Page 1 of 55 123451151 ... LastLast

Default Spider-Woman Appreciation 2021

2020 was a great year for Jess - her solo series by Karla Pacheco launched and is still going strong. She had a supporting role in Captain Marvel. They made her a playable Character in Marvel Future Fight and a Spider-Woman Movie is rumored to be in production. Issue #8 is out on 1/6.

Here's to 2021 being filled with more Spider Woman!

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Love that cover! I can't wait until next week's new issue...

Happy New Year to Jessica Drew and all her fans .

Quote Originally Posted by OOTCS View Post
    Love that cover! I can't wait until next week's new issue...
    It's so great. I love it too!

And Happy New Year!!
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

The Cover game has been strong throughout the entire run so far I'd say.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    Agreed, and the content inside hasn't been too bad, either, to say the least.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Very much agreed. And as a cover collector for this and Captain Marvel - my wallet hates me. But it brings me joy.

Also agreeing on the content inside -I'm having a lot of fun with the run of Spider-Woman. (rumor has it, issue #12 is in the works)

I like it but don't necessarily love it so far. The more recent issues have been a little up and down for me but at the end of the day they easily end up on the positive side.

I appreciate that it is a unique approach rather than repeating a story we've read a hundred times.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

My Twitter

I like it but don't necessarily love it so far. The more recent issues have been a little up and down for me but at the end of the day they easily end up on the positive side.

I appreciate that it is a unique approach rather than repeating a story we've read a hundred times.
    Yeah, that's always better than retreading old hits, at least for me.

Karla Pacheco said we are going to be introduced to a new character in #8 too by the way. Pretty sure it's this girl from Pere's IG. I think she may be Octavia's daughter?

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    Karla Pacheco said we are going to be introduced to a new character in #8 too by the way. Pretty sure it's this girl from Pere's IG. I think she may be Octavia's daughter?
    Entirely possible, yeah.

Same here.

BANNED
    Themyscira, Wundagore Mountain, Talok VIII

Love the new book (although I am iffy on the art, and I DETEST that horrid new costume [nothing like the iconic yellow and red for Jess]).

I think it looks sick. Maybe not the spider web prints bit because all the spider characters have these already but otherwise I'm game.

My Twitter