Page 49 of 774 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999149549 ... LastLast

My deepest wish for Wanda, if they still move forward with her comic, is that she defeats Chthon and absorbs him and his knowledge of dark magic to get a serious power boost. Also so they can lay off the mind control/possession for a long time

Quote Originally Posted by rhaenylis View Post
    I would love for Illyana to teach Wanda how to develop psionic shields (I'm not sure exactly how Illyana got hers, but that can only be due to her magic)
    But knowing Marvel, I guess it's almost impossible for Wanda to get mental defenses, let alone Illyana to help her get them

I guess sorcerers other than Illyana could help Wanda, but come on, it would be great if the two most iconic mystical heroines in Marvel comics could help each other

I know however that it is only a wishful thinking
    Illyana probably got her defenses from Xavier, same with Sunspot who actually thought his Avengers some basic psychic defense

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Illyana probably got her defenses from Xavier, same with Sunspot who actually thought his Avengers some basic psychic defense
    Illyana got her defenses in limbo
    Xavier himself was very surprised to find that it was strictly impossible for him to enter Illyana's mind against her will

BANNED

I would love for Illyana to teach Wanda how to develop psionic shields (I'm not sure exactly how Illyana got hers, but that can only be due to her magic)
    But knowing Marvel, I guess it's almost impossible for Wanda to get mental defenses, let alone Illyana to help her get them

I guess sorcerers other than Illyana could help Wanda, but come on, it would be great if the two most iconic mystical heroines in Marvel comics could help each other

I know however that it is only a wishful thinking
    Illyana had them due to her soul's fragmentation/corruption and the time she spent in limbo, she can control it letting people in, but not sure she can teach it.

And it hasn't necessarly been brought up, remember illyana's return as a soulless "copy" of herself created by belasco only happened because of the house of M reality, so a writer that's aware of that particular continuity element and how close illyana is to dani, im not so certain theyd be friends
    Last edited by Ferro; 01-24-2021 at 08:41 AM.

Illyana got her defenses in limbo
    Xavier himself was very surprised to find that it was strictly impossible for him to enter Illyana's mind against her will
    Still the fact that Sunspot taught his Avengers some simple mental defences shows it can be done

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    My deepest wish for Wanda, if they still move forward with her comic, is that she defeats Chthon and absorbs him and his knowledge of dark magic to get a serious power boost. Also so they can lay off the mind control/possession for a long time
    The last thing Wanda needs is more power.

Agreed. When Wanda gets a power boost, they usually just turn her into a plot device. She's plenty powerful. And Chthon really needs fleshed out. She needs a villain and a support cast re-established.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Maybe something with her tiara, while she's using it no one can control her mind

She's like Polaris always mind controlled
    That might allow too much freedom for the tiara to get knocked off.

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Oh right, the same company that can't let HOM go after 15 years. So looks like Wanda will be getting easily possessed and controlled forever
    Probably. Possessions and retcons... zzzzzzz

Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    Well, in a tragic/post-Apocalypse AU maybe, the main MU won't just let you keep that power without writers trying to screw you up, and again, power boost is not really something she needs(TBH, I am quite tired of her dragged into "superhero dick size measurement"), she need her hero/villain dynamic and struggle.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    That might allow too much freedom for the tiara to get knocked off.
    Yeah, Wanda sneexes causing the tiara to fall off and wham brainwashed

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Cool

Scarlet Witch Cosplay 9
    by Marivyn

https://www.deviantart.com/marivyn/a...ay-9-559944586

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!