Page 711 of 774 FirstFirst ... 211611661701707708709710711712713714715721761 ... LastLast
Results 10,651 to 10,665 of 11598

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    She was fine in limbo before the empyre mini since everytime she's brough up its just someone bashing her or getting killed in some stupid way.
    She was being called Pretender while she was in limbo. She always gets mentioned or teased in something but never in it while in limbo. It's pretty crazy how they use her to sell things without having stories about her specifically.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    So after reading the wiccan and hulkling infinity comic, there was a panel of Agatha dissing her and um... why does Wanda get thrown shade at so much lately
    To be fair it's not like she was just taking shots at Wanda, Tommy caught a stray too.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mysterio1989 View Post
    Are the X-fans still bashing her more so since Wandavision? If so how should we counter them. I don’t have remind you all how Wanda bashing occurred during AvsX.
    As far as I can tell it is not even close to the levels as it was back in 2012-2014 by any level. I have not been around enough of the X-Forums or enough CBR in general lately but it is way, way died down since those years and even seems Wanda has gained more love and respect since WandaVision on multiple fan fronts, at least that is my observation since the last posts I have been up to date for around CBR alone.

I could be missing much that I missed.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    It's such a depressing time to be a Wanda fan when it should be a great time. Still mostly banned from comics, the trailer for her next movie might make her look like she's going bad (I still don't believe the movie will make her go bad, but I'm prepared for scenes/clips that make it look that way)... the moment of her greatest popularity is paying off for Agatha but not yet for her.

Wanda's show proved how much people would love classic Wanda/Vision lore, but it feels like she's waiting in limbo again until they make the inevitable reunion between her and Vision.

Anyway, maybe things will be better in 2022. At least 2021 was better for her fans than 2020, so I'll plod through the end of "Trial of Magneto," grit my teeth through the trailer if it's bad, and hope Disney realizes what they have in this character.
    Honestly I think we are in one of the better times in Wanda's history then I have ever seen before, My Local Comic Shops talk about being hyped on her more then ever before, one owner says she is talked about allot more since WandaVision, Hype of her online is at an all-time high and not for Villain rumors but sheer interest in her lore and what she brings as a character to the table. Also I have gotten more merchandise of hers locally then ever before and it just seems to be increasing and harder to keep up.

Rumors and specs by the net of "Villian" Rumors on MoM is just that, clickbait rumors that have to backing or evidence to teeth behind them, heck even recently we talked about the re-shoots as these internet minds using as an excuse to get out of the Villain rumors game to say she will be a hero more now, but I figured that was already the case.

Finally the comics are always to hard to tell, few months they are nothing while then next month their can be a flood. It is stupid Marvel might want to wait until the trailer and movie comes out before pushing more for her, but I am figuring that will be another key moment they will put their finger in the winds and push her more. Also after darkhold and ToM wrap up will gives us more idea of her place in Comics afterword.

IMO 2021 has been the Single Best Year for Wanda I have ever seen and I can back that up with facts of what I have seen in Comic Stores, Talked too, Conventions of my local, and merchandise alone.

2022 has far more potential and we should hope and love for the best Gurkle.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

We're talking comics presence. Not MCU.

MCU has been quite different and makes it much more puzzling how she's treated in comics. Especially after prints and reprints of everything she was in sold out during a downturn in the comics market.

These are so cute we're getting some BuildABear Scarlet Witch and Vision bears.

IMG_20211124_201748.jpg
    https://twitter.com/buildabear/statu...rjgFsgzkQ&s=19

Very nice! I'm tempted!

Well hopefully her son does fix this mess.

Since they never let her fix anything.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Well hopefully her son does fix this mess.
    Since they never let her fix anything.
    Which is a nice thing, They should have the family teaming up more often to fix things, that is nice the story is doing this.

I am however far more interested in the second page, I am hoping for developments and the start of both explanation of events and resolutions of past events and grow for Wanda from this, the wording has be curious and interested, hopefully it builds better off of this.

Well guess who just bought two teddy bears for himself?

The part of young innefectual Wanda is the worse. it is terrible how everyone thought it was a good idea ressurrect a out of date Wanda and then do some info dump on her going crazy twice.
    WTF is wrong with mutants? it is so wrong.

The meat seems to be on the whatever plane that old Wanda is fighting young Wanda.

To say jean and rachel weren't present in those moments... especially in that mess of empyre mini story who only strange knows it happened.

To say jean and rachel weren't present in those moments... especially in that mess of empyre mini story who only strange knows it happened.
    I still don’t understand what kind of telepathy they were supposed to be doing. Like, they got memories out of thin air? So bad written.