Page 727 of 774 FirstFirst ... 227627677717723724725726727728729730731737 ... LastLast
Results 10,891 to 10,905 of 11598

Wandavision gets another honor, making the American Film Institute Top 10 TV shows for the year.

One of my favourite scenes by George Perez from Avengers Vol 3 #13. Where Wanda is trying to figure out how should be deputy leader and everyone else already knows who it should be.

Y'all think wanda can appear in this one?

AVENGERS/X-MEN #1 by Kieron Gillen, Gerry Duggan and artist Dustin Weaver will lay the groundwork for an event that will erupt across the Marvel Universe in 2022 and drastically alter the relationship between Earth’s Mightest Heroes and mutantkind.

https://aiptcomics.com/2021/12/10/ma...vengers-x-men/
    Last edited by Cruelrain; 12-10-2021 at 02:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post

AVENGERS/X-MEN #1 by Kieron Gillen, Gerry Duggan and artist Dustin Weaver will lay the groundwork for an event that will erupt across the Marvel Universe in 2022 and drastically alter the relationship between Earth’s Mightest Heroes and mutantkind.

When has this ever ended well for both teams...I mean, with Gillen and Duggan writing it I feel this will lean more towards the X-Men than the Avengers since they're writing X-Books.

Extraordinary Member

I think overall I'd prefer Wanda being in this to her being left out of comics, but I still suspect the latter is more likely.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    When has this ever ended well for both teams...I mean, with Gillen and Duggan writing it I feel this will lean more towards the X-Men than the Avengers since they're writing X-Books.
    I liked wanda in AvX, she was powerful and confident but i get why the x-men fans hated it... but the writers in this seem to be more of X side like u said

Wanda was barely in AvX. She was in #0, #6 and then the final issue.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

No I have my doubts. Usually free comic book day issues with the Avengers in it have the same Avengers they've been pushing for years.

Hopefully not, she'll be mistreated if she was

I hope Wanda is in it, Wanda would certainly strengthen the Avengers which will be needed if this is an rematch with the X-Men and Krakoa.
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.
    Not a fan of any of the new characters.
    (Marvel/DC fan for 44+ years)

I liked wanda in AvX, she was powerful and confident but i get why the x-men fans hated it... but the writers in this seem to be more of X side like u said
    I think Kieron is a reasonable writer, he recently had the avengers B.C. beat the hell out of a eternal. Now Duggan is totally pandering.
    I think there might be Aaron as Avengers writer, you can't do a event with writers on only one side.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    No I have my doubts. Usually free comic book day issues with the Avengers in it have the same Avengers they've been pushing for years.
    Those avengers would get demolished by the mutants, but we don't know if this is about the current x-men team vs the Jason Aaron Avengers, or the whole mutant community of Krakoa vs all the Avengers

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Wanda was barely in AvX. She was in #0, #6 and then the final issue.
    And that Wanda vs. Hope issue of the fight comic too.

Those avengers would get demolished by the mutants, but we don't know if this is about the current x-men team vs the Jason Aaron Avengers, or the whole mutant community of Krakoa vs all the Avengers
    That didn't stop Marvel during AvX. I don't think I need to remind anyone of some of the jobbings that went on in the tie-ins. Gambit getting beat by Cap was hilarious and bad.

I really hope it isn't another stupid hero vs hero fight. Have them team up against a uber threat