Page 735 of 774 FirstFirst ... 235635685725731732733734735736737738739745 ... LastLast
Results 11,011 to 11,025 of 11598

Quote Originally Posted by CosmiComic View Post
    I agree Disney probably wouldn't go for it. I was just making a jab at the Snyder Cut
    I completely understand, lol.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    spoilers:
    Yep, it's exactly that. Male characters are sympathetic for the same reason everyone thinks female characters are villains for doing. And MCU fandom loves that kind of sexist bs.
    end of spoilers
    Evangeline Lilly had a great quote recently about that, and it's on topic:

“I think WandaVision was phenomenal, and I think it was probably the best they've ever represented a female character. It was so incredible to see her be so complicated and so flawed and yet so redeemable and so lovable, the way we have typically historically treated our male characters. I think it was an epic female protagonist story.”
    I really do think it would look bad for Marvel if the story were what these leakers claim it would be. And it wouldn't just look bad, it would be bad.

Why everyone on Twitter saying Wanda gonna find the twins & put em down...... Like damn....

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Why everyone on Twitter saying Wanda gonna find the twins & put em down...... Like damn....
    Put em down as in kill the twins?

It started with put em out there misery then went to put em down so yeah I would assume so dude went private. These people are wildin Lmao.

Wanda apparently is now gonna go on some murdering spree, even though she's never really been a murderer. Even when she was with Ultron. And since they didn't have Wanda being recruited by Strange in their leaks, they are now saying she's only playing nice at first.

>>>>Goal posts moved.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Ultimate Member

It started with put em out there misery then went to put em down so yeah I would assume so dude went private. These people are wildin Lmao.
    That's insane. Wanda would never hurt her sons

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    spoilers:
    The leakers who claim Wanda is the villain claim that's just a misdirect to distract us from the fact that Wanda is the real villain. They're never going to stop saying it.

What I find hilarious though is people on message boards claiming that What If Strange can't be the villain of the film because he was semi-redeemed at the end, but then claiming Wanda is going to go crazy and kill everyone. It's good to be a male character, you get forgiven for anything.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Lol,yes,people say Strange Supreme is more sympathetic because he faced "consequences", that's like saying homelessness is the consequence of burning down your own house and killing everyone in it. Druig controlled generations of humans into cult like life and use them as meat shields against Deviants but somehow people still argue Westview is worse because people are "mentally tortured" for two weeks. Not saying that's okay, but in terms of sheer scope and time duration Wanda's bad deed pales in comparison but she would be considered a fundamentally selfish and morally corrupt person more so than the dudes lol.
    end of spoilers

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Wanda apparently is now gonna go on some murdering spree, even though she's never really been a murderer. Even when she was with Ultron. And since they didn't have Wanda being recruited by Strange in their leaks, they are now saying she's only playing nice at first.

>>>>Goal posts moved.
    Muh HAAAAA, This is why I don’t read twitter like gossip for the life of me, but it gives me a epic laugh on how completely stupid it is! XD

Though this is the only logical response to those twitter petal merchants.

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    Evangeline Lilly had a great quote recently about that, and it's on topic:

“I think WandaVision was phenomenal, and I think it was probably the best they've ever represented a female character. It was so incredible to see her be so complicated and so flawed and yet so redeemable and so lovable, the way we have typically historically treated our male characters. I think it was an epic female protagonist story.”
    I really do think it would look bad for Marvel if the story were what these leakers claim it would be. And it wouldn't just look bad, it would be bad.
    ^^^^THIS Gurkle, this that you just posted is one of the single best responses and reasonings I have read onto Why Wanda is an Amazing Character and a winner in the MCU and how it is and will continue to propel her further beyond our concerns, I want you to remember this cause YOU have this to us and you showed the hope and the truth on Where our Wanda Really is right now in character in the minds of fans and the reality of her character!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Fans: Sylvie and Wanda will break the Multiverse and Dr Strange will fix it.

Marvel: Actually Dr Strange breaks the Multiverse while trying to help Spider-Man.

Fans: Wanda will be the villain of Dr Strange 2!

Marvel: Actually spoilers:
    Dr Strange will be the villain of his own movie.
    end of spoilers

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post

Marvel: Actually Dr Strange breaks the Multiverse while trying to help Spider-Man.

end of spoilers
    When in doubt, drag a female character.

baumblume

Weirdly enough Moira told both Xavier and Magnus the future back in the 70s and things have reached this point both men resigned themselves to allowing the timeline to occur making changes along the way. Stopping Genosha and MDAY wasn't one of them

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post

end of spoilers
    And still haters will blame Wanda for the events of No Way Home.