Page 709 of 774 FirstFirst ... 209609659699705706707708709710711712713719759 ... LastLast
Results 10,621 to 10,635 of 11598

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I hate how drastic characters are written from appearance to appearance now. She had none of these sentiments in Wanda's solo. Is it that hard to stick to continuity now?
    Didn’t Agatha have a “survival of the fittest” mentality when it came to the Salem witches? If so this wouldn’t be out of character for her.
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    Didn’t Agatha have a “survival of the fittest” mentality when it came to the Salem witches? If so this wouldn’t be out of character for her.
    Nothing about that has anything to do with that story. And that was told later anyway.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

I mean her glory days aside the Wanda of the last 10 years has most definitely been unreliable & that's a nice way of phrasing it that statement just seems reasonable to me I can't lie.

Nothing about that has anything to do with that story. And that was told later anyway.
    Poor understanding on my part for not realizing the sentiment was referring to Agatha’s feelings toward Wanda. It does seem strange for her to say it, but Agatha is the kind of person who interacts with people to achieve a certain goal. So her still loving Wanda, but saying she is unreliable isn’t too far of a stretch for Agatha, but I hope Wanda finds out and calls her out on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    I mean her glory days aside the Wanda of the last 10 years has most definitely been unreliable & that's a nice way of phrasing it that statement just seems reasonable to me I can't lie.
    No she hasn't because the only times she wasn't reliable was during AD/HoM and the Empyre mini for that one issue. She also in the past years was the one Strange trusted with the Sanctum Sanctorum and handle the magic issue when he could not. She handled investigating magic in her own solo. She was helpful and reliable even in the awful AvX event. Her being "unreliable" is a severe over-exaggeration concentrated on a couple hack depictions. She was very reliable even in UA. And in Zub's stuff. She just had an unapologetic attitude in UA.
    Last edited by GenericUsername; 11-22-2021 at 05:03 PM.

Poor understanding on my part for not realizing the sentiment was referring to Agatha’s feelings toward Wanda. It does seem strange for her to say it, but Agatha is the kind of person who interacts with people to achieve a certain goal. So her still loving Wanda, but saying she is unreliable isn’t too far of a stretch for Agatha, but I hope Wanda finds out and calls her out on it.
    It's definitely a stretch in how Agatha ever treated Wanda. It was never to Agatha's own interests.

Extraordinary Member

She barely appeared in the last 10 years which as a result make up little of her actual history.

Extraordinary Member

It should be ignored lol, it's just creatively-bankrupt writers using some MCU synergy.

It's definitely a stretch in how Agatha ever treated Wanda. It was never to Agatha's own interests.
    Agatha’s past interactions with Wanda mirror a mother/daughter relationship and she does care for her. Though Agatha in her youth has done questionable things and I can see that bleed into her perception of Wanda. You can love someone and still talk about perceived faults. Also interests don’t have to be personal, but serve a higher purpose that affects everyone and she has done that many times.

Agatha’s past interactions with Wanda mirror a mother/daughter relationship and she does care for her. Though Agatha in her youth has done questionable things and I can see that bleed into her perception of Wanda. You can love someone and still talk about perceived faults. Also interests don’t have to be personal, but serve a higher purpose that affects everyone and she has done that many times.
    No I cannot stretch it to that when absolutely no panel ever backs her treating Wanda that way. Wanda is a flawed person as well. So if anything she'd be more understanding.

Extraordinary Member

She is also a 20,000 year old chill fairy godmother. I don't think those matters would bother her.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    She barely appeared in the last 10 years which as a result make up little of her actual history.
    Children's Crusade to Trial is what were working with i feel that's enough material to say she can be a tad unreliable *shrugs* it's really not that big of a deal.
    Last edited by Journey; 11-22-2021 at 07:36 PM.

Children's Crusade to Trial is what were working with i feel that's enough material to say she can be a tad unreliable *shrugs* it's really not that big of a deal.
    CC to Trial doesn't even back that up. Because she was reliable in CC, it was Patriot that wasn't. She was reliable in AvX and helped Hope. She was reliable in UA. Was reliable in Zub's stuff. Reliable in her own solo. Even in Avengers Empyre....

This cosplay went viral on twitter today

https://twitter.com/ImKindaFunny901/...415698432?s=20

It's really good!