Page 5 of 55 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I mean, I never really noticed it until it became a point of contention when people were debating the last new suit.
    Me neither and if they had changed it without saying it I probably wouldn't have noticed for a while.
    But I feel like that makes it a good argument for the change:
    Those who noticed and were bothered by it can rest easy* and those who didn't notice have hardly any reason to get mad now.

*If artists stick with it
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Interesting. Looks kind of like a medieval crusader.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Yeah I'm all for more Knights in plate armour content.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

My Twitter

Astonishing Member

Could this have something to do with Morgan Le Fey? I can only hope.

That panel with Jess entering in silhouette looks pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by kcekada View Post
    Could this have something to do with Morgan Le Fey? I can only hope.

That panel with Jess entering in silhouette looks pretty good.
    Morgan Le Fay coming back to menace Jessica Drew would be interesting to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Morgan Le Fay coming back to menace Jessica Drew would be interesting to see.
    I was under the impression this is a new baddie, but I out nothing past this creative team
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Astonishing Member

Don't know how you all feel about crossovers, but I wouldn't mind seeing one involving Black Cat, Black Widow and Jess. Maybe Silk as well -- though I don't know much about her. Black Cat has been a delightful surprise - very smartly written -- and decent to great art depending on who is drawing a particular issue.

I think Jess's more somber personality and Felicia's lighter personality would play well of each other.

Don't know how you all feel about crossovers, but I wouldn't mind seeing one involving Black Cat, Black Widow and Jess. Maybe Silk as well -- though I don't know much about her. Black Cat has been a delightful surprise - very smartly written -- and decent to great art depending on who is drawing a particular issue.

I think Jess's more somber personality and Felicia's lighter personality would play well of each other.
    Felicia was originally intended to be part of Jessica's rogues gallery but the creative team was moved to Spider-Man so they used felicia there instead.

Black Cat was used a lot in Silk so she's more an antagonist for Cindy these days.

So yes, I'd very much love to see Jess and Felicia team up together. Throwing in Cindy would make it even more fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    Felicia was originally intended to be part of Jessica's rogues gallery but the creative team was moved to Spider-Man so they used felicia there instead.

Black Cat was used a lot in Silk so she's more an antagonist for Cindy these days.

So yes, I'd very much love to see Jess and Felicia team up together. Throwing in Cindy would make it even more fun.
    Generally agreed.

Maybe. That would be interesting to see.

All this SWORD stuff in WandaVision and I just can't help but hope that Olivia Wilde movie IS Spider-Woman as rumored and that it's in the MCU like the Spider-Man films are. Because now would be the perfect time to introduce Jess.

All this SWORD stuff in WandaVision and I just can't help but hope that Olivia Wilde movie IS Spider-Woman as rumored and that it's in the MCU like the Spider-Man films are. Because now would be the perfect time to introduce Jess.
    That would be pretty cool to see.

And Monica is a solid link to Carol.

My Twitter