Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
This,

It feels like anyone could say another persons dialogue and it's not good.
Especially if Peter Parker isn't a reoccurring guest in Jess world. Can't understand why the writer doesn't use the opportunity to have Peter made a guest appearance in Jessica's book as she does with Carol Danvers?

Quote Originally Posted by kcekada View Post
I'm not a fan of quippy Jess. Greer Grant as both the Cat and Tigra was intentionally quippy -- because with the Cat -- they were going for a female Spider-Man vibe. This personality carried over even after she became Tigra. But anything that makes Jess more like Peter is not a good thing in my book. I think writers like to write characters that way -- but I do prefer a more classic take on Jess.
A real shame that Greer was never placed in the world of Spider-Man. If Gerry Conway had made Greer a reoccurring guest, she might had avoided becoming Tigra. I never liked Greer as Tigra. As for Jessica, I feel that having her and Peter working together is not a bad thing. He could develop equipment that would enhanced her venom blast powers on par with the Green Lantern, for example. There are a lot of story potential between Tigra and Spider-Man as well as Spider-Woman and Spider-Man. I will admit that if Greer had been made a Spider-Man ally, Black Cat (as we know her today) might not exist. But no one can say that Greer(The Cat) is a Catwoman rip off. Retroactively, I feel that Black Widow, Spider-Woman, and The Cat(Greer) should have been reoccurring allies in Spider-Man's world going back to the 1970's.