Page 28 of 55 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

I like how it's a throw back to issue #1 of volume 1.

For those wanting to see more of Jess with Gerry, here is. Work in progress from Pere's Instagram
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    I like how it's a throw back to issue #1 of volume 1.

For those wanting to see more of Jess with Gerry, here is. Work in progress from Pere's Instagram
    Thanks, and good point on that detail.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member

Late to the party on this, but CB Cebulski said in the May 28th episode of This Week In Marvel that Jess has a role to play in the upcoming Sinister War event in Spider-Man. Not sure if it'll be similar to what she did in Sins Rising (not much) or if it'll be a bigger part. But she's definitely showing up.
    I hope that Jess plays a big role in Spider-Man's world (in place of Black Cat) in a reoccurring guest spot. We need to see some serious collaboration between them. I would love to see Jess and Peter up against the Taskmaster...

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    I hope that Jess plays a big role in Spider-Man's world (in place of Black Cat) in a reoccurring guest spot. We need to see some serious collaboration between them. I would love to see Jess and Peter up against the Taskmaster...
    I agree but Spidey owns taskmaster with no effort.
    Spider-woman is a fair match though with Taskmaster.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    I agree but Spidey owns taskmaster with no effort.
    Spider-woman is a fair match though with Taskmaster.
    I think that these more to the Taskmaster and Spider-Man than meets the eye. What would be cool to see is for Jessica to work alongside Queen Cat, as Lily Hollister wants to redeem herself for the crimes she did as Menace. Jessica can relate to what Lily's going through..

She's showing up in the next Spider-Man conspiracy thing Darthfury.

Jessica was trained by Taskmaster and already beat him once.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Jess is getting a Captain America variant by Steve McNiven for Spider-Woman #13 in July

Attachment 110550
    Granted, I don't expect Jessica to don anything this racy, but it would have been nice if McNiven had considered a slightly different design with a darker blue uniform. I get that Captain America's costume has traditionally been a lighter shade of blue than what we typically see on the U.S. flag, but there's something about the dark blue that makes the reds and whites really stand out.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    “True peace is not merely the absence of tension; it is the presence of justice.”
    ~Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

“If I love you, I have to make you conscious of what you don’t see.”
    ~James Baldwin

My biggest complaint about nthe mcnivt one is the A on her helmet is black. That could be the colorist though.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

My biggest complaint about nthe mcnivt one is the A on her helmet is black. That could be the colorist though.
    Agreed, that's a peculiar choice there.

Oddly enough, though, I like her red, white and blue glider wings. I think the Cap homage costumes by and large were a great idea.

So Illuminerdi has supposedly confirmed bthat the Olivia Wilde Sony movie is definitely about Jessica Drew. And they're apparently removing the Hydra aspects of her origin? I may have misread that.

So that means to me that the movie will likely be in the SUMC which bums me out. Granted, it's not confirmed but that's the impression I got from this article.

Ultimate Member

That's a major part of her story though, isn't it? Of course, SUMC also removed Venom's connection to Spider-Man!

Extraordinary Member

So Illuminerdi has supposedly confirmed bthat the Olivia Wilde Sony movie is definitely about Jessica Drew. And they're apparently removing the Hydra aspects of her origin? I may have misread that.

So that means to me that the movie will likely be in the SUMC which bums me out. Granted, it's not confirmed but that's the impression I got from this article.
    Hydra’s already defeated in the MCU.

And if you count the Agents of SHIELD tv show, they’re utterly kaput.

Ultimate Member

That's true, but it could've been part of her backstory

Extraordinary Member

She's showing up in the next Spider-Man conspiracy thing Darthfury.

Jessica was trained by Taskmaster and already beat him once.
    Is she?
    Where is this from?

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Is she?
    Where is this from?
    CB Cebulski said it on the may 28th episode of this week in Marvel

Also September solicitation is up

SPIDER-WOMAN-15-Yoon.jpg

IMG_-o8k84m.jpg
    Last edited by Seren; 06-23-2021 at 09:38 AM.