Page 85 of 774 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995135185585 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 11598

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    Listen i just thought about it and think it's a pretty solid/likely theory to explain WHY it failed.
    Yhea I think your theory is the one that makes most sense, the resurrection process already performed by the 5 on some genoshan must be the reason why the resurrection spell failed
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I still wonder if that was really Wanda and if it was really Wanda, how she was in two places at once and with two different costumes.
    the spell was casted/solved months before empyre, so she just switched I suposse? then a concept on the current x-men is switching of costumes as clothes, but I understand your pov.
    I just genuinly think it wasnt her magic but misimformation, she had no way of knowing some of the genoshans were already brought back, its like when people work in pharmaceuticals or any production management, where one wrong component destroys the entire batch, but in this case it was "empty" corpses whose soul was already pulled by the 5.

I still wonder if that was really Wanda and if it was really Wanda, how she was in two places at once and with two different costumes.
    She wasnt in two places at once. Wanda did the spell a month before Empyre started and then bounced

By the way I’m still livid over the way Strange talked to Wanda, he is the last one that should pass judgement on others using magic recklessly
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

I think Hickman just didn't care (like most writers did) to even put Wanda in her actual costume even thought the Empyre spell was just months before and then she somehow is like nothing happened, seems so out of character from what we were seeing in Wanda solo (like she already knew her mistake and blah blah) they just needed a plot device quickly and to drag her even more as the evil Witch who killed the mutants.

I hope she stays in limbo till someone tries to writer her properly in something
    Last edited by Cruelrain; 02-15-2021 at 03:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    I think Hickman just didn't care (like most writers did) to even put Wanda in her actual costume even thought the Empyre spell was just months before and then she somehow is like nothing happened, seems so out of character from what we were seeing in Wanda solo (like she already knew her mistake and blah blah) they just needed a plot device quickly and to drag her even more as the evil Witch who killed the mutants.

I hope she stays in limbo till someone tries to writer properly in something
    Unfortunately the X-line is running with the narrative of her as the great Pretender as its popped up in multiple books since like S.W.O.R.D. (and some other book in the last month that escapes me), so she's gonna pop up again and the ending to Empyre implies that Hickman isnt done with her

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    She wasnt in two places at once. Wanda did the spell a month before Empyre started and then bounced
    It came out a month after Zub's but she was still in Zub's book at the time. His issues went 1-3 which overlapped with Empyre X-Men #4.

Nevermind, I get what you are saying. That the setting in story was a month before.
    Last edited by GenericUsername; 02-15-2021 at 03:28 PM.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    the spell was casted/solved months before empyre, so she just switched I suposse? then a concept on the current x-men is switching of costumes as clothes, but I understand your pov.
    I just genuinly think it wasnt her magic but misimformation, she had no way of knowing some of the genoshans were already brought back, its like when people work in pharmaceuticals or any production management, where one wrong component destroys the entire batch, but in this case it was "empty" corpses whose soul was already pulled by the 5.
    Well there's also that she's known that using magical artifacts was risky, but seemed ignorant of it here.

Incredible Member teapartyofthedead's Avatar

She was being possessed by Hickman.

Quote Originally Posted by teapartyofthedead View Post
    Lol, poor Wanda needs protection from such things.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Exclamation

This is a VERY Important Video I think everyone should Watch to find out why and How WandaVision Become the #1 show in the world!

What the host so well and using data to explain it is why it has become #1 and why many of us have argued that a Weekly Release Schedule works better then a Full Dumbing of a show like this all at once;

They also said how WandaVision has defied traditional show Ratings when a show starts with its hightest audience and then breaksdown lower and more even after.

WandaVision has done the oppisite, increasing it's audience to #1, yet had a strong start, that is Incredible!

WandaVision has Truly Become a Water Cooler Talked about Show and ALL of this has been a Dream come true for me for Wanda's Character to have, Seriously!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

It came out a month after Zub's but she was still in Zub's book at the time. His issues went 1-3 which overlapped with Empyre X-Men #4.

Nevermind, I get what you are saying. That the setting in story was a month before.
    The Wanda in Empyre Xmen #4 was a flashback to #1 which occurred a month before Empyre. She is only seen in the epilogue which had no timeline attached to it and doesnt contradict anything

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    The Wanda in Empyre Xmen #4 was a flashback to #1 which occurred a month before Empyre. She is only seen in the epilogue which had no timeline attached to it and doesnt contradict anything
    Yeah I thought about what you were saying after. Don't mind me, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by teapartyofthedead View Post
    No, Hickman possessed Dr Strange, that's why he was a jerk with Wanda lol