Page 22 of 55 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Part of me was for them...but they did some serious character assassination on Scott in X-Factor 1 to get them together with leaving Maddie and Nate...and then once married they just kept trying to figure out how to screw with them...the Psylocke thing, the psychic affair with Emma and now Krakoan polygamy.
    Polygamy??? I stopped reading all the X-Men titles awhile ago. Just not into the Krakoan commune like atmosphere. Hickman’s whole concept is kind of out there.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dreaded Porcupine View Post
    Polygamy??? I stopped reading all the X-Men titles awhile ago. Just not into the Krakoan commune like atmosphere. Hickman’s whole concept is kind of out there.
    If you want to know Scott and Jean are also in a relationship.Jean and Logan are also sleeping together.Yes Scott knows.They have interconnected rooms and it is implied they go at it together

Extraordinary Member

I am in it to watch Krakoa eventually burn.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    If you want to know Scott and Jean are also in a relationship.Jean and Logan are also sleeping together.Yes Scott knows.They have interconnected rooms and it is implied they go at it together
    Glad I stopped reading after the first few issues. I know who I’m rooting for when they get around to the big war event. I never liked Emma. She is no superhero.
    Last edited by Dreaded Porcupine; 05-15-2021 at 08:25 AM.

Never was an X-Men fan but I've heard what's going on. The jean Scott Logan doesn't bother me but other aspects do

Like they didn't invite Jess to the gala. Pretty sure they Owe Jess after she let them stay at her and Lindsays apartment back in the day
    Last edited by Seren; 05-15-2021 at 08:53 AM.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Part of me was for them...but they did some serious character assassination on Scott in X-Factor 1 to get them together with leaving Maddie and Nate...and then once married they just kept trying to figure out how to screw with them...the Psylocke thing, the psychic affair with Emma and now Krakoan polygamy.
    LOl there isn't polygamy or polyamor, It's just writers baiting.

Yeah writers relly destroyed the couple, Marvel did it with many couples. The problem is that when they insist to try to make it work and I'm like there is not climate for it

Writers need to work relationships in a way that isn't toxic, introduce hardships instead of breaking couples from nowhere.

After the Jess/Porcupine and Carol/Rhodey break ups the will to read their comics is low with me.

There is nothing clear about it. We saw Scott asking Jean to sleep (really just sleep like amarried couple) and didn't saw any interconnected room or tease that they have sex at same time.

People are getting baited and it is boring to explain that it isn't happening.
    Last edited by Rang10; 05-15-2021 at 09:27 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    LOl there isn't polygamy or polyamor, It's just writers baiting.

Yeah writers relly destroyed the couple, Marvel did it with many couples. The problem is that when they insist to try to make it work and I'm like there is not climate for it
    It's not bait though.We have seen Jean and Logan kiss multiple times.We have also seen in X-factor that they(jean and logan) slept together in the spa.She has also kissed Scott and seen to be sleeping in the same bed as him.The only thing that is bait is them doing it together.

It's not bait though.We have seen Jean and Logan kiss multiple times.We have also seen in X-factor that they(jean and logan) slept together in the spa.She has also kissed Scott and seen to be sleeping in the same bed as him.The only thing that is bait is them doing it together.
    Jean Grey was never on X-factor, you might mean X-force and they only showed kisses. I think only Percy shows it and not in any serious ways, It is just a love triangle forming. Hickman for example never showed anything about Logan/Jean nd Scott doesn't knowsT.
    Totally a bait, if they don't commit it on paper is pure bait. SAme thing happened with Kate kissing a girl, everyone was baited to believe they she came out.
    people only get baited because they never get the whole thing, they assume things.

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    Never was an X-Men fan but I've heard what's going on. The jean Scott Logan doesn't bother me but other aspects do

Like they didn't invite Jess to the gala. Pretty sure they Owe Jess after she let them stay at her and Lindsays apartment back in the day
    Fans have good memories.

But I hardly think Mutants are fair to their allies. Like FF never had any problem with mutants before Xavier threatened and mindwiping him.

What is this gala all about? I really haven’t kept up on the Hellfire Club. I mean X-Men. I was bored after three or four issues of the main X title. Never read one of the satellites.

What is this gala all about? I really haven’t kept up on the Hellfire Club. I mean X-Men. I was bored after three or four issues of the main X title. Never read one of the satellites.
    I think the Gala is to show how mutants are thriving, so they gonna announce a new x-men team on it (we already know the members) and some other surprise.
    X-men main title has been boring. Sword, hellions are better.

I wonder what Jess think about this new Sword being basically 100% Krakoan sponsored

I don't think Jess gives to effs about SWORD currently. The whole premise of her last series was to get away from all that team stuff (though I wouldn't mind seeing her on a team again). Does she even know about it? I'm sure Carol tells her some stuff but not sure Carol tells her all of it or even if Carol knows all of it.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Extraordinary Member

Writers need to work relationships in a way that isn't toxic, introduce hardships instead of breaking couples from nowhere.

After the Jess/Porcupine and Carol/Rhodey break ups the will to read their comics is low with me.
    That seems to be the status quo...relationships have to be destroyed. I can think of probably only 4 stable ones. Reed/Sue, Luke/Jess, Teddy/Billy, Anna Marie/Remy. Everyone else seems to be treated like dirt. Can't wait for the backlash when one of these 'let's destroy all relationships' types get ahold of Teddy and Billy.

I wonder what Jess think about this new Sword being basically 100% Krakoan sponsored
    I don't think Jess gives to effs about SWORD currently. The whole premise of her last series was to get away from all that team stuff (though I wouldn't mind seeing her on a team again). Does she even know about it? I'm sure Carol tells her some stuff but not sure Carol tells her all of it or even if Carol knows all of it.
    I really don't think Jess cared about SWORD beyond the Skrull Hunting License it gave her after she was freed.
    Last edited by Chris0013; 05-15-2021 at 12:31 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Jean Grey was never on X-factor, you might mean X-force and they only showed kisses. I think only Percy shows it and not in any serious ways, It is just a love triangle forming. Hickman for example never showed anything about Logan/Jean nd Scott doesn't knowsT.
    Totally a bait, if they don't commit it on paper is pure bait. SAme thing happened with Kate kissing a girl, everyone was baited to believe they she came out.
    people only get baited because they never get the whole thing, they assume things.

Fans have good memories.

But I hardly think Mutants are fair to their allies. Like FF never had any problem with mutants before Xavier threatened and mindwiping him.
    Sorry I meant X-force.Thank you for correcting me on that.Again Hickman did do the connecting rooms.Also naked in a hot tub with beer while Jean is sitting in his lap and kissing is as close sleeping together was we get on panels specially these days.Also if they are not sleeping then why are they kissing each other in front of scott.

Sorry I meant X-force.Thank you for correcting me on that.Again Hickman did do the connecting rooms.Also naked in a hot tub with beer while Jean is sitting in his lap and kissing is as close sleeping together was we get on panels specially these days.Also if they are not sleeping then why are they kissing each other in front of scott.
    Hickamn is baiting LOL if it was in his interest he would show the rooms and not a schematic, like that means zero to me when I got the chance to see it and there was nothing connected between room. She was into a bikini and kissing is closer to sleep together than not kissing, but doesn't mean it happened. It wasn't in fron of Scott, he showed up after the kiss. Recently I only accept as canon what is clear on page. If not, I take the neutral interpretation.
    People read too much their headcanons into pages.

That seems to be the status quo...relationships have to be destroyed. I can think of probably only 4 stable ones. Reed/Sue, Luke/Jess, Teddy/Billy, Anna Marie/Remy. Everyone else seems to be treated like dirt. Can't wait for the backlash when one of these 'let's destroy all relationships' types get ahold of Teddy and Billy.
    Kieron Gillen had so much hate because he had a male chaarcter kiss Teddy on Young Avengers. I could een say that the backlash would stop them, but brevoort loves some polemic and get people talking. he thinks it brings sales.

I really don't think Jess cared about SWORD beyond the Skrull Hunting License it gave her after she was freed.
    You are right, she never cared much bout Sword, it was just a starting point.
    Last edited by Rang10; 05-15-2021 at 12:48 PM.

Does she even know about it? I'm sure Carol tells her some stuff but not sure Carol tells her all of it or even if Carol knows all of it.
    Carol doesn't know anything about the current operations of SWORD either. Her and Abigail Brand had a falling out after Empyre, Brand chastised her for being unreliable, slapped the heck out of her, and then decided to start fresh with a Krakoan-based team.
    Last edited by Dipter; 05-15-2021 at 01:13 PM.