Page 49 of 55 FirstFirst ... 39454647484950515253 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    I would also like to see a new Spider-Woman animated series.
    I would love a separate animated universe outside the MCU. With a more serious tone to it.

Some more work in progress art from Pere Perez Instagram.

Kinda getting Purple Man vibes but I am also probably wrong
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Oh that's who you were eluding to on twitter.
    I'm not saying I'm not seeing it but it could really be almost anyone.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

Extraordinary Member

It's Scotty McDowell....Karla likes ruining Jess's life...what better way that bringing back an possessive @$$-hole.

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    Oh that's who you were eluding to on twitter.
    I'm not saying I'm not seeing it but it could really be almost anyone.
    It is! Though you're right it could be anyone and is likely not killgrave. Speculation is fun though. For all we know, pere could have drawn an evil version of himself. (If you look closely, he's drawn himself into a couple of issues now)
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    It is! Though you're right it could be anyone and is likely not killgrave. Speculation is fun though. For all we know, pere could have drawn an evil version of himself. (If you look closely, he's drawn himself into a couple of issues now)
    Ha! I had no idea he does that. That's fun, I support nonsense like that.
    Last edited by Matternativ; 09-30-2021 at 04:05 PM.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Not Spider-Woman related, but I’m being cover quoted on next week’s Defenders issue! It’s my first!

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    It's Scotty McDowell....Karla likes ruining Jess's life...what better way that bringing back an possessive @$$-hole.
    I hated that guy. If he does come back, I hope Jess punches him in the face and tells him to get lost.

Also congrats Shadowcat!

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Not Spider-Woman related, but I’m being cover quoted on next week’s Defenders issue! It’s my first!
    I hated that guy. If he does come back, I hope Jess punches him in the face and tells him to get lost.

Also congrats Shadowcat!
    Yes, congratulations are very much in order.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Very neat! Thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    I saw this in several threads... and now Shadowcat is BANNED.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Spider-Woman #16 was supposed to hit shelves on the 20th n has been pushed back to the 27th. I think it likely has to do with PRH - apparently this first week of them shipping floppies was a disaster?

Spider-Woman #16 was supposed to hit shelves on the 20th n has been pushed back to the 27th. I think it likely has to do with PRH - apparently this first week of them shipping floppies was a disaster?
    Yes. Yes, it was. Lots of damaged product, to say the least.

I love this current run of Spider-Woman. Pacheco's writing has been thoroughly enjoyable. I am starting to think of her and Perez as a dream team. I feel like Spider-Woman is finally back to her proper place in Marvel. There was this stop-start nature to her story in recent years, I think the main issue was her image becoming synonymous an invasion of earth and the much hardship that resulted in that. Then of course the changes of costume, they were decent enough replacements (wonderful designs), but neither came close to Marie Severin's iconic one. I am so glad it was decided to revert back to the red and yellow bodysuit.