Page 20 of 774 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070120520 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member teapartyofthedead's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    This is excellent. The way things are shaping up, WandaVision is going to be Marvel’s The Mandalorian.

Extraordinary Member

Twitter posts before the reviews come out are sometimes a little more enthusiastic than the actual reviews though. I remember thinking Avengers 2 was going to be bigger than the first just based on the tweets, but the critical reviews were less enthusiastic and so were audiences.

We'll just have to wait and see for ourselves. I can see why Marvel would have preferred to start with a more action-packed story like Falcon/Winter Soldier and I hope people aren't turned off by the sitcom thing.

What if like Vision changes his Halloween costume in this spot, Wanda does the same but with magic? and that's how she get her current Scarlet Witch costume

Last edited by Cruelrain; 01-09-2021 at 06:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    Twitter posts before the reviews come out are sometimes a little more enthusiastic than the actual reviews though. I remember thinking Avengers 2 was going to be bigger than the first just based on the tweets, but the critical reviews were less enthusiastic and so were audiences.

We'll just have to wait and see for ourselves. I can see why Marvel would have preferred to start with a more action-packed story like Falcon/Winter Soldier and I hope people aren't turned off by the sitcom thing.
    But Avengers 2 is a bigger movie than the first one.

At least theis isnt a WW84 that they selected few critics to watch it first and give it a higher grade. They lifted the embargo on Wandaision a earlier to a lot of critics.

I know brett White and he usually have great taste (he likes wat I like)

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    But Avengers 2 is a bigger movie than the first one.

At least theis isnt a WW84 that they selected few critics to watch it first and give it a higher grade. They lifted the embargo on Wandaision a earlier to a lot of critics.

I know brett White and he usually have great taste (he likes wat I like)
    And to be fair, the MCU movies never get demolished by critics like DC does, so we could say the MCU has a better track record

And to be fair, the MCU movies never get demolished by critics like DC does, so we could say the MCU has a better track record
    MCU has a good track record, they worse movie are still better rated than DC worse ones.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    This is a good take, so many people suffering grief right now. A heartwarming tv show can really connect to people and help they proccess grief
    Thanks Rang10, glad you liked my take on what the show could mean for so many. Indeed it would be ironic justice that out of a bad comic story dealing with grief at a not needed time, Wanda is now might be in a story dealing with a more proper and well thought out story about grief when we all need that understanding and paths forward the most.

What I like most about Miss Olsen’s 1st answer on her journey with Wanda’s character from being new and young like herself into mature into a Woman is just how I felt in my 1st viewings of her in AoU back in 2015. Just like with Steve Rogers in the early MCU I could not get why these versions where great but had some off feeling to them, then I got it.

I was use to seeing them as fully mature and veteran adults and skilled heroes and what we where witnessing was them as young adults at the Very Start of their hero careers! I feel I and I am sure others have feel this journey of maturity threw the MCU Wanda as well as she starts to become the Mature Woman that is The Scarlet Witch!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by teapartyofthedead View Post
    This is excellent. The way things are shaping up, WandaVision is going to be Marvel’s The Mandalorian.
    IKR, this is great news with heading into a new series you want to have a Majorly Positive Kicking off with early reviews and to have Any Comparisons with it being on the level of The Mandalorion in story and importance to the franchise is a high honor if they reach that!

And the good reviews of even the reviews keep on coming, LOVING ALL OF THIS for our Wanda!!!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Which animated Wanda was the best representation of her? She should've been in Earth's Mightiest Heroes.

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    Which animated Wanda was the best representation of her? She should've been in Earth's Mightiest Heroes.

Wolverine and the X-Men is my favorite. Kate Higgins is my ideal Wanda voice.

Definetely WATXM. I've only watched the X-Men shows here though.

Incredible Member teapartyofthedead's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    IKR, this is great news with heading into a new series you want to have a Majorly Positive Kicking off with early reviews and to have Any Comparisons with it being on the level of The Mandalorion in story and importance to the franchise is a high honor if they reach that!

And the good reviews of even the reviews keep on coming, LOVING ALL OF THIS for our Wanda!!!

It’s really a nice a surprise how many people are rooting for WandaVision to succeed, not just her fans. After years of being treated like a pariah, Wanda deserves a good long time in the sun.

The top left or top right panels. Either of those two (XTAS/WATX) were good Wandas.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Definetely WATXM. I've only watched the X-Men shows here though.
    United they Stand and Iron Man are hilariously bad. Watch if you need a laugh over how bad they are.

My favorite was also WATXM.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

X-Men Evolution nailed her Probability Manipulation

Wolverine and the X-Men the best look

She was really good in this show as well

Last edited by Cruelrain; 01-09-2021 at 09:47 PM.