Page 732 of 774 FirstFirst ... 232632682722728729730731732733734735736742 ... LastLast
Results 10,966 to 10,980 of 11598
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    In my opinion the two can go hand in hand as Wanda can have her own plans and the results can have people question her moral alignment, but in the end it made the team plan even better cause she did her own thing on the side.
    That's a possibility. At least in the MCU she seems to be helping Strange save the Multiverse

Yeah, I don't think Wanda will be evil but I can see her using the current crisis to save her kids without Strange knowing. I also hope we see Wanda summon dragons or giant hands idk

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    I hope its true that she isn't the villain like leakers and youtubers been pushing for months, because i want to see her in other projects but it won't be the first time Marvel makes a trailer for a movie look some way and the final cut it's completly different.
    Villain fake out is rare though, Mandarin in IM3 is the only case I think.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by CosmiComic View Post
    I think the best thing for Wanda is to be somewhere between hero and anti-hero with her own agenda but not villainous or evil. Like, she may disagree with Strange or other heroes, but wouldn't try to hurt anyone, and is trying to be more careful now.
    For some, Wanda daring to have a mind of her own and a narrative of her own is incriminating enough lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    I found a high quality pic of her, and the costume looks better, it has more texture with sleeves and all, the hair in the finale of WV wasnt good tbh, at least here it looks like the endgame hair
    I don't really like the IW/Endgame hair. And even that wig looked better styled in WandaVision (she has it in the episode 8 flashbacks and when she leaves the hex in episode 5) than in the MOM teaser, but anyways lol.

I can tolerate a bland hairstyle if she's brunette, and I can tolerate the ginger if it's in a good hairstyle, so yeah this is the worst outcome for me. But I guess it's at least not something worse than what we had in previous movies.

Why does Wanda have an american accent in the trailer?

It's been a problem with the character in the MCU. Sometimes the accent gets dropped. People originally thought it was because she had been hiding out from the Black Order, but we thought the same of the lighter haircolor. I think it's a matter of American filmmakers and actor not really making sure that the accent is consistent.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

I have not seen the trailer (only heard the audio). This has probably been brought up before But apparently there is a scene in the trailer that resembles the leaked concept art.
    Last edited by Gnostic; 12-16-2021 at 12:17 AM.

Not really. The trailer shows nothing in between scenes. Just Wanda's hand. It's in a montage of Doctor Strange talking about regrets and does several random flashes of things.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Not really. The trailer shows nothing in between scenes. Just Wanda's hand. It's in a montage of Doctor Strange talking about regrets and does several random flashes of things.
    It also shows her in a similar outfit, with similar lighting, and about to use her powers.

Quote Originally Posted by The Agent of Chaos View Post
    It also shows her in a similar outfit, with similar lighting, using her powers.
    It also shows Doctor Strange asking her for help. And Mordo still alive, so that leak had started out with Wanda beheading him first and being a villain. But he's obviously alive. And she's not a villain. Beheading isn't even her style.

It also shows Doctor Strange asking her for help. And Mordo still alive, so that leak had started out with Wanda beheading him first and being a villain. But he's obviously alive. And she's not a villain. Beheading isn't even her style.
    Didn’t the leaks say that there was a variant of Mordo in the movie?

Didn’t the leaks say that there was a variant of Mordo in the movie?
    Yeah it has him being a SS in another universe. It has Captain Carter in it. Monica Rambeau in it. My cousins best friend. Her other friend. It claims Wanda farms her kids. That Strange becomes a zombie. There's very little in it actually about Strange himself. The leak makes it seem like a Wanda movie. Where the trailer is the opposite. It also talks about a Darkhold Castle and some weird **** that shows they have no idea what the Darkhold even is at all. Also apparently everyone in this becomes SS but Strange himself, lol. If this is the movie, it's gonna be so terrible. I kind of hope it happens so it gets the worst reviews and they never think of doing anything else like it.
    Last edited by GenericUsername; 12-16-2021 at 01:18 AM.

Yeah it has him being a SS in another universe. It has Captain Carter in it. Monica Rambeau in it. My cousins best friend. Her other friend. It claims Wanda farms her kids. That Strange becomes a zombie. There's very little in it actually about Strange himself. The leak makes it seem like a Wanda movie. Where the trailer is the opposite. It also talks about a Darkhold Castle and some weird **** that shows they have no idea what the Darkhold even is at all. Also apparently everyone in this becomes SS but Strange himself, lol. If this is the movie, it's gonna be so terrible. I kind of hope it happens so it gets the worst reviews and they never think of doing anything else like it.
    Again, have not watched it yet. But isn’t there a shot a farm in the trailer? I see an image of it.

Again, have not watched it yet. But isn’t there a shot a farm in the trailer? I see an image of it.
    There's a shot of trees and Strange meets up with Wanda and the dialog about Westview happens, and Strange doesn't care about that. He wants to know what she knows about the Multiverse.