Page 89 of 774 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399139189589 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 11598
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    She found vision like that

It's rather weird to see MCU doing that infamous "Byrne scene" considering MCU Vision is "printed" in a device that creates organic tissues.
    It's also shown the Vibranium binding with living cells to create Vision, I always though MCU Vision is more "organic" than comic Vision, like I would not expect his inner parts being more machine like.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Today it's Elizabeth Olsen's birthday

Happy birthday to her!

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    LOL...someone said yesterday was her birthday
    Olsen's Birthday is February 16, so today...
    Mistakes Happen, What Matters is that we Celebrate a Lovely Lady both in the Beauty of who she is and by what she has given to Many Wanda Fans, Thank You!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

From the TeenTitansGO! art director

THIS is from the TeenTitansGO! art director?!

WOW, WandaVision is Inspiring Many from all over the Comic World, Love it!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Smile

I know I posted this the other Day, but I wanted to make sure NO Wanda Fan who missed this original Post Missed this Important Video on How WandaVision Become #1, Please Watch and Enjoy!

My attempt at making the costume a little less Halloween. Haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Keyotheseasons View Post

My attempt at making the costume a little less Halloween. Haha.
    awesome work, It's just perfect. I especially love the darker tones, whoever said the classic headpiece cant be made to work should think again.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    awesome work, It's just perfect. I especially love the darker tones, whoever said the classic headpiece cant be made to work should think again.
    Cosplays have been for years showing that the headpiece can work

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Cosplays have been for years showing that the headpiece can work
    but now the evidence is on tv
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

So apparently the next episode will be 38m

I wonder if we're going to finally see the Salem Witches leak scene in this episode

It won't have sense to have a flashback in the final two episodes which are suposossed to be full action MCU movie

I wonder if we're going to finally see the Salem Witches leak scene in this episode

It won't have sense to have a flashback in the final two episodes which are suposossed to be full action MCU movie
    Don't MCU movies have flashbacks?...

Extraordinary Member

I feel like this week's should be the last sitcom episode, with the bits we've seen in the trailer of a depressed Wanda talking to the camera à la "Modern Family" and watching reality glitch all around her. And we'll get the last commercial.

Then maybe episode 8 will have all the flashbacks like Wanda going to S.W.O.R.D. and whatever Agnes was up to. That'll continue the pattern of three sitcom episodes followed by an episode that rewinds and shows us how this got started.

I really hope the last two episodes are extra long. They don't have time to wrap this up as it is.
    Last edited by gurkle; 02-17-2021 at 11:15 AM.

Aren't these spoilers?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by vitaminbee View Post
    Aren't these spoilers?
    They are, yeah. Though at this point it would be a surprise spoilers:
    if Agnes wasn't a witch. Even people who don't know who Agatha Harkness is probably have figured it out by now.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by vitaminbee View Post
    Aren't these spoilers?
    Oh sorry, might delete the image if you want but these leaks have been around for a long Time and i even posted them here long time ago, the Wanda fans here are already informded about this lol

Yeah those pics were posted last year.
    Last edited by GenericUsername; 02-18-2021 at 02:45 AM.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.