Page 17 of 55 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    Missed out on some drama, huh?
    Anyway as much as have my own issues with the current run as it stands I actually think it being a straight-up in your face superhero adventure is a good thing.
    I also liked the hopeless run a lot but a larger variety in styles and genres is "healthy" for any character.

I usually get annoyed when a heroes solos rinse and repeat the popular stuff that came before.
    Some of my favourite characters (Natasha and Clint respectively) got stuck in something like that for way too long (until recently at least) and I don't need Jess to follow that example.
    I can agree with that. The last thing a longstanding hero's solo needs is to be a "greatest hits" version of itself without saying or doing anything new.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Fantastic Member

I'm interested in hearing how we know they read every single email, because historically that is not how the Bullpen has operated. Are we taking their word for it?

Regardless, the letters page is either your thing or it isn't. I get the whole "Spider-Babies" club, and if it is expanding readership, that's great.
    To my mind, Karla's persona is an acquired taste where she skirts serious reader questions with frustrating jokey retorts that are a bit 'too cool for school'.
    But if that's your thing, that's your thing!
    "Face Front... Nuff Said?"

I don't know if they read all but the two times I sent some in they ended up being printed.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

Remember when Invincible thought Jessica was a bat?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Spider-Woman villains in spots 6 and 2

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Remember when Invincible thought Jessica was a bat?
    I've been watching the animated series since it started. Not bad so far. Wondering when they'll finally make a new one for Spider-Woman.

Sort of Spider-Woman related bc Karla is writing Amazing Spider-Man Annual #2 which is Peter vs Star and all I can think of is Peter isn't gonna know what hit him. It's gonna be nuts. Can't wait. It's out in July.

Looking forward to the Spider-Woman July solicitation since they skipped June.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    Sort of Spider-Woman related bc Karla is writing Amazing Spider-Man Annual #2 which is Peter vs Star and all I can think of is Peter isn't gonna know what hit him. It's gonna be nuts. Can't wait. It's out in July.

Looking forward to the Spider-Woman July solicitation since they skipped June.
    As a fan of them both, my interests are converging.

I'm digging the sci fi (?) movie poster vibe the Spider-Woman covers have had lately.

IMG_20210415_001505.jpg
    Last edited by Seren; 04-15-2021 at 05:40 PM.

I'm digging the sci fi (?) movie poster vibe the Spider-Woman covers have had lately.IMG_20210415_001505.jpg
    That is a pretty neat touch.

Preview is up. I laughed out loud.

I guess Jessica's dinner got interrupted?
    Last edited by Seren; 04-16-2021 at 02:00 PM.

Preview is up. I laughed out loud.

I guess Jessica's dinner got interrupted?
    Yeah, sadly. The updated costume isn't bad, though I'll admit I still hope the Future Fight design gets incorporated somehow or sometime in the future.

Yeah I really like the Future Fight Suit

That said, I'm enjoying that Jess brings knives to a sword fight.
    Last edited by Seren; 04-16-2021 at 08:40 PM.

A couple of reviews have rolled in already. This one seems pretty Spoiler free.

A couple of reviews have rolled in already. This one seems pretty Spoiler free.
    Can’t wait to see the interaction between her and Roger. This sounds very intriguing. Now I’m nervous!