Page 34 of 774 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484134534 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Albert1981 View Post
    But don't forget to keep an eye on that horny grand uncle of yours. You don't need any more relatives in your life at this point!
    Lmao that dude I forgot I mentioned that **** on this forum lol

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Yo what time the episodes drop I'm pumped and off on Friday's got my snacks and wine at the ready.
    12:01 let's go!! Get yo motherfucking snacks!!
    REALLY Like Your Hype for WandaVision Journey, Welcome to Wanda's Thread and thanks for sharing your Enthusiasm!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Thank you so much for the link, CJ!

Wanda is indeed the goddess of the Avengers!
    Glad it helped you out Phoenixx9 and Glad you like Perez's work on Wanda!

Indeed Wanda Our Goddess of the Avengers, Our Magical Lady, Our Goddess of the Magical Relm for Earth's Mightest Heroes!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Fantastic Member

Question... when did Scarlet Witch first start reciting spells? (like Dr. Strange)... Is there a story that covers the shift from random hexes to more traditional magic?

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by evolutionaryFan View Post
    Question... when did Scarlet Witch first start reciting spells? (like Dr. Strange)... Is there a story that covers the shift from random hexes to more traditional magic?
    Hello EvolutionaryFan, Welcome to Wanda's Thread, Glad to meet you and thanks for your question! =)

That was Not an easy one to find, My history of the older Scarlet Witch apperances are not as good as they should be(Getting BACK on My Bandwagon of Reading ALL Wanda Books Soon again, Sorry for the Delay Everyone. ;-) ), But it is Most Likely when she 1st meets Agatha Harkness that Wanda Begins to learn and Recite Magic I would strongly say.

I my look back that was likely in Avengers Vol. 1, Issue #128 from October 1st, 1974.

Their could be an early time still and in my reading for the future I will know, but until then this is my earliest One I know of;

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Hello EvolutionaryFan, Welcome to Wanda's Thread, Glad to meet you and thanks for your question! =)

That was Not an easy one to find, My history of the older Scarlet Witch apperances are not as good as they should be(Getting BACK on My Bandwagon of Reading ALL Wanda Books Soon again, Sorry for the Delay Everyone. ;-) ), But it is Most Likely when she 1st meets Agatha Harkness that Wanda Begins to learn and Recite Magic I would strongly say.

I my look back that was likely in Avengers Vol. 1, Issue #128 from October 1st, 1974.

Their could be an early time still and in my reading for the future I will know, but until then this is my earliest One I know of;

Awesome! Thanks!
    Last edited by evolutionaryFan; 01-14-2021 at 08:06 PM.

Ohh, you could have asked me CJ as I can help you with this.

Yes, #128 is right after Pietro's Wedding to Crystal (so technically Wanda met Agatha earlier at that point. This is why so many people are present at the beginnng of 128).

#128 is when they both agree to work together with Wanda learning Magic, which in this case, is really a refocusing of her Hex Power. It is also the 1st time that Wanda casts her 4th unprecedented Hex! Before this issue, she was limited to 3 but sometimes passed out after 2!

As you will read in upcoming issues (and specifically around #133), Agatha teaches Wanda to control her Hex as it releases from her, rather than let it burst forth as Wanda was so used to doing. While it left Wanda even more tired and drained, it was this controlled release that allows Wanda to shape and control her Hex power, at least a little bit more at first.

It is good Wanda turned to Miss Harkness for a few reasons: 1) Mantis makes that crack against Wanda when the supernatural lightning strikes where Wanda is dependent on Vision to protect her; 2) As you can see with Wanda's #1 to #3 Hex, they vary from weak to strong with no apparent reason. (However her #4 is quite strong!)

I Hope this helps CJ! Feel free to ask me any other questions if I w can be of assistance.
    Last edited by Phoenixx9; 01-14-2021 at 08:05 PM.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Smile

Awesome. Thanks!
    Very Glad to Help EvolutionaryFan, But Phoenixx9 a Great Friend and Wanda Fan below went even further and better then me, so please look up here to learn even more.

Yes, #128 is right after Pietro's Wedding to Crystal (so technically Wanda met Agatha earlier at that point. This is why so many people are present at the beginnng of 128).

#128 is when they both agree to work together with Wanda learning Magic, which in this case, is really a refocusing of her Hex Power. It is also the 1st time that Wanda casts her 4th unprecedented Hex! Before this issue, she was limited to 3 but sometimes passed out after 2!

As you will read in upcoming issues (and specifically around #133), Agatha teaches Wanda to control her Hex as it releases from her, rather than let it burst forth as Wanda was so used to doing. While it left Wanda even more tired and drained, it was this controlled release that allows Wanda to shape and control her Hex power, at least a little bit more at first.

I Hope this helps CJ! Feel free to ask me any other questions if I can be of assistance.
    As a Good Friend once told Me, You are indeed, your are indeed a True Scholar Phoenixx9.

You Knoledge is indeed Breathtalking and I want to continue to Grow as a Wanda fan to know even more as well as you do, so indeed If I need help I will ask you and look forward to talk about more classis Wanda soon in my reading.

AKA, sorry for my delay on that, the 4th quarter of 2020 got beyond me in my life in busy, 2021 is a resolution to get back on many Wagons.

Fantastic Member

It is good Wanda turned to Miss Harkness for a few reasons: 1) Mantis makes that crack against Wanda when the supernatural lightning strikes where Wanda is dependent on Vision to protect her; 2) As you can see with Wanda's #1 to #3 Hex, they vary from weak to strong with no apparent reason. (However her #4 is quite strong!)

I Hope this helps CJ! Feel free to ask me any other questions if I w can be of assistance.
    Very cool. Thanks! Reading the 2016 run of Scarlet Witch with Agatha always as a ghost accompanying her.

Very Glad to Help EvolutionaryFan, But Phoenixx9 a Great Friend and Wanda Fan below went even further and better then me, so please look up here to learn even more.

As a Good Friend once told Me, You are indeed, your are indeed a True Scholar Phoenixx9.

You Knoledge is indeed Breathtalking and I want to continue to Grow as a Wanda fan to know even more as well as you do, so indeed If I need help I will ask you and look forward to talk about more classis Wanda soon in my reading.

AKA, sorry for my delay on that, the 4th quarter of 2020 got beyond me in my life in busy, 2021 is a resolution to get back on many Wagons.
    You are so kind!

Yes, I was waiting for your reads on Wanda from way back maybe 2nd quarter even 2020? But I figured you must have been busy gotten.

I may not be up on today's Wanda but I am with help from everyone on here, but yes, I am upon Classic Wanda and I love this time you are reading! So many good Hexes and Wanda! Enjoy your reads! I look forward to more posts as you continue.

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Very cool. Thanks! Reading the 2016 run of Scarlet Witch with Agatha always as a ghost accompanying her.
    Glad to help! To me, these were some of the best Wanda stories for many reasons. Hope you enjoy them also.

Lmao that dude I forgot I mentioned that **** on this forum lol
    Yeah, I remember. It sounded pretty fucked up when you talked about it in 2020 and it still sounds fucked up in 2021. I'm just hoping that the baby daddy of the twin boys is not some demon.

Smile Just Something I like to Share.....

After SO Many Months and Weeks and Days of Waiting, we are all toegher NOW on the Eve of our Long Awaited WANDAVISION Premiering their 1st 2 Episodes Premiering on Disney+, January 15th, 2021!

As Many have said this has Been a Long Journey in Getting to Here, Very Long, in So Many Ways.

For Us Fans on CBR it has been even Longer when You Consider all and what we have been Threw all these Years with our Wanda, but Also how we have grown both as fans and as a community unto Wanda herself that has made us one of the Biggest and Most Passionate Fanbases on CBR.

So I just like a few Moments of Your time My Friends and Fellow Wanda fans, I just been wanting to say a few things cause this is a marker moment on our history as fans of Wanda to reflect~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~I came here to CBR in the Fall of 2012 and really the Very Idea that their was a Wanda Fanbase to even speak of on the Original CBR was that of a ghost town. It was barely a Handful of us that cared, even less, Wanda was at her most darkest moments as a character just getting out of being out of Comics for so long and being a Wanda fan was not easy.

The Very Idea Wanda's Character to strive above those days seemed Mountainist and that was just get back into comics into a semi-regular bases, not to mention a Fanbase we wanted to grow around her. The idea of Wanda even being in that era of the MCU seemed like a dream amoung dreams as well......

.....BUT Look at Us Now and how Far we have Come Everyone.....

and that is the Point, it is cause of Everyone, not just here but in the Comic World and Fans, it is everyone. We took the time to Love and Appreciate this Character threw thick and thin, threw the good and the bad. We Talked about her here and talked about her in real life and I know the more I talked about her in RL the more fans I found and made.

Wanda's Success is a Success of Love, of Fans, the Public and Marvel giving her character time to shine and grow. The time to grow is the key success to Wanda being where she is today, time for Fans to have her sink into their hearts and souls and grow into wanting to see her expand into her own Pillar like those of the giants of Comic Films gone by.

We are Now on the Verge of the WandaVerse!

WandaVision will help introduce the world to Wanda's world and characters that made her, her like the other Solo Movies did for Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, GotG and more, Helping Making her a Force in and of Herself and of her Unvierse.

This is a Key time for Us All, so much has finally come to Our Wanda and with this So Much More is to come from it, it is a journey of heart, growth and hardship but it is stick with who you love and knowing they will be ok cause their character is strong and the will to see that character threw it all is strong.

So On this Eve of WandVision, Not Only do I want to say Thank You to All cause it was You all that Made Wanda such a great fanbase here, but it is this;

Before You all see the 1st episodes of WandaVision, Just take a Pause and think of HOW FAR we Have all Come, How fans Wanda in the last decade in Comics, Film, Marketing, Games and TV has come and what that Journey has ment to You.

Let us realize what this truly can mean to us, cause this is a Moment in our Fandom History that will be talked about and Marked for Years to come of where Wanda will go from here.

I trust WandaVision will be Good and like before even going threw hard times our Wanda will grow and become the Hero we continue to love and love to see Grow.

Lets take some Time to Contemplate where we are, where we have been and where we and our Wanda are going.

Thank You All for your time, Faith, Honor, Love and Peace to You All.

After SO Many Months and Weeks and Days of Waiting, we are all toegher NOW on the Eve of our Long Awaited WANDAVISION Premiering their 1st 2 Episodes Premiering on Disney+, January 15th, 2021!

As Many have said this has Been a Long Journey in Getting to Here, Very Long, in So Many Ways.

For Us Fans on CBR it has been even Longer when You Consider all and what we have been Threw all these Years with our Wanda, but Also how we have grown both as fans and as a community unto Wanda herself that has made us one of the Biggest and Most Passionate Fanbases on CBR.

So I just like a few Moments of Your time My Friends and Fellow Wanda fans, I just been wanting to say a few things cause this is a marker moment on our history as fans of Wanda to reflect~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~I came here to CBR in the Fall of 2012 and really the Very Idea that their was a Wanda Fanbase to even speak of on the Original CBR was that of a ghost town. It was barely a Handful of us that cared, even less, Wanda was at her most darkest moments as a character just getting out of being out of Comics for so long and being a Wanda fan was not easy.

The Very Idea Wanda's Character to strive above those days seemed Mountainist and that was just get back into comics into a semi-regular bases, not to mention a Fanbase we wanted to grow around her. The idea of Wanda even being in that era of the MCU seemed like a dream amoung dreams as well......

.....BUT Look at Us Now and how Far we have Come Everyone.....

and that is the Point, it is cause of Everyone, not just here but in the Comic World and Fans, it is everyone. We took the time to Love and Appreciate this Character threw thick and thin, threw the good and the bad. We Talked about her here and talked about her in real life and I know the more I talked about her in RL the more fans I found and made.

Wanda's Success is a Success of Love, of Fans, the Public and Marvel giving her character time to shine and grow. The time to grow is the key success to Wanda being where she is today, time for Fans to have her sink into their hearts and souls and grow into wanting to see her expand into her own Pillar like those of the giants of Comic Films gone by.

We are Now on the Verge of the WandaVerse!

WandaVision will help introduce the world to Wanda's world and characters that made her, her like the other Solo Movies did for Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, GotG and more, Helping Making her a Force in and of Herself and of her Unvierse.

This is a Key time for Us All, so much has finally come to Our Wanda and with this So Much More is to come from it, it is a journey of heart, growth and hardship but it is stick with who you love and knowing they will be ok cause their character is strong and the will to see that character threw it all is strong.

So On this Eve of WandVision, Not Only do I want to say Thank You to All cause it was You all that Made Wanda such a great fanbase here, but it is this;

Before You all see the 1st episodes of WandaVision, Just take a Pause and think of HOW FAR we Have all Come, How fans Wanda in the last decade in Comics, Film, Marketing, Games and TV has come and what that Journey has ment to You.

Let us realize what this truly can mean to us, cause this is a Moment in our Fandom History that will be talked about and Marked for Years to come of where Wanda will go from here.

I trust WandaVision will be Good and like before even going threw hard times our Wanda will grow and become the Hero we continue to love and love to see Grow.

Lets take some Time to Contemplate where we are, where we have been and where we and our Wanda are going.

Thank You All for your time, Faith, Honor, Love and Peace to You All.

Your devotion and support is finally being rewarded. It makes me very happy to see it!

Fantastic Member

Another question. Has Wanda's biological father been revealed?
    Reading the 2015-2017 run I know the mother:

spoilers:
    Natalya Maximoff, the previous Scarlet Witch. The run also says that her father killed Natalya.
    end of spoilers

But the run ends without revealing the father.