Page 725 of 774 FirstFirst ... 225625675715721722723724725726727728729735 ... LastLast
Results 10,861 to 10,875 of 11598

I find it hysterical that in the inbetween of mourning her entire family she found the time to dye her hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    I find it hysterical that in the inbetween of mourning her entire family she found the time to dye her hair.
    There's a spell in the Darkhold that allows you to dye your hair in a second

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    There's a spell in the Darkhold that allows you to dye your hair in a second
    Truly the most evil book in existence.

More nominations, this time from Critics Choice:
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/cr...BingNewsSearch

Best limited series
    "Dopesick" (Hulu)

"Dr. Death" (Peacock)

"It's a Sin" (HBO Max)

"Maid" (Netflix)

"Mare of Easttown" (HBO)

"Midnight Mass" (Netflix)

"The Underground Railroad" (Amazon Prime Video)

"WandaVision" (Disney+)

Best actor in a limited series or movie made for television
    Olly Alexander -- "It's a Sin" (HBO Max)

Paul Bettany -- "WandaVision" (Disney+)

William Jackson Harper -- "Love Life" (HBO Max)

Joshua Jackson -- "Dr. Death" (Peacock)

Michael Keaton -- "Dopesick" (Hulu)

Hamish Linklater -- "Midnight Mass" (Netflix)

Best actress in a limited series or movie made for television
    Danielle Brooks -- "Robin Roberts Presents: Mahalia" (Lifetime)

Cynthia Erivo -- "Genius: Aretha" (National Geographic)

Thuso Mbedu -- "The Underground Railroad" (Amazon Prime Video)

Elizabeth Olsen -- "WandaVision" (Disney+)

Margaret Qualley -- "Maid" (Netflix)

Kate Winslet -- "Mare of Easttown" (HBO)

Best supporting actress in a limited series or movie made for television
    Jennifer Coolidge -- "The White Lotus" (HBO)

Kaitlyn Dever -- "Dopesick" (Hulu)

Kathryn Hahn -- "WandaVision" (Disney+)

Melissa McCarthy -- "Nine Perfect Strangers" (Hulu)

Julianne Nicholson -- "Mare of Easttown" (HBO)

Jean Smart -- "Mare of Easttown" (HBO)

Hey, a girl's got to look her best. Wanda loves to look beautiful.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Extraordinary Member

Really not looking forward to the trailer. (Spoiler text follows but there's nothing new in it, just speculation) spoilers:
    I figure that it will make Wanda look antagonistic/possessed at some point and seemingly confirm something from the "leaks" and then everyone will be talking about Wanda as the villain. They're already talking about it based on a promo photo where she's wearing too much eyeliner, so even if the final movie isn't bad the few months before the movie releases could be really depressing.

I wish we could get some good news about the character in comics or in the MCU, but it may be a long wait even after her breakout success.
    end of spoilers

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    Really not looking forward to the trailer. (Spoiler text follows but there's nothing new in it, just speculation) spoilers:
    I figure that it will make Wanda look antagonistic/possessed at some point and seemingly confirm something from the "leaks" and then everyone will be talking about Wanda as the villain. They're already talking about it based on a promo photo where she's wearing too much eyeliner, so even if the final movie isn't bad the few months before the movie releases could be really depressing.

I wish we could get some good news about the character in comics or in the MCU, but it may be a long wait even after her breakout success.
    end of spoilers
    Like me and a LCS owner are in thoughts on all of this, I would not loss a wink of worry or love for Wanda over internet hype or click baiting unless it comes directly from the horses mouth or a confirmed image from the product.

Whatever comes may come, but so far all promo official matterials are showing Wanda is apart of the Magic team and wording from Wanda seem to show thoughtful caring for how Wanda looked by the end of the show in factors like not having Strange clean up the hex.

I say wait until something official happens and dive yourself into Wanda media that makes you happy and why you love her Gurkle!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

I think it's partially because her AOU hair was dyed dark because she was "rebelling" and then CW had her lighter with her natural hair. The lighter red/blonde I thought was her hiding post-Civil War/pre ambush in Infinity War. I'm shocked it's not gotten darker again. Especially when all the concept art for WV had her with darker hair.

Quote Originally Posted by vitaminbee View Post
    I think it's partially because her AOU hair was dyed dark because she was "rebelling" and then CW had her lighter with her natural hair. The lighter red/blonde I thought was her hiding post-Civil War/pre ambush in Infinity War. I'm shocked it's not gotten darker again. Especially when all the concept art for WV had her with darker hair.
    The lighter was not her natural hair because Wanda as a child had dark hair in her show. The AoU hair was her natural hair.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Like me and a LCS owner are in thoughts on all of this, I would not loss a wink of worry or love for Wanda over internet hype or click baiting unless it comes directly from the horses mouth or a confirmed image from the product.

Whatever comes may come, but so far all promo official matterials are showing Wanda is apart of the Magic team and wording from Wanda seem to show thoughtful caring for how Wanda looked by the end of the show in factors like not having Strange clean up the hex.

I say wait until something official happens and dive yourself into Wanda media that makes you happy and why you love her Gurkle!
    make it 3, I'm not worried about Wanda. I'm a very anxious person and I'm not concerned about her on Strange next movie

Quote Originally Posted by Writerblog View Post
    make it 3, I'm not worried about Wanda. I'm a very anxious person and I'm not concerned about her on Strange next movie
    Glad to here we see the Same Writerblog , Until we get to the movie and official facts we can never know, but up to what we do know right now it seems both Fiege and the MCU heads have taken somewhat care in how Wanda is viewed by the general public so far, with hard stories yes, but still care and if a character was never meant to be big or in the hero class I would not expect such care to be given. Lets how we all are on the right side of our hopes and none concerns.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

So sad to hear that George Perez has about six months to live due to terminal Stage 3 Pancreatic Cancer. Easily one of the greatest artist (and writers) of all time, and easily Wanda's best Artist.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    The lighter was not her natural hair because Wanda as a child had dark hair in her show. The AoU hair was her natural hair.
    Civil War is her natural hair color. Anything lighter or darker is dyed or bleached. Her as a kid was dark lighting and your hair changes slightly as you get older.

Quote Originally Posted by Writerblog View Post
    I'm worried they might pull a Wenwu move(shang chi movie) on her, her being the posessed or the fooled villain and then sacrificing herself at the end, but i'm just pessimistic for all the rumors on social media about her role.