Page 14 of 55 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Second to the original series, this has been my favorite run. Not to say Hopeless' run was bad or Bendis'....but thus is what I look for in a Spider-Woman book.
    Now if they would just bring Lindsey McCabe this run would be just about perfect.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    Second to the original series, this has been my favorite run. Not to say Hopeless' run was bad or Bendis'....but thus is what I look for in a Spider-Woman book.
    Now if they would just bring Lindsey McCabe this run would be just about perfect.
    Yeah, I'd like to see Lindsey McCabe come back, too. Hopefully, Karla Pacheco has plans for her down the line.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member

Aside from Morgan Le Fey, who I think is Jess's arch-villain, I'd like to see all of the following from the original series: Lindsey, Tigra, Viper, Shroud, Brothers Grimm and Impossible Man!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by kcekada View Post
    Aside from Morgan Le Fey, who I think is Jess's arch-villain, I'd like to see all of the following from the original series: Lindsey, Tigra, Viper, Shroud, Brothers Grimm and Impossible Man!
    Add me to the list of people wanting to see Lindsay McCabe back. I think her reappearance is long overdue.

I'd also love to see a reunion between Jessica and Tigra. Greer is underused.

I think it would be great to have Spider-Woman run into the entire Night Shift, given that the majority of their membership are old foes of hers. If she can't see the whole group, the I'd at least like her to cross paths with Skein/Gypsy Moth again.

I also wouldn't mind seeing her team up with some of her old Strikeforce teammates again some point, Like Hellstrom, Spectrum or Winter Soldier.

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    Add me to the list of people wanting to see Lindsay McCabe back. I think her reappearance is long overdue.

I think it would be great to have Spider-Woman run into the entire Night Shift, given that the majority of their membership are old foes of hers. If she can't see the whole group, the I'd at least like her to cross paths with Skein/Gypsy Moth again.

I also wouldn't mind seeing her team up with some of her old Strikeforce teammates again some point, Like Hellstrom, Spectrum or Winter Soldier.
    Yes to all
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Astonishing Member

Greer is indeed underused. Although, I would rather see Greer in the pages of Amazing Spider-Man due to her ties with the Puma, Calypso Ezili, and Kraven the Hunter.
    Last edited by Darthfury78; 03-25-2021 at 10:44 PM.

Just start a thread in the Spider-Man forum and list all the people you want Peter to show up with.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Those would be cool ideas, especially bringing back the Night Shift after their stint as underlings for Otto Octavius in his Superior Octopus/Spider-Man alter egos.

I"m really looking forward to Arc 3 of Spider-Woman. I think it's gonna be a lot fun.

(I know a little bit of what's coming for the third arc and if you click the link in my sig, you will too)

spoilers:
    Lindsay McCabe is coming back
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Seren; 03-27-2021 at 02:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    I"m really looking forward to Arc 3 of Spider-Woman. I think it's gonna be a lot fun.

(I know a little bit of what's coming for the third arc and if you click the link in my sig, you will too)

spoilers:
    Lindsay McCabe is coming back
    end of spoilers
    Thanks for the recommendation. Looking forward to the next phase of Karla Pacheco's Spider-Woman even more now.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Thanks for the recommendation. Looking forward to the next phase of Karla Pacheco's Spider-Woman even more now.
    SAME. Not sure what issue it's gonna happen in, but I'm excited it's happening.

Astonishing Member

Just start a thread in the Spider-Man forum and list all the people you want Peter to show up with.
    sometimes, it's good to mix things up by circulating supporting characters and rogue to other places. For once, I would love to see Spider-Woman and Tigra (respectively)make a guest appearance in the pages of Amazing Spider-Man for 3 different story arcs before bringing Black Cat back for another story arc with Spidey...

In turn, I want to see Peter make a guest appearance in Spider-Woman and Captain Marvel for one story arc respectively.

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    sometimes, it's good to mix things up by circulating supporting characters and rogue to other places. For once, I would love to see Spider-Woman and Tigra (respectively)make a guest appearance in the pages of Amazing Spider-Man for 3 different story arcs before bringing Black Cat back for another story arc with Spidey...

In turn, I want to see Peter make a guest appearance in Spider-Woman and Captain Marvel for one story arc respectively.
    That's fine, but you do it to hte point where it hijacks a thread and it's always Peter Parker. This is a Spider-Woman Thread not the Peter Parker thread. There's a whole board dedicated to him. Go post a thread there and invite discussion as to who people would like to see parker team up with.

Astonishing Member

I think Tigra makes much more sense as an ally of Jess than of Pete's. Jess's and Tigra's share a background with exposure to the supernatural mixed with science.

The return of Night Shift would be very welcome!

I didn’t realize we were approaching a third arc already. It’s felt like one long arc up until this point.