Page 23 of 55 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Well the Jess is out of the loop and probably happily too.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Are we getting Jess vs Black Cat

Not sure who else it could be?
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post

Ana Kravinoff maybe?

Wouldn't mind Felicia popping up though.
    Tolstoy will live forever. Some people do. But that's not enough. It's not the length of a life that matters, just the depth of it. The chances we take. The paths we choose. How we go on when our hearts break. Hearts always break and so we bend with our hearts. And we sway. But in the end what matters is that we loved... and lived.

Admittedly the fur + zipper + choker is a little Black Cat, but I'm not sure if the exact design matches, barring artistic license.

It would be kind of interesting seeing Jess and Felicia together considering Felicia was originally designed as a Spider-Woman villain.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    Jean Grey was never on X-factor, you might mean X-force and they only showed kisses.
    Jean Grey is a founding member of X-Factor back in 1986.

How I wish that Jean Grey had stayed DEAD. Rachel Summers should had been the 5th member of X-Factor...

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    If you want to know Scott and Jean are also in a relationship.Jean and Logan are also sleeping together.Yes Scott knows.They have interconnected rooms and it is implied they go at it together
    I wish that Scott Summers would put to rest with his relationship with Jean and move on to Emma Frost or Madelyne "Maddie" Pryor. Scott needs to make amends with Maddie so that she can become a heroine once again. That's right, Maddie should become Scott's wife once again instead of returning to Jean, who should move on with her life...

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Admittedly the fur + zipper + choker is a little Black Cat, but I'm not sure if the exact design matches, barring artistic license.

It would be kind of interesting seeing Jess and Felicia together considering Felicia was originally designed as a Spider-Woman villain.
    Agreed. It belatedly occurs to me though bthe Pere didn't tag this as Spider-Woman (which he usually does when it is) so it could be a cover??

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chicago_bastard View Post
    Ana Kravinoff maybe?

Wouldn't mind Felicia popping up though.
    Either Jess vs. Felicia or Jess vs. Ana Kravinoff would be great to see under Karla Pacheco's pen. I'd especially look forward to how she'd handle the dynamic between Jessica and Felicia, given that Felicia was initially intended to be her enemy.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Either Jess vs. Felicia or Jess vs. Ana Kravinoff would be great to see under Karla Pacheco's pen. I'd especially look forward to how she'd handle the dynamic between Jessica and Felicia, given that Felicia was initially intended to be her enemy.
    Omg that would be aaaammmmmmaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzziiiiiiiinnnnnnngggggggg .

Incredible Member Captain Britain of Earth 20's Avatar

Spider woman had been my favorite female Marvel character since the New Avengers I would love to see her & Jessica Jones as partners in a PI series & love to see her team up with DC’s Birds of Prey or as an operative of Checkmate, I.O. and SHADE she would be incredible in DC & Marvel IMHO!
    Be yourself everyone is taken !! I'm an X-Man trapped in the DC omniverse

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Omg that would be aaaammmmmmaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzziiiiiiiinnnnnnngggggggg .
    Oh, definitely.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Midnight View Post
    Spider woman had been my favorite female Marvel character since the New Avengers I would love to see her & Jessica Jones as partners in a PI series & love to see her team up with DC’s Birds of Prey or as an operative of Checkmate, I.O. and SHADE she would be incredible in DC & Marvel IMHO!
    That would be pretty cool to read.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Midnight View Post
    That could be fun. I want to write a very high stakes espionage series, Agent of SHIELD book, with a rotating cast. I want it to feature Black Widow, Winter Soldier, Spider-Woman, Mockingbird, Paladin, Black Cat (both hired to accomplish a job), Shang Chi, and a murders row of spy characters with Marvel.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    That could be fun. I want to write a very high stakes espionage series, Agent of SHIELD book, with a rotating cast. I want it to feature Black Widow, Winter Soldier, Spider-Woman, Mockingbird, Paladin, Black Cat (both hired to accomplish a job), Shang Chi, and a murders row of spy characters with Marvel.
    Sounds like fun, indeed.

August solicitation for #14

SWOMAN2020014_Cov.jpg

IMG_4ny24t.jpg

August solicitation for #14

SWOMAN2020014_Cov.jpg

IMG_4ny24t.jpg
    I'm in. I am definitely in.