Page 730 of 774 FirstFirst ... 230630680720726727728729730731732733734740 ... LastLast
Results 10,936 to 10,950 of 11598
    Extraordinary Member

MyTimeToShine just has a gigantic ego meltdown really. But again people will still follow her until the actual movie is shown.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    MyTimeToShine just has a gigantic ego meltdown really. But again people will still follow her until the actual movie is shown.
    It's funny to see someone move the goal posts so much though.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Danielrpk been saying wanda having a big fight with a mutant/x-men, he said it is Xavier too i think and yeah he was wrong about the finale of wandavision lol, but so far he seems very good with his scoops

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Danielrpk been saying wanda having a big fight with a mutant/x-men, he said it is Xavier too i think and yeah he was wrong about the finale of wandavision lol, but so far he seems very good with his scoops
    DanielRPK is touch and go. He was one that was echoing Mephisto and Nightmare. He also just guesses.

My bad he said fox-verse so who knows, for now he seems kinda respectable in the leakers world and people been following him, im just preparing myself if the trailer is misleading.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    My bad he said fox-verse so who knows, for now he seems kinda respectable in the leakers world and people been following him, im just preparing myself if the trailer is misleading.
    He's on par with all the other leakers. Sometimes right, sometimes wrong. That goes for any leakers. Whether it be for games, tv, movies, etc. I remember leakers that somewhat guessed Wow's current expac, but got most of the details wrong. And that is pretty much par for the course for leaks. Some of it is likely due to things changing during the creative process, getting some information and filling in the rest, or just making up stuff and getting lucky.

I understand preparing for the worst. But I just don't find some of the more ridiculous things in the leaks being right. Btw, the new thing is them claiming Strange gets mad at Wanda once he discovers her sending demons to their universe. Which doesn't really make sense why she'd even have any reason to do that. But before they were saying she was gonna show up possessed by the Darkhold (even though the book typically does not possess people, Chthon does). So that never made sense and is obviously not true since he initially goes to her for help. But the goalposts get moved with every reveal. Just like they did during Wanda's show.

spoilers:
    Leakers always have a mix of wrong and right, it's par the course especially with the continued evolution of a production and the credibility of 'sources'. There's enough wrong/not mentioned to discredit most leakers by a slight margin and while I want to breath a sigh of relief, I think there's enough right with some leaks that I'm going to remain neutral until I see the movie. Hopefully if the Wanda rumors were even remotely true they made significant changes during reshoots.
    end of spoilers

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    He's on par with all the other leakers. Sometimes right, sometimes wrong. That goes for any leakers. Whether it be for games, tv, movies, etc. I remember leakers that somewhat guessed Wow's current expac, but got most of the details wrong. And that is pretty much par for the course for leaks. Some of it is likely due to things changing during the creative process, getting some information and filling in the rest, or just making up stuff and getting lucky.

I understand preparing for the worst. But I just don't find some of the more ridiculous things in the leaks being right. Btw, the new thing is them claiming Strange gets mad at Wanda once he discovers her sending demons to their universe. Which doesn't really make sense why she'd even have any reason to do that. But before they were saying she was gonna show up possessed by the Darkhold (even though the book typically does not possess people, Chthon does). So that never made sense and is obviously not true since he initially goes to her for help. But the goalposts get moved with every reveal. Just like they did during Wanda's show.
    Indeed it is good to at best have fun with leakers but never to take them serious or let them get to you over rumors and leaks that sound very bad for the characters and concepts you love.

spoilers:
    I never wanted to believe any of these leakers and it is good to see at least for now with an official leak of a teaser for the movie that our hopes our Wanda will be ok and on the right path is so far looking good.

It is good as you said GenericUsername to prepare for the worst, it is a wise form of looking at life, their is still much to be shown and to be seen in the coming of the MoM and this is just a tease, but as we had hoped our 1st hopes of official showings of Wanda in the MoM look promising for her and cutting away at the Internets obsession with the Villain ideal of her, which I always felt was a jumping of the shark concept anyways.

Evil Strange makes sense too IMO since this is a same Rami movie and it could be a harkening Easter egg to back to his Evil Dead days to homage here as well, using the What if Universe as a reasoning.
    end of spoilers
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

I predicted that sh*t about Strange months ago! When it 1st came out & everyone said I was pushing BS the validation is amazing right now!

I hope its true that she isn't the villain like leakers and youtubers been pushing for months, because i want to see her in other projects but it won't be the first time Marvel makes a trailer for a movie look some way and the final cut it's completly different.

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    lol @ all the leakers spoilers:
    backtracking and claiming that Marvel is pulling a fake out and Wanda is going to be the villain of MoM. This desire for Wanda to be a villain is starting to get disturbing. They may as well be her equivalent of JJJ.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    Also, looks like Wanda learned a thing or two about the Multiverse. She looked shocked when Strange asked her about it.
    end of spoilers
    I hope it is like that! They gonna start saying they changed the original plot lol

"They must have changed it during the six week reshoot!"

But Olsen wasn't even there for those reshoots. She was shooting a project in Texas.

"They must have added in post! With Photoshop!"

lol @ all the leakers spoilers:
    backtracking and claiming that Marvel is pulling a fake out and Wanda is going to be the villain of MoM. This desire for Wanda to be a villain is starting to get disturbing. They may as well be her equivalent of JJJ.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Scarlet Witch: Threat or Menace!
    end of spoilers

Ultimate Member

"They must have changed it during the six week reshoot!"

But Olsen wasn't even there for those reshoots. She was shooting a project in Texas.

"They must have added in post! With Photoshop!"
    Whoa. People really said that?

Not the same exact words but there have been a lot of denials and meltdowns. Just scour the comment section of an average reddit post about the movie.