Page 35 of 774 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585135535 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by evolutionaryFan View Post
    Another question. Has Wanda's biological father been revealed?
    Reading the 2015-2017 run I know the mother:

spoilers:
    Natalya Maximoff, the previous Scarlet Witch. The run also says that her father killed Natalya.
    end of spoilers

But the run ends without revealing the father.
    No. Some think it was supposed to be the Emerald Warlock. I think they wanted to leave the door open for it to be Magneto if Marvel changed their mind without Natalya and Wanda's whole new witchy origin needing to get retconned.

spoilers:
    Natalya Maximoff, the previous Scarlet Witch. The run also says that her father killed Natalya.
    end of spoilers

I do not believe he is named nor shown.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Fantastic Member

Thanks! Hope they don't retcon the stuff I just read. What's the point of getting involved in a story then having it all flushed down the toilet...

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Albert1981 View Post
    Your devotion and support is finally being rewarded. It makes me very happy to see it!
    Well Said, this is a Golden and Historic Moment for all Wanda Fans that have stuck by her, make me happy to to see you happy about it too!

spoilers:
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    No. Some think it was supposed to be the Emerald Warlock. I think they wanted to leave the door open for it to be Magneto if Marvel changed their mind without Natalya and Wanda's whole new witchy origin needing to get retconned.
    Yea I agree, I think this is a way to keep the Door open for the Father to be Magneto if Marvel decides to go down that route again and since the copyright war is not over(Thank Goodness!), we might get an answer at somepoint when they decide to tell that story.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

Thanks! Hope they don't retcon the stuff I just read. What's the point of getting involved in a story then having it all flushed down the toilet...
    I think they will keep that Natalya Maximoff stuff, honeslty I enjoyed that allot and it was a good, deep and interesting story. But also I am a fan of The Magnus family and while I rather any story about the family NOT just be about Magneto and he goings on, I think by leaving it open it might leave room to make both sides happy, those with the Natalya Maximoff story and those fans of The Magnus Family.

But we have to wait and see, Maybe WandaVision might tap into Natalya Maximoff or other family origan aspects, that has been part of the guessing game along with everything else.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

My Scarlet Witch ARTFX statue was delivered today, and I am currently playing Smash Bro’s waiting for 12am PST to begin watching WandaVision.

::squee::

Edit: first two episodes are pretty funny! Won’t spoil anything. Enjoy!
    Last edited by Bunch of Coconuts; 01-15-2021 at 02:00 AM.

spoilers:
    Watched the first two episodes. It does seem like this is Wanda's reality. But that it might be someone messing with her to do this. There were several references made (the devil, Herb, and Hydra) so it's still leaving much up in the air. But they kept making reference to children. And either Wanda or someone is pushing this to happen, or both? The way she saw the SWORD uniform and just rewinds everything, after saying no. She's either wanting to stay in this reality herself or someone is manipulating her. Because at times she seems confused or worried about the reality. But that could also be her being worried that SWORD is breaking through and ruining her chances to still be with Vision. Either SWORD isn't aware that she created this reality or they know someone is manipulating her.
    end of spoilers
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    After SO Many Months and Weeks and Days of Waiting, we are all toegher NOW on the Eve of our Long Awaited WANDAVISION Premiering their 1st 2 Episodes Premiering on Disney+, January 15th, 2021!

As Many have said this has Been a Long Journey in Getting to Here, Very Long, in So Many Ways.

For Us Fans on CBR it has been even Longer when You Consider all and what we have been Threw all these Years with our Wanda, but Also how we have grown both as fans and as a community unto Wanda herself that has made us one of the Biggest and Most Passionate Fanbases on CBR.

So I just like a few Moments of Your time My Friends and Fellow Wanda fans, I just been wanting to say a few things cause this is a marker moment on our history as fans of Wanda to reflect~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~I came here to CBR in the Fall of 2012 and really the Very Idea that their was a Wanda Fanbase to even speak of on the Original CBR was that of a ghost town. It was barely a Handful of us that cared, even less, Wanda was at her most darkest moments as a character just getting out of being out of Comics for so long and being a Wanda fan was not easy.

The Very Idea Wanda's Character to strive above those days seemed Mountainist and that was just get back into comics into a semi-regular bases, not to mention a Fanbase we wanted to grow around her. The idea of Wanda even being in that era of the MCU seemed like a dream amoung dreams as well......

.....BUT Look at Us Now and how Far we have Come Everyone.....

and that is the Point, it is cause of Everyone, not just here but in the Comic World and Fans, it is everyone. We took the time to Love and Appreciate this Character threw thick and thin, threw the good and the bad. We Talked about her here and talked about her in real life and I know the more I talked about her in RL the more fans I found and made.

Wanda's Success is a Success of Love, of Fans, the Public and Marvel giving her character time to shine and grow. The time to grow is the key success to Wanda being where she is today, time for Fans to have her sink into their hearts and souls and grow into wanting to see her expand into her own Pillar like those of the giants of Comic Films gone by.

We are Now on the Verge of the WandaVerse!

WandaVision will help introduce the world to Wanda's world and characters that made her, her like the other Solo Movies did for Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, GotG and more, Helping Making her a Force in and of Herself and of her Unvierse.

This is a Key time for Us All, so much has finally come to Our Wanda and with this So Much More is to come from it, it is a journey of heart, growth and hardship but it is stick with who you love and knowing they will be ok cause their character is strong and the will to see that character threw it all is strong.

So On this Eve of WandVision, Not Only do I want to say Thank You to All cause it was You all that Made Wanda such a great fanbase here, but it is this;

Before You all see the 1st episodes of WandaVision, Just take a Pause and think of HOW FAR we Have all Come, How fans Wanda in the last decade in Comics, Film, Marketing, Games and TV has come and what that Journey has ment to You.

Let us realize what this truly can mean to us, cause this is a Moment in our Fandom History that will be talked about and Marked for Years to come of where Wanda will go from here.

I trust WandaVision will be Good and like before even going threw hard times our Wanda will grow and become the Hero we continue to love and love to see Grow.

Lets take some Time to Contemplate where we are, where we have been and where we and our Wanda are going.

Thank You All for your time, Faith, Honor, Love and Peace to You All.

It has been a wild (and sometimes not fun ride) but things are starting to look up

Watched the first two episodes and they're amazing! Although I heard this show is only six episodes, which means only four more episodes to go

The MCU Legends featurette for Wanda was also a nice YouTube-esque callback to all her MCU appearances. I’m glad they didn’t ignore Quicksilver.

Quote Originally Posted by whitecrown View Post
    Watched the first two episodes and they're amazing! Although I heard this show is only six episodes, which means only four more episodes to go
    Episode one: January 15
    Episode two: January 15
    Episode three: January 22
    Episode four: January 29
    Episode five: February 5
    Episode six: February 12
    Episode seven: February 19
    Episode eight: February 26
    Episode nine: March 5

Mighty Member

Any chance do you think Wonder Man will show up in Wandavision?

Quote Originally Posted by LAWtoyoto 432 View Post
    Nah.

/10char

I liked WandaVision have to say walked away with more questions than anything and Disney + kind of irritates me with the inconsistent length episode format , would have preferred an hour a piece, honestly these two episodes could have been one but whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by LAWtoyoto 432 View Post
    A picture of him appears in a new WandaVision BTS spot
    Last edited by Cruelrain; 01-15-2021 at 08:12 AM.