Page 729 of 774 FirstFirst ... 229629679719725726727728729730731732733739 ... LastLast
Results 10,921 to 10,935 of 11598

Weird that it wouldn't considering the title right? But here we are...

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Spoiler for No Way Home/Multiverse of Madness:

spoilers:
    Wanda is in the post credits scene. Strange goes to her asking for help with the Multiverse. And it seems like Stranger Supreme from What If is gonna be the villain. So now I'm guessing the "leaks" were indeed fake.

From the audio that was leaked:

"STRANGE: Wanda...

WANDA: I knew sooner or later you'd show up. I've made mistakes and people were hurt...

STRANGE: ...I'm not here to talk about Westview.

WANDA: Then what are you here for?

STRANGE: We need your help.

WANDA: Against what?

STRANGE: What do you know about the multiverse?

[epic music starts, various scenes like the one with Gargantos throwing a bus as has been leaked before]

MORDO (voiceover): I'm sorry Stephen... I hope you understand... the greatest threat... to our universe... is you.

[seemingly a shot of What If? Strange]

STRANGE SUPREME (whisper): Things just got out of hand..."
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I'm quite happy that What If? Strange is in this. He's pretty interesting.
    end of spoilers
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    spoilers:
    Thanks GenericUsername, Things are looking So Far So Good For our Wanda in the movie. =)

A new twist of an Evil Doctor Strange being a thing, did not see that coming and with Sami Rami as Director that gave me Serious “Army of Darkness” Evil Ash Vibes!
    end of spoilers
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

spoilers:
    can we talk about how good Wanda looks? The tiara and costume are slighly different with the sleeves and more bright thank god, she looks like a character from Game Of Thrones and more witchy too

I hope it isn't marvel just editing or making us believe Evil Supreme Dr Strange isn't the real villain cause it would be bad for us
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    spoilers:
    can we talk about how good Wanda looks? The tiara and costume are slighly different with the sleeves and more bright thank god, she looks like a character from Game Of Thrones and more witchy too

I hope it isn't marvel just editing or making us believe Evil Supreme Dr Strange isn't the real villain cause it would be bad for us
    end of spoilers
    Well I'm actually kinda disappointed when it comes to her look. I much preferred the curly hair from the end of WandaVision and I think the costume looked better without sleeves, though it's kinda hard to judge that from the leaked footage anyway.

I found a high quality pic of her, and the costume looks better, it has more texture with sleeves and all, the hair in the finale of WV wasnt good tbh, at least here it looks like the endgame hair

I'll accept the costume change just because it usually means more merchandise haha.

spoilers:
    in the wedding scene of the trailer, we can see wanda with her red magic and she's wearing jeans and a white shirt with sleeves, similar to those 3D images of her fighting Charles Xavier... remember that Grace said those photos where real
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    in the wedding scene of the trailer, we can see wanda with her red magic and she's wearing jeans and a white shirt with sleeves, similar to those 3D images of her fighting Charles Xavier... remember that Grace said those photos where real
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Light colored shirts are pretty common. It also had Wanda with Black hair. It's spliced too. It's not in the wedding scene, because the background is so different. I hope that Grace stuff never comes to be. It'd be such a terrible mess of a movie. But already many things run counter to it. It for one never even mentions What If Strange. the only thing it seems to get right so far is Christine's wedding and a fight with a monster (it's not even the same monster).
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by GenericUsername; 12-14-2021 at 11:29 PM.

spoilers:
    Light colored shirts are pretty common. It also had Wanda with Black hair. It's spliced too. It's not in the wedding scene, because the background is so different. I hope that Grace stuff never comes to be. It'd be such a terrible mess of a movie. But already many things run counter to it already. It for one never even mentions What If Strange. the only thing it seems to get right so far is Christine's wedding and a fight with a monster (it's not even the same monster).
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    i know it isn't in the actual wedding scene but the clip of her is showed during that moment, we can't see her hair in the scene, just her hand with a red bolt and her jeans and the white sleeves
    end of spoilers

lol @ all the leakers spoilers:
    backtracking and claiming that Marvel is pulling a fake out and Wanda is going to be the villain of MoM. This desire for Wanda to be a villain is starting to get disturbing. They may as well be her equivalent of JJJ.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    Also, looks like Wanda learned a thing or two about the Multiverse. She looked shocked when Strange asked her about it.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    i know it isn't in the actual wedding scene but the clip of her is showed during that moment, we can't see her hair in the scene, just her hand with a red bolt and her jeans and the white sleeves
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Since Wanda's hair is light in every other part of the trailer and merchandise, we can pretty much surmise what it is in the movie. Unless they are doing babayaga Wanda and she has vastly different hair color than in What If. Which I don't think it is. I think people got some scoops that were correct, most of it they filled in themselves. I don't think Xavier is in this or that there is some Illuminati universe. I think they'll stick pretty close to the vest. And from the trailer, the premise and everything, it seems to still be pretty much a Stephen Strange film. So I doubt the leak that primarily focuses on Wanda is true.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    Since Wanda's hair is light in every other part of the trailer and merchandise, we can pretty much surmise what it is in the movie. Unless they are doing babayaga Wanda and she has vastly different hair color than in What If. Which I don't think it is. I think people got some scoops that were correct, most of it they filled in themselves. I don't think Xavier is in this or that there is some Illuminati universe. I think they'll stick pretty close to the vest. And from the trailer, the premise and everything, it seems to still be pretty much a Stephen Strange film. So I doubt the leak that primarily focuses on Wanda is true.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Idk, we can also see a scene of what it looks like Strange with a pony tail falling from a blue portal, people assuming the Mordo in the trailer its a variant and not the OG, and its not hard to assume that we might see a Wanda variant like the rumours said about the fight with Xavier, some things where wrong but the wedding and the Gargantos (who they said it was Shuma) where right

I dont think the xavier stuff is fake, i mean at least him appearing on it, even the actor of Strange, Benedict said a lot is happening in this movie when asked about his arc in a interview
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    Idk, we can also see a scene of what it looks like Strange with a pony tail falling from a blue portal, people assuming the Mordo in the trailer its a variant and not the OG, and its not hard to assume that we might see a Wanda variant like the rumours said about the fight with Xavier, some things where wrong but the wedding and the Gargantos (who they said it was Shuma) where right

I dont think the xavier stuff is fake, i mean at least him appearing on it, even the actor of Strange, Benedict said a lot is happening in this movie when asked about his arc in a interview
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I think it's possible to have a Wanda variant. I do not think we'll have Xavier, especially not one tied to the Illuminati since they can't even do most of it's members since they are either not in the MCU yet, dead or likely won't be revisited (Black Bolt). I think someone just filled in the rest with their own personal wishes. Getting a couple things right sure, but most of it is not so far. These are the same people that have said Wanda was gonna behead Mordo at the beginning of the film. He's obviously alive to tell Stephen that he is a danger. And beheading isn't even Wanda's style.

A lot can happen in the movie without it completely jumping the shark. Before this Nightmare was gonna be the villain who was controlling Wanda. What happened to that? This leak also says Wanda "farms her sons" whatever that means. I think they saw the HoM panels on Pinterest and decided to include Xavier.
    end of spoilers