Page 84 of 774 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894134184584 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 11598

Today is Elizabeth Olsen's birthday. She is 32. Wish her a happy birthday.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Thanks y'all for the comments, this Is the full image of my avatar

OMG, That is SUCH an Amazing Level of Skill in the Artwork, Such a Vision of Beauty for our Scarlet Wtich in the level of Detail it does, Magnificent Find Cruelrain!

Could not have picked a Better Avatar their Cruelrain, Thanks so Much for Sharing it with us, that is a Keeper right their!

If you know who drew it, do you have any links, if that that is ok.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Happy Birthday .

What I love about the show is that I have absolutely no idea how they plan on ending this show. Is there someone influending Wanda or is she in fact the true villian. No clue. Cant wait to find out

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    REALLY!?

Then a Happy Birth to Miss Elizabeth Olsen, I hope she has a Safe and Healing Birthday and Many, Many Thanks for her talent as an Actress and what she done with her work to Bring Wanda to Amazing Real Life for all of FANS! =D

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    What I love about the show is that I have absolutely no idea how they plan on ending this show. Is there someone influending Wanda or is she in fact the true villian. No clue. Cant wait to find out
    1st off, Welcome to Wanda's Thread Havok83!

Sorry I did not give you a proper welcome sooner, Been Enjoying your Posts and Contributions, Thanks for Being here!

It is going to be something to find out what is going on, We have the best of Hopes right now with how good the show has been up to this point, but for those that are worried their is NOT enough time left for the show;

SO if this is True, Then we have an ENDGAME Level of TIME to tell rest of the Story, That would be incredible! =)

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    1st off, Welcome to Wanda's Thread Havok83!

Sorry I did not give you a proper welcome sooner, Been Enjoying your Posts and Contributions, Thanks for Being here!

It is going to be something to find out what is going on, We have the best of Hopes right now with how good the show has been up to this point, but for those that are worried their is NOT enough time left for the show;

SO if this is True, Then we have an ENDGAME Level of TIME to tell rest of the Story, That would be incredible! =)
    Thanks. This show is definitely proof of concept of her leading a solo film, if the character is even in a place to have one in the future. I enjoy it

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    To calm myself down while waiting to see what happens in the last three weeks, I thought I'd collect some of the interview quotes where people involved with the show talk about Wanda in a hopeful way. If the show ends by making her a villain (which, even without these quotes, I would think is very unlikely) then they're all very good liars, but I really do have to believe that the people who want Wanda to be the villain are just a very loud minority on Twitter and clickbait websites.

Elizabeth Olsen: "She's really resisted the role that has been given to her, being this person with abilities and powers. [WandaVision] is like a full accountability and realization of ownership of what makes her unique and the accountability of her life experience. It feels like a coming-of-age story in an adult, womanly way for her with this show." -- USA Today

Matt Shakman (director): "She's in this long journey to find out who she is, who she wants to be, and the life she wants to make for herself. It's a beautiful way to tell the story about how we need to deal with grief and loss, and find hope at a time when we're facing difficult circumstances." -- Firstpost.com

Matt Shakman: "The world just keeps putting up obstacles for her, and she has all of this untapped power that she doesn’t fully understand. Her journey for this show is to come into her own. She’s an incredibly powerful figure who’s been manipulated and used over the years. This is her opportunity to rediscover herself, and at the same time, it’s a brilliant love story." Marvel production brief

Jac Schaeffer: "We were not interested in a portrayal [of Wanda] that made her seem like her powers were too much for her, and she was crazy. The sort of crazy lady narrative is tired so I would hope as fans continue to watch the show what they will see is a nuanced portrayal of a very complicated woman." -- Fandom.com

Jac Schaeffer: "There are a lot of really terrific comics and stories about Wanda. But I do think she is often used as a tool, and diving into what’s really happening inside of her was a real challenge because of the thinness of her characterization in so many storylines... [the] working process made me understand Wanda much more. There’s this misunderstood element to her that’s a constant injury to her because no one can see her for who she is and all of her complexity except for Vision, and I think that’s a lot of what their connection is." -- io9.com

Jac Schaeffer: "The key to the show is the love story. There's a purity to them, and to their connection. But it's very much about Wanda coming to more of an understanding about who she is, where she comes from, and what she's capable of." -- Empire magazine
    Indeed I joint Greatly in Your Feeling that Our Wanda will be alright after the Show is over Gurkle. It makes sense to be concerned, We All Need Cautious Optimism to everything in Life and need to keep close eyes on what will comedown in the last 3 episodes.

But Indeed their is just to much going on to not feel more is going on and ADD-ON This Amazing Quotes you have posted just adds onto the Evidence that the Show is going for a Postive Wanda that earns her Scarlet Witch title threw harships and healing!

But the more we can read like this the More Wanda Fans will feel most confident we are likely heading in the right direction by all hopes, Thank You for these Gurkle, You have Helped out many Wanda Fans with this!

Smile

Thanks. This show is definitely proof of concept of her leading a solo film, if the character is even in a place to have one in the future. I enjoy it
    Indeed Havok83, IMO TV Show Formats are if done correctly a Superior style of Story Telling and Character development. Ether Classic TV, Cartoons, Sci-Fi Show, Anime(LOVE Anime ) and Many other formats, it allows for more chances and experimentations with characters then you get in a full lenght feature cause their is no time constrants or longer times between continuing stories in movies.

Allows for more plot develoment, world building and espically character development. Showrunners can take the length of time they need(or what the studio is allowing) to help make their story work out.

For WandaVision I feel the showrunners would have gotten more episodes if they needed, we may still have more who knows, but I feel they got what they needed and wanted to tell the FULL story they hoped for Wanda's character and all the others.

What this means for Wanda's Feature Film showings and other in the future is going to be impressive, but so far if she is hitting as hard and as Epic as this show it going forward with an Actress of Miss Olsen's Level of Skill that stays commited to the role, who knows what projects Our Wanda has for the Future.

We just hope it is a good and postive one!

BANNED

So I recently re read the empyre tie in and I have a theory I think has a lot of merit to it:

I think wanda's spell was noted to be perfect, had so much time and special components dedicated to it, that strange just "reversed" (it with the same components, basicaly repeating it but in an oposite direction) proves that it was a fine spell.

But I speculate her spell failed because on the mass of bodies she attempted to ressurect, some were already alive, hence causing a chain reaction corrupting the original intent from ressurection to necromancy, I think this point makes even more sense when the last issue had so much focus on a recently ressurected genoshan mutant talking to his "zombie" counterpart.
    Last edited by Ferro; 02-15-2021 at 02:04 PM.

The less said about Empyre the better. At least she had crazy as an excuse for her actions in Disssembled and HoM.

They really need to let Wanda confront her inner demons and actually have her realize that she may never be forgiven though she can be at peace with herself.

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    They really need to let Wanda confront her inner demons and actually have her realize that she may never be forgiven though she can be at peace with herself.
    Agreed but she really needs a place where she can be lead and get some actual character development. s it stands, she is mainly used as a plot device and her voice never matters. Like who is modern day Wanda? Does anyone really know?

BANNED

The less said about Empyre the better. At least she had crazy as an excuse for her actions in Disssembled and HoM.
    Listen i just thought about it and think it's a pretty solid/likely theory to explain WHY it failed.

I still wonder if that was really Wanda and if it was really Wanda, how she was in two places at once and with two different costumes.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.