Page 46 of 55 FirstFirst ... 36424344454647484950 ... LastLast

I am internally screaming over today's issue of Spider-Woman. Hot damn.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

The arc really does it for me. Glad I'm finally "feeling" this run!
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

Extraordinary Member

You know...a guy in a Porcupine suit might be real helpful with some of what is going on right now...just saying. No I am not over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    You know...a guy in a Porcupine suit might be real helpful with some of what is going on right now...just saying. No I am not over it.
    Way to stick up for Roger, Chris. I haven’t read the latest issue. Won’t get to my LCS until tomorrow. I’m not over it either. Pacheco could at least have him guest star in his suit. All that work Hallum put into his character now wasted.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dreaded Porcupine View Post
    Way to stick up for Roger, Chris. I haven’t read the latest issue. Won’t get to my LCS until tomorrow. I’m not over it either. Pacheco could at least have him guest star in his suit. All that work Hallum put into his character now wasted.
    You and me are probably the only 2. And with Devil's Reign coming up you would think they would want everyone they could get. I would love to see Roger have a good showing against some real bad guys.

You and me are probably the only 2. And with Devil's Reign coming up you would think they would want everyone they could get. I would love to see Roger have a good showing against some real bad guys.
    He kicked Sandman’s ass!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dreaded Porcupine View Post
    He kicked Sandman’s ass!
    And he needs more of that. Seeing him take down one of these new Thunderbolts would be great.

And he needs more of that. Seeing him take down one of these new Thunderbolts would be great.
    He could take Shocker and Whiplash for sure. Kraven too. Rhino he would need to use his wits. Taskmaster and Crossbones would be a tall order. Typhoid Mary I don’t know much about but from range he could take her out. I hope he’s in Devil’s Reign somewhere.

I'm just sitting over here happy that the door is a smidgen more open to Jess being canonically bi.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    I'm just sitting over here happy that the door is a smidgen more open to Jess being canonically bi.
    What if it's the opposite...what if Roche's pheromones work on both men and women because she is bi....

What if it's the opposite...what if Roche's pheromones work on both men and women because she is bi....
    It could be that as well. It's definitely open to interpretation.

Extraordinary Member

The artist needs more work, so good.
    And another spoilers:
    Spider-girl
    end of spoilers.What's that like the 50th now.
    And let's get Roger back here.Please
    This is how I see it as well, and may also make more sense.
    And pheromones in general work on both men and women, if anything Jessica's are the excpetion.

Not just spoilers:
    another Spider-Girl, she's also another genius, considering Rebecca is 16 and at ESU.

Jessica should put Rebecca in touch with Gwen Stacy, since she's at ESU too and is another spider powered hero.
    end of spoilers
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Not just spoilers:
    another Spider-Girl, she's also another genius, considering Rebecca is 16 and at ESU.

Jessica should put Rebecca in touch with Gwen Stacy, since she's at ESU too and is another spider powered hero.
    end of spoilers
    Ah yes, another young genius as well.So original, she does seem like a good character so that's good.

So we had Mattie, Anya, Gwen, Cindy, and now Rebecca and Madame Web, Julia, Jessica all Spider-girls/women in 616.Add Mayday and Annie and we are in double digits.Bruh.I think we have more Spider-girls than Batgirls now.
    Spider-fam was absurd as is, a Spider-girl fam is just....

Atleast Jessica isn't the one being ignored, she's one of the best ones.

Rebecca doesn't have powers and is a disabled hero, which I think is important. Seems like her suit helps aid in her mobility more. I'm really excited to see what Karla has planned for her.

Also, Rebecca stated like a year has passed since issue #1 so she is 17 now.
    Last edited by Seren; 09-17-2021 at 06:11 AM.