Page 46 of 774 FirstFirst ... 364243444546474849505696146546 ... LastLast
    Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post

Looks like a Wanda and Amora fusion for Heroes Reborn 2021 starting around April
    OMG, CHARLIE_1981 are you SEEING THIS!!! =D

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Looks like a Wanda and Amora fusion for Heroes Reborn 2021 starting around April
    I was thinking Wanda and Sersi, but...Marvel finally doing something with Wanda in the comics ?

Extraordinary Member

To me that just looks like Amora, or Amora + Jean Grey. I never get my hopes up that we'll see Wanda in a comic book.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I was thinking Wanda and Sersi, but...Marvel finally doing something with Wanda in the comics ?
    Even if it's an amalgam of her and Amora or her and someone else, it'll be like when they merged her with X-23. We need the real Wanda in comics. And it's a shame that she has a show so highly promoted but is nowhere in the source material and hasn't been for months.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Are we sure it isn't just Enchantress and Sersi?

Your Sersi theory isn't bad considering the Eternals are starting to be pushed for movie synergy.
    "The White Queen welcomes you, TO DIE!"

Quote Originally Posted by Vegeta View Post
    Are we sure it isn't just Enchantress and Sersi?

Your Sersi theory isn't bad considering the Eternals are starting to be pushed for movie synergy.
    Yea it is Hard to tell the more I look at it, but Still I a seeing like Amora and Wanda did the Fusion Dance Recently, Pretty Cool Cover!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    We need the real Wanda in comics. And it's a shame that she has a show so highly promoted but is nowhere in the source material and hasn't been for months.
    Yeah, I will never get over this. This may be the only time that Wanda or Vision will be the top-billed star of anything (there might be another season someday, who knows, but we can't count on that). Yet by the time the show ends, viewers will have no new comics to see them in. What a waste.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegeta View Post
    Episode 3 was sooo good! Even though the run time said 30 some minutes it felt too short! Hopefully, with the revelation at the end of the episode more viewers will understand the concept of the show. (I had two co-workers who don't read comics not understand the whole simulated reality concept of the show. They thought they were just riffing old sitcoms for no reason.)
    Great to Hear Vegeta, I think it was this episode that made allot of Critics Love the show the most so it will help with those that did not get into the first 2 episodes. Hopefully your co-workers will watch and like episode 3 too, Good Luck!

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    Yeah, I will never get over this. This may be the only time that Wanda or Vision will be the top-billed star of anything (there might be another season someday, who knows, but we can't count on that). Yet by the time the show ends, viewers will have no new comics to see them in. What a waste.
    Lets kept hoping Gurkle, if the Show turns out good for Wanda and has a good conclustion for her(by what the showrunners are saying it should we hope), then this might FINALLY get Marvel comics creators to get moving on More Stories for her and what we want as Postive Ones.

Lets wait and see, we got WandaVision, lets hope for the best from that and then see what can happen for the followups.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    The funniest episode for me so far, so impressed with Elizabeth's acting she went from happy, being in pain, funny, angry all in on episode that's what we call range

Vision and Wanda look so cute in the 70s like so romantic, i have to say that i'm not that disgusted by Vision's wig in human form

I love how they make Wanda do things like Carrie style as well as some "silly" magical stuff like the bird scene or calling for wind to dry her

Nicely Reviewed Cruelrain and I think Miss Olsen said in an interview this was her favorite Decade in TV to do and if so that it greatly did show here!

Elizabeth's acting abitlity I could not agree with more, she really showed a wided ranged of emotions so fast yet so natural, this will be a shining example of her skills I hope for her career going forward!

Also she played a Mother Pregant and Giving Birth so funny yet nicely and the Song for her kids moment was so Lovely.

Lightbulb

spoilers:
    Interestingly the ad about Hydra's blue soap is a direct reference to Agents of Shield. Also Interestingly it was mentionedby Coulson while he was in the Framework
    end of spoilers
    I think I forgot that. I know I missed some episodes. Thanks. That is interesting. And I would hate for the other series to be retroactively a 'one-off'
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    And we all know what they turn to, well, way to reinforce her old impressions.