Page 31 of 774 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181131531 ... LastLast
    Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Is there a thread here or in the the Tv/Film forum to only talk about episodes from the show?

I don’t see one yet.
    Thanks for the question Will Evans, yea their is Not one right now on the TV thread but that might be a good idea for one of us to make one, thanks for the idea.

Also I think we are ok with talking about it here on Wanda’s thread BUT any talk must be in SPOILERS TAGS to do so.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    =D Shut UP, Really They are Doing this and Already, WOW I LOVE This!

Her look from the show looks Beautiful, Very Pretty and I love the sound effects when she walk/her shoes hit the ground while she poses and dances, Very Wanda Starlet!

Makes me now want to try the game more then ever, the look, style and sounds of this WandaVision look for Wanda as it is in show is;

Last edited by CJStriker; 01-14-2021 at 10:00 AM.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

it's from Star #5 (2020)
    Quote Originally Posted by Probability010 View Post
    Wanda is in several of the five issues. In retrospect, I think that was the only story with her worth reading in 2020. She had a few tiny good moments in the Avangers tie-in of – whatever that event was again – but I found the art to be ugly, especially Wanda’s face out of all things.
    Thanks Cruelrain & Probability010, I knew Wanda was in the series so thank goodness I did collect it. But I have had to stop my read since late September cause of work and real life reasons, getting more back on the bandwagon shortly. So it is good to know where this is from!
    Last edited by CJStriker; 01-14-2021 at 07:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Thanks for the question Will Evans, yea their is Not one right now on the TV thread but that might be a good idea for one of us to make one, thanks for the idea.

Also I think we are ok with talking about it here on Wanda’s thread BUT any talk must be in SPOILERS TAGS to do so.
    There's a thread for the trailer, sometimes people just use those to talk about the show... Though I wonder if there should be a proper one?

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    There's a thread for the trailer, sometimes people just use those to talk about the show... Though I wonder if there should be a proper one?
    Your right, but if no one makes one I might end up making one when I can and link to it her if I get a chance!

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

OMG, yessss! I was waiting for confirmation that the Marvel Games would have WandaVision inspired updates. The other Marvel shows were always mostly ignored by the games, so it's nice to see the D+ shows getting the movie treatment in terms of how it's marketed on Marvel media.

Vision and Scarlet Witch Were Never Comics’ Biggest Couple. Now They Might Conquer Streaming.
    https://www.theringer.com/tv/2021/1/...h-relationship

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    OMG, yessss! I was waiting for confirmation that the Marvel Games would have WandaVision inspired updates. The other Marvel shows were always mostly ignored by the games, so it's nice to see the D+ shows getting the movie treatment in terms of how it's marketed on Marvel media.
    IKR, this is a great idea for Marketing the show and it shows confidence in Marvel that they feel THIS style for Wanda will be iconic enough to push the look more into others mediums and I Love it!

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Is there a thread here or in the the Tv/Film forum to only talk about episodes from the show?

I don’t see one yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Ok Fellow Wanda Fans, HERE is the LINK below to the Official WandaVision Thread/Page I just made on the TV/Film Fourms of CBR, Please Enjoy!

a good start for WandaVision, the score always change, so let's hope it stays in the 90/80 line once we have all the episodes

a good start for WandaVision, the score always change, so let's hope it stays in the 90/80 line once we have all the episodes

That is GOLD and with already 20 reviewer SO far!

Yep more will come and might change but let’s take in for THIS MOMENT that Our Wanda is;

Loki, Dr Strange and Falcon actors were in the live stream woow

Loki, Dr Strange and Falcon actors were in the live stream woow

Last edited by CJStriker; 01-14-2021 at 10:57 AM.