Page 78 of 774 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288128178578 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 11598
    Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Wanda isn't in comic series, but she is in a card game:

Asmodee's March Releases Include Marvel Champions, Bloodborne, The Initiative, and More
    https://comicbook.com/gaming/news/as...ne-initiative/

WandaVision Composer Reveals Scarlet Witch's Struggles Will Persist In More MCU Movies
    https://thedirect.com/article/wandav...vies-struggles
    IMO the Article is AKA ~~~ Characters that have Struggles that they have to work on threw mulitple Movies are Not Villians, They are like most other MCU Protagonists, They are the HEROES!

When we think of the MCU, most of its villians have been mostly absolutes with little struggle in who they are outside of Loki or Thanos. Yet they where still mostly absolute in their views of themsevles and their actions with most points, baring showing any idea of true struggles in their chooses or life.

So a Character that is working on their own weaknesses and darkness with most heroes all have it usally that of a character working to a Hero and that is my View of what this article was getting at IMO.

Tony Stark had to struggle with the guilt of his weapons and then his PTSD with his worry of how to Protect the World. Steve Rogers had this man out of time struggles with all he cared about mostly old and gone with wondering if his views on things could work in the future like we saw in The Winter Soldier and Civil War. Black Widow all the time had to deal with her past of being a Red Room Assassin.

Bruce Banner with being the Hulk and the dual persinalities, Thor with his place in Asguard and how his action effected his people. Star Lord with his parent troubles, the GotG learning to get along with each other, Scott Lang with his parenting and place in society.

It can go much on, each hero has had struggles that feel real and geniune to the audiances, it is a human quality that IMO what has made the journey threw the MCU and what made Marvel Comics truly stand out as it has.

Heck, Coming Up in the next Disney+ Show, In Falcon and the Winter Soldier, their struggles will be mostly against getting along with each other, the Odd Couple complex and how that effects the world around them and the people they care about.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Hey Daedra, been to Long since we talked, Hoped you are doing well and glad to have you on the Thread!

Honestly that is a VERY Good Question, I am truly not sure. Maybe Pietro has not shown up either by my memory, maybe some of the newer characters too but that would be more for someone that has seen all the episodes of the recent cartoon series.
    Hey CJ, it’s always nice to find you here holding down the fort, I was taking notice of editorial inability/unwillingness to promote anything related to Wanda, it’s kinda ridiculous in a time like this but there we have it.... anyway I started wondering about the cartoons as well but ever since they relaunched in order to emulate the movies the storytelling has been so awful I can’t really bring myself to watch them.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    Hey CJ, it’s always nice to find you here holding down the fort, I was taking notice of editorial inability/unwillingness to promote anything related to Wanda, it’s kinda ridiculous in a time like this but there we have it.... anyway I started wondering about the cartoons as well but ever since they relaunched in order to emulate the movies the storytelling has been so awful I can’t really bring myself to watch them.
    It is Very Good to find you around here as well, Always glad to have you Daedra and miss you when you are not around.

Yea while it be nice to have Wanda in a Cartoon series, I honeslty am not to eager to see her yet in one of the present series with how I also have heard how not up to par they have been or phoned in. I hope I am wrong and they get better, but so far yea it has not yet clicked for me either. If Wanda ever DOES get into one of the Series I just hope she is treated well and is one of the saving graces of any series she is in!

As for Wanda in the Comics, thanks to our Fellow Fans here, they started campigns online to get some notice out of our Wanda not being in the comics even with how AMAZING WandaVision has been.

Here are the links for You My Friend and others to help if you want to Join the causes!

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    I made a tweet. Feel free to retweet:

https://twitter.com/TheCorporal5/sta...68212772495360

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixThanos View Post
    #WheresWanda
    Attachment 105851
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

https://twitter.com/DiscussingFilm/s...23986430926852

#WandaVision is currently the most popular TV series worldwide.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

Very good news!
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Very good news!
    My Goodness........I Mean who Knew, Who Knew just a few Years ago that our Wanda would be, with Such an Amazing case representing the growing WandaVerse to worldwide audiences on the Fastest Growing streaming Platform in the World, Who would have Guess Wanda would be in the Title Show as the Marvel Flagship after such a Trying Time in our World!

I can say enough words to do it Justice, Let this ALL Sink Into Now My Fellow Wanda Fans, Our Magical Lady is Truly RULING THE WORLD!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    My Goodness........I Mean who Knew, Who Knew just a few Years ago that our Wanda would be, with Such an Amazing case representing the growing WandaVerse to worldwide audiences on the Fastest Growing streaming Platform in the World, Who would have Guess Wanda would be in the Title Show as the Marvel Flagship after such a Trying Time in our World!

I can say enough words to do it Justice, Let this ALL Sink Into Now My Fellow Wanda Fans, Our Magical Lady is Truly RULING THE WORLD!!!!!

I’m ready to be shocked by the next three episodes, it’s going to be a wild ride! Congrats to Wanda
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    I’m ready to be shocked by the next three episodes, it’s going to be a wild ride! Congrats to Wanda
    Indeed Daedra, Very Happy to hear you Congratz and Celebration on this News, How far we have come indeed, we have been threw so much together and witness so much since the Original CBR. Who would have guess we be Talking about Wanda Achieving ALL of this in such a time indeed, Amazing how life can turn out for your Heroes!

Also Yes I feel the last 3 episodes will be it Big Trip, the end of the 2nd act and the 3rd Act finally starting to help answer so much. It is going to be a Wild Ride that in one form or Another is Really the most Critical and Important time in Wanda's Character history we have ever been apart of that will be a Major Part of her for many times to come.

How they stick the landing is what we are all wondering at time concered for good reasons over after all the history our Poor Wanda has gone threw. But with what we have been given up to this point by the showrunners, their is much hope for a Good Ending that will engrain Wanda Postively as a Premiere Lady in the Minds of the World, let keep the faith and hope!

Indeed these are the Most Amazing and Important times to be a Wanda Fan!

Lightbulb

Suprised, CBR did a Good Article Making an Important Point about WandaVision:

All the Evidence Wanda ISN'T Controlling Westview!

https://www.cbr.com/wandavision-evid...ling-westview/

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Wow! That's really cute. Thanks for posting.

Red face

OMG that is SO LOVABLE & ADORABLE!!!

Wanda is Adorable in this So Much, Thanks so Much Cruelrain!

Also, GREAT New Avatar Cruelrain! =)

Where did you get that Image?!
    Last edited by CJStriker; 02-13-2021 at 09:45 PM.

Extraordinary Member

It looks like a mashup of her classic and neo-classic costume.
    Also nice new Avatar, jeez, I cannot even remember your old one for some reason.

Talking

This is so adorable