Page 733 of 774 FirstFirst ... 233633683723729730731732733734735736737743 ... LastLast
Results 10,981 to 10,995 of 11598

She farms her kids? Lmao so the white garden is Billy & Tommy's souls.... lmao that's so stupid people be on 1.

Wanda not in the first wave of marvel legends for MoM but we have a tease of her new figure, with the new costume and sleeves in very low quality

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    She farms her kids? Lmao so the white garden is Billy & Tommy's souls.... lmao that's so stupid people be on 1.
    That was one of the stupidest things I ever read. Farm kids LOL

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Wanda not in the first wave of marvel legends for MoM but we have a tease of her new figure, with the new costume and sleeves in very low quality

Low Quality or not Thanks for this Cruelrain, More Evidence building up on our side Wanda is going to have a Major positive showing in MoM with mercy this early, good to see.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

To the theorist on this.

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post

There is a Marvel legends Livestream a 1pm EST so it might appear there

I hope they are ready for the harvest. Also the trailer shows Wanda traveling with Strange and Miss America through the Multiverse and not chasing Miss America. Which sounded dumb anyway. Along with all the neck snaps and beheadings. Which made it come off like a Zach Snyder film. Disney would probably never go for that anyway.

The only accurate things so far are Rintrah and Christine's wedding. Even Shuma wasn't accurate because it's Gargantos.

Also from the wave 1, Mordo is not SS, but the master of the Masters of the Mystic Arts.
    Last edited by GenericUsername; 12-16-2021 at 12:16 PM.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Extraordinary Member

I agree with most of that but I don't think it's Wanda with Strange and America, I think it's Christine.

It does seem like kind of a collection of random clips except for the one longer scene with Strange and Wanda. Maybe because the movie isn't finished yet so they don't have a lot to show.

The person has on the same shirt and pants as Wanda so it seems like it's her.

Also in the wave 1 pack, Wong is also not SS. The "leak" had Wong of this universe as SS and an alt Mordo as SS and one of the leakers was claiming long haired Mordo was the alt version when it's apparently the main version.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    She technically has never had that footing in the MCU. She got to do some good things. But has yet to be fully established as a hero. Sure they had her become an Avenger but then promptly go against the accords and become a fugitive. She got to help save the world from Thanos, but only after getting snapped. Then the Westview stuff happens. So it's not a matter of regaining it. It's establishing it in the first place. So if they hit her with the villain bat here, it's just done. And we don't know how much eventually we even have. It still all misses the point of the character and who she really was.
    In the context of the MCU her Avengers term was hero hero career even if it was off-screen. It's why people recognize her as an Avenger.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    In the context of the MCU her Avengers term was hero hero career even if it was off-screen. It's why people recognize her as an Avenger.
    For sure, but things happening off screen is garbage. There's a reason why people easily believe her as a villain right now. Even if they know a lot about the character. The MCU has not done well with establishing her as a hero.

SS Wong was from a Funko a 'leak' and they might be intentionally leaving out spoilers from these official toy reveals. I understand the desire to see everything revealed so far as proof that the leaks are false (because all of them are horrible for Wanda), but I'm still wary of being certain that any of them firmly do.

The best we have so far is leakers not (consistently) mentioning 'What If' Strange (the clip heavily hints that he's the main antagonist) and contested information 1. Strange asking Wanda for help, but leaks say he approaches Wanda after the battle with 'Shuma' in NY, this scene could contradict the premise of most leaks, but just as easily lead into a confrontation. 2. Mordo being alive, but leaks mention a 'variant' Mordo in the film. 3. Wanda traveling with Strange and America, but this could be Christine.

Otherwise we have 1. Gargantos (easily confused for Shuma Gorath with this iteration), 2. Christine's Wedding, 3. America on the run, 4. an attack on Kamar Taj, 5. a detained Strange, and 6. Wanda in clothing matching the pre-vis images.

I strongly want to latch onto any hint that proves the leaks false or straight up shows Wanda as a supporting hero in the film, but so far nothing firmly contradicts the leaks and many things line up - so while I'm not going to despair, because I don't think there's definitely no confirmation that she's a villain either, I'm not going to get my hopes up until there is firm evidence to contradict the leaks. My one hope is they understand that making Wanda a villain would be a disservice to her character and overall arc so far and would just play into tired problematic tropes of women, power, and instability. Also if the leaks are true and they continue to advertise this movie as Strange vs. evil Strange, they're going to be hit with a double-whammy of failing said expectation alongside the ire of people who have resonated with Wanda's story and are outraged with a problematic depiction.

Extraordinary Member

Yeah, that's how I feel. It's obvious that the leaks are based on some real scenes that are known, since we saw clips of some of those scenes in the trailer. The question is whether the leakers know an actual plot or (as one of them claimed) just made up a story around the known scenes.

My main hope, apart from the fact that the leaked plot sounds stupid and horrible, is that the trailer did not give any sign that Wanda was supposed to be evil. No one would even have suspected it who hadn't read the "leaks." So if the leaks are true then Disney is advertising it as a Doctor Strange movie where he asks Wanda for help, and then they're pulling a bait-and-switch to reveal that it's actually about stopping a genocidally evil Wanda. Why would they do that? Who would like it except for a few people online who either hate MCU Wanda or stan the idea of Wanda killing everybody?

I guess what this goes to show is that it serves us right for reading the leaks, because most of the world is enjoying that trailer for showing what it seems to show, and we're here depressed.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    The person has on the same shirt and pants as Wanda so it seems like it's her.

Also in the wave 1 pack, Wong is also not SS. The "leak" had Wong of this universe as SS and an alt Mordo as SS and one of the leakers was claiming long haired Mordo was the alt version when it's apparently the main version.
    Well, the clip with Mordo does show Strange being in chains like in the leaked concept art.
    Last edited by Gnostic; 12-16-2021 at 01:46 PM.

Onto a more realistic discussion how do y'all see MOM ending for Wanda? Cause I been thinking about it IDK what their gonna do she's not gonna die, I think villain is not happening (maybe some questionable moral choices will be made but oh well ) do you think she'll save the twins & next time we see her she's good & happy, or will shenanigans happen & she's back to miserable cause I honestly don't know I could see either.