Page 73 of 774 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783123173573 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 11598

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    AND Many Said the Miss Oslen, including at times Miss Olsen Herself, could not pull off the Classic Scarlet Witch Costume look!

JUST WOW, Everything is just so Right about the looks of this costume and Miss Olsen Pulling it off, I Strike of Real Life Scarlet Witchness right thier, This is Golden!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Olsen in the classic look .

Vision in those shorts .

The costume is perfect. I wonder what it would look like with matching pink long sleeves/tights
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

I guess after last week's shenanigans, Vision is no longer sleeping on the couch!

Too bad there are no comic conventions, that homemade Vision costume looks amazingly simple to cosplay!
    "The White Queen welcomes you, TO DIE!"

Liz looks great in the near classic costume and Paul looks funny as the Halloween Vision. Really want figures of these

I am overall glad that the sorta recent Scarlet Witch mini established a Witchly legacy to her family line.

1) the new backstory/part of takes some of the sting out of no longer being a child of Magneto. Although this is still open to possible tinkering (maybe we shall see how, I have a theory).

But 2, in terms of folks like myself and many others, Witchcraft can be a heritage thing. I myself can't lay claim to that, but I know some who can and I understand their legacy to be true. Won't get into any of that; it just makes more sense whether she remains a mutant, or "an artificial" mutant, which is what I think High Evolutionary did, possibly using dna that he had from Magneto and/or others.
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    I am overall glad that the sorta recent Scarlet Witch mini established a Witchly legacy to her family line.

1) the new backstory/part of takes some of the sting out of no longer being a child of Magneto. Although this is still open to possible tinkering (maybe we shall see how, I have a theory).

But 2, in terms of folks like myself and many others, Witchcraft can be a heritage thing. I myself can't lay claim to that, but I know some who can and I understand their legacy to be true. Won't get into any of that; it just makes more sense whether she remains a mutant, or "an artificial" mutant, which is what I think High Evolutionary did, possibly using dna that he had from Magneto and/or others.
    Witchy legacy as a heritage thing is not as good. Because Wanda in comics is Romani and there is no witchy heritage there. It's actually against Romanipe to use dark magics. So I'd have rather they kept that link to magic be only Chthon and Agatha. Outsiders to Wanda's life.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

Seen this in one of his life-streams before, but here it made it into the thumbnail. At 6:36, a Wanda Puppet. Not an Action-Figure, a Puppet. Has anyone seen that one before?

Also at 18:52, how refreshing, as an example for the comics he pulls out something other then House of M.

Behind Scene

Jett Klyne (ten-year-old Tommy) and Baylen Bielitz and Gavin Borders (five-year old-versions of Billy and Tommy)

Director Matt Shakman & Actors Baylen Bielitz and Gavin Borders (five-year old-versions of Billy and Tommy)
    Last edited by juan678; 02-11-2021 at 01:25 PM.