Page 738 of 774 FirstFirst ... 238638688728734735736737738739740741742748 ... LastLast
Results 11,056 to 11,070 of 11598

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    spoilers:
    Lol,yes,people say Strange Supreme is more sympathetic because he faced "consequences", that's like saying homelessness is the consequence of burning down your own house and killing everyone in it. Druig controlled generations of humans into cult like life and use them as meat shields against Deviants but somehow people still argue Westview is worse because people are "mentally tortured" for two weeks. Not saying that's okay, but in terms of sheer scope and time duration Wanda's bad deed pales in comparison but she would be considered a fundamentally selfish and morally corrupt person more so than the dudes lol.
    end of spoilers
    I know. A lot of people on the MCU have done much worse than her. But Wanda still catches most of the backlash.

Official preview for trial of magneto #5... finally this mess is ending

And i still don't like what i see here

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Official preview for trial of magneto #5... finally this mess is ending

THANK GOD! who do you think she is pointing at

It was Pietro or Tommy

It was Paste Pot Pete all along.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    Nature Girl and Curse

*dramatically points at a nearby mirror*

It's possible that Wanda unleashed the Hulk to fight against the Avengers but it backfired and he attacked the city instead. But that's speculation. AoU was poorly done in many ways. The same movie that had Wanda unleash the Hulk also had her horrified and turn against Ultron once she learned of his plan to wipe out the planet.

Wanda hasn't gotten an all out heroic moment in the MCU yet.

I bought the James Robinson Scarlet Witch collection today. I'll probably read it next week.

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    It's possible that Wanda unleashed the Hulk to fight against the Avengers but it backfired and he attacked the city instead. But that's speculation. AoU was poorly done in many ways. The same movie that had Wanda unleash the Hulk also had her horrified and turn against Ultron once she learned of his plan to wipe out the planet.

Wanda hasn't gotten an all out heroic moment in the MCU yet.
    IW/Endgame were all they gave her so far. And IW saw her dusted. It's unfortunate and hopefully they do push her in the direction she got in comics with learning control of her powers. The ending of her show was about her seeking to find out herself and her abilities. Hopefully they don't throw all that away because there are some fans that find it empowering for her to be out of control with her powers.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    The drama! Gives me the Falcon Crest season 2 cliffhanger vibes when the crime accomplice pointed at the mastermind. I doubt though it will live up to that one.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    It was Pietro or Tommy
    Why do you think Tommy did it, I can't see any reason for it to be him especially due to his reaction when he found Wandas body, when he screamed "mommy", lol.
    I still think that it was Fabian Cortez.
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.
    Not a fan of any of the new characters.
    (Marvel/DC fan for 44+ years)

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixThanos View Post
    Why do you think Tommy did it, I can't see any reason for it to be him especially due to his reaction when he found Wandas body, when he screamed "mommy", lol.
    I still think that it was Fabian Cortez.
    1 I got money riding on this, 2 I know a speedster did it due to evidence Northstar is out so that leaves Pietro & Tommy, Tommy switched up on Wanda in the last issue, & his energy since discovering the body has been very un Tommy like. And his dalliance with Prodigy allows him to cover any and all tracks.

Extraordinary Member

If Pietro did it then that's the only thing that could possibly make this comic worse.

I will definitely completely wash my hands of it. But also anyone else incriminated could be character assassination for them. I really liked Wanda taking herself out. It showed some self-accountability at least. Wanda should be able to take charge somewhere.