Page 19 of 55 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Very sad face...

spoilers:
    Hope it is not a break up...I like stable relationships. Comics needs more of them. Now I want Roger to get supered more than I used to. Not to be a full time hero but just to be occasional back up like in this situation.
    end of spoilers
    That is also a possibility for sure.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I had honestly forgotten she was still around.
    She was also in one issue of the current Iron Fist series. It's good to see Marvel beginning to use her again after a longer hiatus.
    Tolstoy will live forever. Some people do. But that's not enough. It's not the length of a life that matters, just the depth of it. The chances we take. The paths we choose. How we go on when our hearts break. Hearts always break and so we bend with our hearts. And we sway. But in the end what matters is that we loved... and lived.

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

I've been reading some of the older stories (MMW Spider-Woman Vol 1) and so far it's pretty good!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    I've been reading some of the older stories (MMW Spider-Woman Vol 1) and so far it's pretty good!
    I read her old stories recently an the whole series. Wish this new series would bring some of her old supporting cast and guest back. Not all...but a few for the callback.

For example what if Scottie Mcdowell came back and it turns out Malus's formula wound up healing his legs and gave him permanent hornet powers??

I read her old stories recently an the whole series. Wish this new series would bring some of her old supporting cast and guest back. Not all...but a few for the callback.

For example what if Scottie Mcdowell came back and it turns out Malus's formula wound up healing his legs and gave him permanent hornet powers??
    I don't think you'll be disappointed in this upcoming arc. Not Scottie (I still stand by Good Riddance to him) but someone else from the first volume is coming back so sayth Karla in an interview.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    I don't think you'll be disappointed in this upcoming arc. Not Scottie (I still stand by Good Riddance to him) but someone else from the first volume is coming back so sayth Karla in an interview.
    Saw about that earlier in the thread. I think Scottie the rejected A-Hole would be interesting especially if healed and with powers trying to cause trouble because Jess is dating an ex-con.

Not a bad guy or villain...just a complete jerk about Roger.

Saw about that earlier in the thread. I think Scottie the rejected A-Hole would be interesting especially if healed and with powers trying to cause trouble because Jess is dating an ex-con.

Not a bad guy or villain...just a complete jerk about Roger.
    I mean, the other person could be a jerk about Roger too? Maybe? I dunno. I don't think it needs to be Scottie as there are probably lots of ways people can make drama about Roger.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Let them make drama about Roger. He can take care of himself. He’s on a one fight winning streak. He took down the Sandman.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Either way, it looks pretty cool.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

If Bucky's arm was its own character.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    hahaha, indeed it is

Hey, we've had multiple living costumes so why not an artificial arm that becomes sentient then grows into its own character?
    Last edited by Celgress; 05-03-2021 at 07:32 AM.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    hahaha, indeed it is

Hey, we've had multiple living costumes so why not an artificial arm that becomes sentient then grows into its own character?
    Kinda surprised that hasn't happened yet truth be told XD

Aren't we all.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    hahaha, indeed it is

Aren't we all.
    The closest we got to that was the Tactigon, an alien gauntlet that bonded with a teenage girl named Violet Lightner, who was codenamed Armory because the Tactigon could morph into just about any kind of weapon she thought of, back in Avengers: The Initiative.
    The spider is always on the hunt.