Page 71 of 774 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581121171571 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 11598
    Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    He could be just being used like he was in comics.
    What happened there with him, please?

Quote Originally Posted by Probability010 View Post
    What happened there with him, please?
    He activates a Darkhold page and it brings things to the current world that are from WWII.

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix2/chthonother.htm

http://www.supermegamonkey.net/chron...hold_5-7.shtml
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Extraordinary Member

He activates a Darkhold page and it brings things to the current world that are from WWII.

Also that time Wanda lost in a catfight with Victoria and I am not even mad.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    I retweeted it. I'm @tfttarot4today
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegeta View Post
    I retweeted it last night and even dropped the #WheresWanda hashtag in the comments section of Marvel's recent "next weeks comics" tweet. Hopefully, we will gain some momentum soon.
    This is the kind of Actions we needed to hear, Keep up the Good Work and if you links or news with how it is doing or if you need help with it at all let us Know Vegeta & Oberon, Thank You!
    Last edited by CJStriker; 02-08-2021 at 08:50 PM.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixThanos View Post
    #WheresWanda
    Attachment 105851
    Haha, I love this! Hopefully the campaign grows!
    This is Very Good PhoenixThanos, Thank You For Creating that Image to support the Hashtag!

If their is anyway we can help you with that in how to spread the word, any ideas or links in helping to support it please let us know!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Extraordinary Member

I retweeted days ago, I don't say something of my own though, since most of them would just came off bitter I guess.

Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Thank You

For all of you who enjoy a little Disassembled/HOM slander (and reassurance that WandaVision strives to be better):

"io9: I do want to talk to you about this idea that’s bubbled up around WandaVision about how, even without specifics, the show’s touching on the important elements from comics where Wanda’s trauma, but not Wanda as a person, has really been the focus, if that makes sense. What were the deeper things about Wanda’s state of being—and not just, you know, her mental state—that you wanted to see her working through?

Schaeffer:
    Thank you for that question and for that observation. There are a lot of really terrific comics and stories about Wanda. But I do think she is often used as a tool, and diving into what’s really happening inside of her was a real challenge because of the thinness of her characterization in so many storylines."

https://io9.gizmodo.com/wandavisions...s-i-1846209550

Extraordinary Member

It's interesting that Wanda being kind of a blank-slate character in the MCU and some of the comics (defiinitely in comics like House of M) is being played up in the show. Vision is pretty much the same guy he's always been, but Wanda is always playing a different "character" in every sitcom and sometimes she'll actually change characterizations between scenes, or even within them. The big mystery of the show is what's in Wanda's head, how much does she know, how much control does she have.

I'm glad the show is building up to showing us "what's really happening inside of her."

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Yeah, lol. It was weird but funny. I hope they can get together in future stories and joke about it.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    It's interesting that Wanda being kind of a blank-slate character in the MCU and some of the comics (defiinitely in comics like House of M) is being played up in the show. Vision is pretty much the same guy he's always been, but Wanda is always playing a different "character" in every sitcom and sometimes she'll actually change characterizations between scenes, or even within them. The big mystery of the show is what's in Wanda's head, how much does she know, how much control does she have.

I'm glad the show is building up to showing us "what's really happening inside of her."
    I dont know. Wanda feels like the same character from sitcom to sitcom. The only thing that really changes is her situation, particularly being pregnant and then a mother, but she still feels like the same character to me

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    For all of you who enjoy a little Disassembled/HOM slander (and reassurance that WandaVision strives to be better):

"io9: I do want to talk to you about this idea that’s bubbled up around WandaVision about how, even without specifics, the show’s touching on the important elements from comics where Wanda’s trauma, but not Wanda as a person, has really been the focus, if that makes sense. What were the deeper things about Wanda’s state of being—and not just, you know, her mental state—that you wanted to see her working through?

Schaeffer:
    Thank you for that question and for that observation. There are a lot of really terrific comics and stories about Wanda. But I do think she is often used as a tool, and diving into what’s really happening inside of her was a real challenge because of the thinness of her characterization in so many storylines."

It's not slander if she is telling the truth

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I dont know. Wanda feels like the same character from sitcom to sitcom. The only thing that really changes is her situation, particularly being pregnant and then a mother, but she still feels like the same character to me
    Agreed, it is the tone of the sitcom she is inhabiting that changes, but her personality feels very consistent, imo (Dick Van Dyke is a very different style of comedy than Full House, not only is the style of humor different, but what they could do or say on TV at the time also influenced the show.)

We also have to bear in mind that more "cracks" in the reality she creates are becoming evident, which shows in her and Vision's personalities. (Especially Vision as he has become more suspicious and defiant as the series have progressed. )

spoilers:
    Paul Bettany's delivery of the line "You don't get to make that choice for me Wanda!!!" Gives me chills everything I rewatch it!
    end of spoilers
    "The White Queen welcomes you, TO DIE!"

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post

Schaeffer:

So she know very well her diminishing relevance in more recent storylines. It does give me more confidence about direction they are going.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegeta View Post
    Agreed, it is the tone of the sitcom she is inhabiting that changes, but her personality feels very consistent, imo (Dick Van Dyke is a very different style of comedy than Full House, not only is the style of humor different, but what they could do or say on TV at the time also influenced the show.)

We also have to bear in mind that more "cracks" in the reality she creates are becoming evident, which shows in her and Vision's personalities. (Especially Vision as he has become more suspicious and defiant as the series have progressed. )

spoilers:
    Paul Bettany's delivery of the line "You don't get to make that choice for me Wanda!!!" Gives me chills everything I rewatch it!
    end of spoilers
    Great moment in MCU history!