Page 8 of 55 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Shocking yes. But not necessarily in a way I am into I am afraid.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

I appreciate Karlas commitment to murder. I wasn't expecting that but need to know how this plays out.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Yeah I'm not gonna abandon the hook or anything but let's just say that between spoilers:
    the snap and throwing old women in lava pits or whatever it was right now that's all a little 3edgy5me.
    At least it seems Jess might be back to normal now. Maybe.
    end of spoilers
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

My Twitter

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    Preview to issue #9 is up

No slightly disturbing in the least.
    At least the artwork is nice.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

According to Lord retail over on Twitter, tomorrow's issue of Spider-Woman is Wild and pretty shocking. Don't want to miss it.
    Lord Retail was right. This was a shocking issue. I mean . . . that's what I get for starting to get attached.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Lord Retail was right. This was a shocking issue. I mean . . . that's what I get for starting to get attached.
    It is. I loved it a lot. I need to re-read it though because someone interpreted the last 2 pages as

spoilers:
    Jess isn't only healed, but also getting brainwashed? I didn't read it that way initially.
    end of spoilers
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

It is. I loved it a lot. I need to re-read it though because someone interpreted the last 2 pages as

spoilers:
    Jess isn't only healed, but also getting brainwashed? I didn't read it that way initially.
    end of spoilers
    Considering the solicit for 10 says that Jessica might possibly go back to HYDRA . . . spoilers:
    maybe brainwashing is how that happens.
    end of spoilers

Guessing that's an act tbh.

My Twitter

Solicitation for Spider-Woman #9

IMG_-665lje.jpg

Plot twists and neck twists. That’s the best way to describe this series so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    Plot twists and neck twists. That’s the best way to describe this series so far.
    Yes this is accurate. And I am loving it

Solicitation for Spider-Woman #9

IMG_-665lje.jpg
    Ill-advised deal with interdimensional demons? How soon till we start seeing flaming skulls and bike chains?

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Ill-advised deal with interdimensional demons? How soon till we start seeing flaming skulls and bike chains?
    As soon as they let Karla and Pere take on Ghost Rider.

As soon as they let Karla and Pere take on Ghost Rider.
    Oh, that would be fun.

Michael Gaydos is selling his preliminary sketch of Jessica Drew from back when Bendis was going to use her for Alias. It's $1000