Page 33 of 774 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383133533 ... LastLast
    Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

"I heard things about you, and your husband"

Last edited by Cruelrain; 01-14-2021 at 12:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    People who use "woke sjw" are just describing hating progression because they are usually bigots. And there is nothing wrong with subverting the idea of a traditional family. Wanda and Vision weren't traditional. Wanda's spiritual son is not in a traditional marriage either. There's nothing wrong with any of that. Anyone screaming woke sjw can cry more.
    Apparently they are subverting the idea of a typical 1950s/1960s traditional family in America in WandaVision (the writers mock the gender stereotypes, sexism, socialized masculinity and complete lack of sex drive that characterized the shows of that era):

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertain...ney-plus.html/

Wonder if the fanboys complaining about this will blast the writers of WandaVision as woke sjws! A lot of those dudebros are apparently furious with the "cancel culture" of THIS era.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    That was So Much fun seeing the while main cast talking, the talk about the different era of TV the loving of the clothes in the styles and even the hair, this is gonna be a very fun deep dive into classic TV for anyone that is a veteran of those errors or just a fan or even those new fans experiencing this kind of television for the first time, just amazing.

Very funny seeing the Vision as an accountant that was just so funny! ^_^

Seeing how Monica is going to fit into all of this is also very interesting and I’m very happy sees in a cast as well, her actress looks great Marvel always doing great casting choices!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post

Oh wow, those still pictures are so beautiful and what they are saying really, really is hyping me up for the series more and more, very much loving this!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Love this so much!
    Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    That's gorgeous -- when did George draw that? Nothing better sums up what the Avengers are like when George Pérez is drawing them: the Wanda show (also starring the Avengers).
    Yes indeed Perez did draw this and here’s a link below:

http://perez.comicbookseries.info/ne...dbystevenburch

So happy brought both of your joy, it always bring me joy as well to see Perez drawl want at any time. He truly has said he really enjoyed drawing her and that souls when an artist Does this quality and level of work the love is there. Perez in my opinion is my quintessential comic book artist at any time I think of the perfect comic and how it Perfectly it can drawn, I think of his work all the time especially from avengers volume 3!

Very much indeed you are right, Wanda is a Goddess at the center of the avengers universe in this artwork Where she should be, Brings me so much joy to see as well!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Yes indeed Perez did draw this and here’s a link below:

http://perez.comicbookseries.info/ne...dbystevenburch

So happy brought both of your joy, it always bring me joy as well to see Perez drawl want at any time. He truly has said he really enjoyed drawing her and that souls when an artist Does this quality and level of work the love is there. Perez in my opinion is my quintessential comic book artist at any time I think of the perfect comic and how it Perfectly it can drawn, I think of his work all the time especially from avengers volume 3!

Very much indeed you are right, Wanda is a Goddess at the center of the avengers universe in this artwork Where she should be, Brings me so much joy to see as well!
    Thank you so much for the link, CJ!

Wanda is indeed the goddess of the Avengers!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Albert1981 View Post
    Apparently they are subverting the idea of a typical 1950s/1960s traditional family in America in WandaVision (the writers mock the gender stereotypes, sexism, socialized masculinity and complete lack of sex drive that characterized the shows of that era):

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertain...ney-plus.html/

Wonder if the fanboys complaining about this will blast the writers of WandaVision as woke sjws! A lot of those dudebros are apparently furious with the "cancel culture" of THIS era.
    Those types could fall into a pit of lava and I couldn't care less. They have no impact on anything. So they can cry all they want.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Those types could fall into a pit of lava and I couldn't care less. They have no impact on anything. So they can cry all they want.
    Ha! That's pretty funny. I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post

Music sounds pretty ominous in this clip.

Yo what time the episodes drop I'm pumped and off on Friday's got my snacks and wine at the ready.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Yo what time the episodes drop I'm pumped and off on Friday's got my snacks and wine at the ready.
    https://screenrant.com/wandavision-r...y-15-midnight/

12:01 let's go!! Get yo motherfucking snacks!!

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    12:01 let's go!! Get yo motherfucking snacks!!
    But don't forget to keep an eye on that horny grand uncle of yours. You don't need any more relatives in your life at this point!