Page 25 of 55 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

We aren't getting out Jess fix in June...are we??

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    We aren't getting out Jess fix in June...are we??
    Nope. Spider-Woman finally suffers from the Great Schedule Reshuffling and we are skipping June. She'll be back in July.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    Nope. Spider-Woman finally suffers from the Great Schedule Reshuffling and we are skipping June. She'll be back in July.
    Thankfully.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Thankfully.
    Right? Marvel is killing it with their female lead books right now. Other than WW & Catwoman, DC’s pretty lacking in that department.

Come to think of it, does anyone except Wonder Woman have a longer continuous run than Mayday Parker Spider-Girl, whose first series was Marvel's longest running female superhero comic at 100 issues?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Come to think of it, does anyone except Wonder Woman have a longer continuous run than Mayday Parker Spider-Girl, whose first series was Marvel's longest running female superhero comic at 100 issues?
    Catwoman is the only one I can think of that comes close with 94 issues.
    Tolstoy will live forever. Some people do. But that's not enough. It's not the length of a life that matters, just the depth of it. The chances we take. The paths we choose. How we go on when our hearts break. Hearts always break and so we bend with our hearts. And we sway. But in the end what matters is that we loved... and lived.

Considering how early this was announced, I'm wondering if Jess will have a bigger role in the sequel than originally thought?
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Considering how early this was announced, I'm wondering if Jess will have a bigger role in the sequel than originally thought?
    Could be a possibility, and one I would certainly enjoy if it came to pass.

Agreed. My first thought was that they could make the whole thing a "Into the Spider-woman".
    It took me a whole 3 seconds to realise how wrong that sounds but in my defense: I just woke up xD

The sentiment remains the same though: if she was the lead I wouldn't complain.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    Agreed. My first thought was that they could make the whole thing a "Into the Spider-woman".
    It took me a whole 3 seconds to realise how wrong that sounds but in my defense: I just woke up xD

The sentiment remains the same though: if she was the lead I wouldn't complain.
    Yeah...that sounds like a whole different type of movie.

When the sequel was first being talked about, at the very beginning, I got the impression that Jess, Gwen, and Cindy were supposed to be the supporting trio around Miles. Are we still thinking that? (Alternate question: were we ever thinking that, or was that just me jumping to conclusions?)

Quote Originally Posted by OOTCS View Post
    When the sequel was first being talked about, at the very beginning, I got the impression that Jess, Gwen, and Cindy were supposed to be the supporting trio around Miles. Are we still thinking that? (Alternate question: were we ever thinking that, or was that just me jumping to conclusions?)
    There is supposed to be a spin off o
    From into the Spider-Verse 2 for just the Spider-Women of Jess Gwen and Cindy but I'm not sure how that ties I to their roles in ITSV2
    Last edited by Seren; 06-07-2021 at 09:48 AM.

Some Lindsay McCabe for you this fine morning. Not sure what issue it's from, likely 13.

Some Lindsay McCabe for you this fine morning. Not sure what issue it's from, likely 13.
    At last! I'm sure Jess will be very happy to see her again.

Yeah I"m looking forward to it!

Adding to the Live Action Spider-Woman Rumor Mill and likely NOT true, but apparently Jodie Comer and Jessica Brown Findlay are in the running for Jess. I am definitely on board for Jessica Brown Findlay as Jess and have added her to my list.