Page 26 of 55 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    Yeah I"m looking forward to it!

Adding to the Live Action Spider-Woman Rumor Mill and likely NOT true, but apparently Jodie Comer and Jessica Brown Findlay are in the running for Jess. I am definitely on board for Jessica Brown Findlay as Jess and have added her to my list.
    Is she a good actress?

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    Is she a good actress?
    From what little I've seen, yes.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Ultimate Member

From what little I've seen, yes.
    Ok. I'm really not good with fan casting, so I don't always know who'll fit these roles. It would be nice to hear some news though

I'll die on the "Jessica DeGouw" should be "Jessica Drew" hill even if I die on it alone
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    I'll die on the "Jessica DeGouw" should be "Jessica Drew" hill even if I die on it alone
    I may have read this "Jessica Drew should be Jessica Drew" and I was like "there an actress named Jessica Drew? And then I re-read what you wrote and realized I need more coffee.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

I may have read this "Jessica Drew should be Jessica Drew" and I was like "there an actress named Jessica Drew? And then I re-read what you wrote and realized I need more coffee.
    Hahaha yeah. First time I suggested her it was partially a joke because of her name but a second later I started thinking: she looks like I imagine real life Jess Drew AND she's played a superheroine before on Arrow.
    Since then I'm camping on that hill all alone.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

My Twitter

Hahaha yeah. First time I suggested her it was partially a joke because of her name but a second later I started thinking: she looks like I imagine real life Jess Drew AND she's played a superheroine before on Arrow.
    I shall add her to my list of Actresses who could be Jessica Drew who aren't Daisy Ridley.

Nothing against Daisy, but it's to the point where her fans are obnoxious about it and I'm not certain they really know who Jessica Drew is as a character

Ultimate Member

Is she a good enough actress though?

I shall add her to my list of Actresses who could be Jessica Drew who aren't Daisy Ridley.

Nothing against Daisy, but it's to the point where her fans are obnoxious about it and I'm not certain they really know who Jessica Drew is as a character
    Is there any truth to that rumor?
    Last edited by CosmiComic; 06-09-2021 at 10:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    Is she a good enough actress though?

Is there any truth to that rumor?
    In the roles I've seen her in so far I liked her. I don't think she's had a big hit kind of role yet but neither had Daisy pre star wars.

Oh I get that. Daisy is great and all and she deserves a role that comes with a less volatile crowd than star wars but people should stop handling this like a foregone conclusion. Besides they'll just be pissed when it doesn't happen as if anyone had promised them anything.
    Last edited by Matternativ; 06-09-2021 at 10:16 AM.

My Twitter

Ultimate Member

In the roles I've seen her in so far I liked her. I don't think she's had a big hit kind of role yet but neither had Daisy pre star wars.
    The MCU has taken chances on unknown talent before

Oh I get that. Daisy is great and all and she deserves a role that comes with a less volatile crowd than star wars but people should stop handling this like a foregone conclusion. Besides they'll just be pissed when it doesn't happen as if anyone had promised them anything.
    Yeah, fans shouldn't get ahead of themselves

Exactly.

Nothing has been confirmed yet for Jess or even if it IS Jess so we will have to wait and see who the lucky person is.

I think Olivia Wilde was attached to direct a Spider-Woman film. So I figured she'd play Jess as well but she could easily let someone else do it.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    I think Olivia Wilde was attached to direct a Spider-Woman film. So I figured she'd play Jess as well but she could easily let someone else do it.
    She’s only directing. Though I wouldn’t complain if she were the villain in it.

Extraordinary Member

Exactly.

Nothing has been confirmed yet for Jess or even if it IS Jess so we will have to wait and see who the lucky person is.

If it ain't I prolly ain't wasting money on it...would wait for it to come on TV.

Ultimate Member

If it's not Jess, who would it be? Julia Carpenter?