Page 90 of 774 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100140190590 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 11598

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    It's from Tarot, and Wanda is under mind control at that point.(Yup)
    I'm not sure if it was actually mind control.

I just wanna see Agnes and Dottie again. WandaVision needs to give those two some screen time!

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Don't MCU movies have flashbacks?...
    Yeah. I've seen so many people speculating that episode 7 will be just flashbacks, but nothing's stopping them from doing flashbacks AND present time stuff. Split narrative showing how things started and how they are right now simultaneously are super common in any movie/show. They don't have to do the exact same thing they did in episode 4. We've been wrong about how WandaVision is doing some things (like episode 4 even being a thing, or episode 6 being a hybrid 90s/00s episode, which is something no one saw coming), so nothing is set in stone.

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    I feel like this week's should be the last sitcom episode, with the bits we've seen in the trailer of a depressed Wanda talking to the camera à la "Modern Family" and watching reality glitch all around her. And we'll get the last commercial.

Then maybe episode 8 will have all the flashbacks like Wanda going to S.W.O.R.D. and whatever Agnes was up to. That'll continue the pattern of three sitcom episodes followed by an episode that rewinds and shows us how this got started.

I really hope the last two episodes are extra long. They don't have time to wrap this up as it is.
    I hope 7 is the 2010s sitcom too. I hated how they broke the sitcom streak for episode 4 (as good as the episode is) and I hope they just get this out of the way already instead of trying to push it to the penultimate episode. I want the last act of the show to be an ongoing narrative instead of everything having to be paused before the grand finale.

Exclusive WandaVision clip coming tomorrow on Good Morning America

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    Yeah. I've seen so many people speculating that episode 7 will be just flashbacks, but nothing's stopping them from doing flashbacks AND present time stuff. Split narrative showing how things started and how they are right now simultaneously are super common in any movie/show. They don't have to do the exact same thing they did in episode 4. We've been wrong about how WandaVision is doing some things (like episode 4 even being a thing, or episode 6 being a hybrid 90s/00s episode, which is something no one saw coming), so nothing is set in stone.

I hope 7 is the 2010s sitcom too. I hated how they broke the sitcom streak for episode 4 (as good as the episode is) and I hope they just get this out of the way already instead of trying to push it to the penultimate episode. I want the last act of the show to be an ongoing narrative instead of everything having to be paused before the grand finale.
    I actually wish this show was actually EIGHT hours instead of SIX at this point. And I feel this way because of the show's use of sitcoms thus far. They should devote more time to sitcoms, I believe. Here is a quote I found online which I TOTALLY agree with:

"I’m fine with the pacing, though I will say the first few episodes, where most of the show is set inside the hex, were a bit more engaging to me. As we have begun to split time between inside and outside, it’s become less satisfying to me, probably because they’re still sticking with the not-quite-30-minute format of the sitcom and it feels like it’s not really enough to do both."

I want more time focused on the sitcom portion of the series. I felt Episode 4 was a necessary evil to let viewers know what was going on in the sitcoms aired previously. But ever since then, I've lost interest in what happens outside of the Hex. I don't find it engaging. It's just a bunch of exposition and generic MCU storytelling. Things happening outside of the Hex are kind of like a parody of action dramas such as 24 with tons of cliches and contrivances. The writers are clearly less invested in what's going on outside of the Hex than what's going on inside of it. And so am I.
    Last edited by Albert1981; 02-17-2021 at 12:33 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    At this point I don't think they have a choice but to pause and rewind. So much of the mystery of the show is about what happened before the show began, so they'll have to show us a lot of what led up to the Hex being created, and maybe also what happened during the episodes we've already seen, since we don't know what Agnes was really up to, and we don't know how much control Wanda had over everything.

So yeah, I think we're in for a pretty huge flashback dump. In some ways that will be the true climax of the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    From the TeenTitansGO! art director

Reminds me of Goth Wanda from X-Men: Evolution.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

I think the flashbacks won't happen till after this next one. I also think that by the end of 8 Stephen Strange is gonna show up with his "who's fuckin up reality" stick

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Albert1981 View Post
    I actually wish this show was actually EIGHT hours instead of SIX at this point. And I feel this way because of the show's use of sitcoms thus far. They should devote more time to sitcoms, I believe. Here is a quote I found online which I TOTALLY agree with:

"I’m fine with the pacing, though I will say the first few episodes, where most of the show is set inside the hex, were a bit more engaging to me. As we have begun to split time between inside and outside, it’s become less satisfying to me, probably because they’re still sticking with the not-quite-30-minute format of the sitcom and it feels like it’s not really enough to do both."

I want more time focused on the sitcom portion of the series. I felt Episode 4 was a necessary evil to let viewers know what was going on in the sitcoms aired previously. But ever since then, I've lost interest in what happens outside of the Hex. I don't find it engaging. It's just a bunch of exposition and generic MCU storytelling. Things happening outside of the Hex are kind of like a parody of action dramas such as 24 with tons of cliches and contrivances. The writers are clearly less invested in what's going on outside of the Hex than what's going on inside of it. And so am I.
    Depending on if the "Six hour" count the intro/outro/credits, because god are they long.

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    I think the flashbacks won't happen till after this next one. I also think that by the end of 8 Stephen Strange is gonna show up with his "who's fuckin up reality" stick
    I'm hoping for Wanda to break herself from this, since they want to avoid women goes insane with too much power and has to be saved cliches.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Oh sorry, might delete the image if you want but these leaks have been around for a long Time and i even posted them here long time ago, the Wanda fans here are already informded about this lol
    Yes, they were but new people are stumbling into her thread and might not want to be spoiled.

TBF, We have no idea how those set pics will come into play or even if they are in. Just that they were filmed. We can assume it'll go into Agatha's backstory but I think people already assumed that without pics.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I'm hoping for Wanda to break herself from this, since they want to avoid women goes insane with too much power and has to be saved cliches.
    Totally agree.

Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

By tomorrow this may make me look like a fool, but I am grasping at straws here, I think I’ve found a foreshadowing that Wanda will do the right thing and release the mind control of the people. Last episode the “wrong Pietro” said to her:

“So lame! Can't believe you're making them return all the candy!”

*If* she can do that. I suspect there is a “middleman” (or women) between Wanda’s powers and the actual mind control.