Page 721 of 774 FirstFirst ... 221621671711717718719720721722723724725731771 ... LastLast
Results 10,801 to 10,815 of 11598

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Like wanda's name gonna be everywhere in the next months when they drop the trailer for multiverse of madness and then the movie, hopefully they give her something else in the books, jason aaron seems to have no interest in writing her.
    And I’m quite thankful Aaron hasn’t laid his paws on Wanda.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunch of Coconuts View Post
    Technically he has but only I think for a couple panels ever. It wasn't bad, but probably only cause she was there for a bit. My vote goes to Zub or Orlando.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Technically he has but only I think for a couple panels ever. It wasn't bad, but probably only cause she was there for a bit. My vote goes to Zub or Orlando.
    He wrote her on Heroes Reborn, just ok I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Elizabeth Olsen is the IMDB's star of the year:

Top 10 Stars of 2021
    1. Elizabeth Olsen (Previous Year: Unranked)

We knew that this was the year of Elizabeth Olsen. It's because of IMDb fans' white-hot and sustained interest in "WandaVision," which premiered right at the start of 2020. Alongside her MCU husband Paul Bettany, the offbeat sitcom-mystery hybrid allowed Olsen to demonstrate her acting range, and she didn't just hit it out of the park with fans—the performance also earned her an Emmy nomination. What's next for our new favorite sitcom witch? Olsen returns to the MCU in next year's Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness and stars in the HBO Max series "Love and Death," playing real-life Texas housewife and axe murderer, Candy Montgomery.
    She is a great actress, Wandavision really cemented her acting skills

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by WinterCoyote View Post
    Yet another reason to hate the show.
    The show is not the issue.

Wanda like Cyborg, John Stewart, Vixen and so many others who have been CRAPPED on in comics yet find new audiences outside of comics.

The success of Wanda's show just shows how bias and limited and pandering to certain fandoms the comic side is.

What is the show doing that the comics are NOT?

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post

Wanda like Cyborg, John Stewart, Vixen and so many others who have been CRAPPED on in comics yet find new audiences outside of comics.

The success of Wanda's show just shows how bias and limited and pandering to certain fandoms the comic side is.

Well her portray in the comics it's awful, she's stuck in the M-Day suffering, i know many hard x-men fans who like mcu wanda but hate the one in the comics, just like you have hard 616 wanda fans who hate the mcu version for their reasons but glad they're a minority.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post

The show makes her relationship with the twins seem more genuine then it is in the comics.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    The show makes her relationship with the twins seem more genuine then it is in the comics.
    Because she actually was able to raise them?

Why does her hair keep getting oranger? I like how they gave it more volume and length though

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    Why does her hair keep getting oranger? I like how they gave it more volume and length though

Seems like Wanda's hair color is going through the same phases as the comics .

America looks too...cute? I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post

It's the same ginger since infinity war to me

Her not being here umm

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bunch of Coconuts View Post
    "Wanda, your Chaos Magic is formed from the nano-machjnes implanted in your body by Stark-tech stolen by the Red Room Black Widows who were being controlled by Mephisto because reasons."

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Her not being here umm
    spoilers:
    On the bright side it's not Shuma-Gorath getting jobbed out early in the movie.
    end of spoilers

I think we're just going to have to face it, there will never be a moment where we're assured that Wanda will be OK until the trailer, and possibly until the movie. Especially since the plot has probably changed several times in the last couple of years, though I think this specific scene has been known about since early 2020 (which may be why it got made into a Lego set).

She's big in the picture with them but its suspicius that she's not fighting that in the actual toy, i mean not really after all the rumors, i hope they did change some things tho.