Page 36 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    Yeah it is. He created Lindsay too. Glad Karla brought her back.
    Looking forward to how she writes her and her relationship with Jess.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

I'm so mad I didn't see that ending in today's issue coming.

Really great issue though.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Thanks . . . I forget sometimes that he didn't just write Captain America, however great that run was.
    He also had a great run on Marvel Two-In-One with Ralph Macchio as co-writer. That run included the classic Project Pegasus story, and I think include the Her storyline -- which included the High Evolutionary -- who was recently seen in SW.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Looking forward to how she writes her and her relationship with Jess.
    Maybe rainbow coloured.

Yep and yep.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    Maybe rainbow coloured.

Yep and yep.
    I'd be all for rainbow colored.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Yaaaaasssssssss! If Jess is going to scissor with anyone that isn’t Carol, Lindsay is definitely the one to have that honor.

I am really loving this arc so much more than the first one. Today’s issue wasn’t as good as last, but you had Lady Bullseye with a jetpack, so it’s hard to top. But I’m already in loooooove with Rosé Roché.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

The plot is definitely thickening. Most I can say without completely spoiling it . . . but I'm really looking forward to the next couple of issues now.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Yaaaaasssssssss! If Jess is going to scissor with anyone that isn’t Carol, Lindsay is definitely the one to have that honor.

I am really loving this arc so much more than the first one. Today’s issue wasn’t as good as last, but you had Lady Bullseye with a jetpack, so it’s hard to top. But I’m already in loooooove with Rosé Roché.
    I always nominated Natasha for that and I blame secret avengers haha.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Lindsay is ripped...and Gerry has a stuffed shark named Jeff?

And I do not like the way she is downplaying Roger leaving....he left for a good reason and a little self awareness on Jess's part would be nice.

Not to go all Darthfury78 on the thread...but I want to see a Spider-Man crossover....with Lindsay and MJ being cast in the same play.
    “Not to go all Darthfury78” chortle chortle

I always nominated Natasha for that and I blame secret avengers haha.
    If not Carol, Lindsay, or Nat the next best bet is Tigra.

Right? This should have been a give me from the character arc that’s been building from the start.

Page of the day. Karla gives 0 fucks about fucking Jessica up.
    893B0D0B-7198-4B03-AFDF-89DE5E432F36.jpg

Astonishing Member

Maybe rainbow coloured.
    Its certainly possible. Way back when Lindsay was first introduced there was hinting that Lindsay might be gay or bi. It was back when Jessica was first learning about her pheromone powers, and how they made men attracted to her and tended to repel women--and Jessica was surprised to note that Lindsay didn't seem repelled by her at all. None of the post-Gruenwald writers to use Lindsay ever touched on it again (not even Claremont--which is surprising, given that he tends to give lesbian subtext to a lot of his female characters anyway), but there is nothing stopping Karla Pacheco from having Lindsay finally come out as bisexual now.

Yeah not sure why Claremont didn't expand on that since since he certainly coded Jess and Carol that way I. avengers Annual 10.

Solicitation for Spider-Woman #17 is up. Loving both these covers.