Page 87 of 774 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197137187587 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 11598

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    By the way I’m still livid over the way Strange talked to Wanda, he is the last one that should pass judgement on others using magic recklessly
    But he is a man, so he can do that anytime.

Hickman even tried to read Aaron Doctor Strange or Strange Academy? Strange really trusted Wanda on his hard times and now he treats her like garbage? that is garbage writing from Hickman

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    But he is a man, so he can do that anytime.

Hickman even tried to read Aaron Doctor Strange or Strange Academy? Strange really trusted Wanda on his hard times and now he treats her like garbage? that is garbage writing from Hickman
    Yea, that is why that mini back in 2020 was such a disppointment, it showed Wanda's true heart to do right, but showed Dr. Strange in the Worst Light, a way as a Dr. Strange Fan Myself I never like to see him in.

It was a double failing on Hickman and I like Hickman as a writer, but he really failed on this story said, espcially on Strange.

It is Good to have your Opinion here Rang10, Thanks for it, Welcome to Wanda's Thread!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by teapartyofthedead View Post
    Ugh, Strange’s depiction made me want to strangle him.
    i think all the Wanda fans wanted

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post

You Know, in most cases I rather not see them fight, but After HickmanStrange said "Woman", Yea I REALLY did want to see that, LOL & All Wanda Fans would have Approved!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    You Know, in most cases I rather not see them fight, but After HickmanStrange said "Woman", Yea I REALLY did want to see that, LOL & All Wanda Fans would have Approved!
    You go Wanda!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    He likes Magik a lot, he named her one of the great captains for Krakoa, she´s becoming quite popular on the X-side at the moment but his favorite New mutants are Sunspot and Canonball. It could be that she´s not just a magical character but also a warrior, he also wrote Saturnyne, who´s a witch who can control reality, quite well on the X of Swords crossover so I don´t think he hates magical characters but he may prefer to explore the scientific side of marvel more than the magical one, probably because the rules of magic in the MU are always changing and Hickman likes it better when there are more certain rules to work with the characters, he actually dedicated a lot of time to make sense of the omega mutant label because it had so many retcons it lost it´s meaning.
    Sounds awfully like Bendis behavior, he also hates Wanda, as Strange as nothing more than the "dude who knows magic", but gives Magik a pass.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    In my opinion Wanda, going forward, should be built up as a character who just does as she pleases. She is usually portrayed as a damsel in distress. With her kind of magic that she has from a Dark Elder God someone would expect her to be morally questionable but her actions leads to lives being saved, with her smiling at the end cause all the chaos that was going on she already knew she would get her way.
    Your deity/power sources don't get to decide what kind of person you are, they gave said character a certain power and that's pretty much it.
    And Wanda is more of a "sentimental sweetheart" who cares.
    Is Dr.Strange morally questionable because he invokes the power of the Octessence(the likes of Cyttorak) all the time? Of course not, it's just a tool for him.
    The point about Chthon, or even Magneto for that matter is that her "dark" heritage doesn't define her as a person, yes she does what she pleases, despite what Chthon would want her to do, and Chthon probably just want her to be a heartless bitch or something.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post

Nah, I want them to have a "behind the scene" meta moment, sit down, have some tea, and complain about the shitty script they have and maybe laugh about it.

MarvelStudios' ASSEMBLED will go behind-the-scenes of #MCU shows & movies, starting with 'The Making of #WandaVision releasing March 12 on DisneyPlus

Today it's Elizabeth Olsen's birthday

Happy birthday to her!

Last edited by Cruelrain; 02-16-2021 at 08:12 AM.

LOL...someone said yesterday was her birthday

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    LOL...someone said yesterday was her birthday
    Lol. Maybe tomorrow is it too? She has multiple days for her birthday, depending on her her parents are, lol?

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Lol. Maybe tomorrow is it too? She has multiple days for her birthday, depending on her her parents are, lol?
    LOL..the gag is Wanda probably doesnt even know when her real birthday is bc of how many times her origin has been retconned

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    LOL..the gag is Wanda probably doesnt even know when her real birthday is bc of how many times her origin has been retconned
    Yeah....that alone could make her want to slap someone (as shown above: Doc said she only had one birthday) lol!

Olsen's birthday was yesterday. Wanda was either born in the 1940s, 1950s, or 1990s based on which origin you go by. Her current origin has her being born during the Yugoslavian Civil War.