Page 4 of 55 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    Bet she's got a handful of branded coffee cups of carol and maybe someone like Nat too.

Jokes aside I do think I remember her keeping up what the internet says about her once or twice too.
    She has a coffee mug and a key chain of herself. And she does... Dennis Hopeless cleverly worked in that whole Variant cover debacle into canon and she Googled herself on it. She also has an instagram account.

And now there's always at least a couple ass jokes thrown into whatever series she's showing up in.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    She has a coffee mug and a key chain of herself. And she does... Dennis Hopeless cleverly worked in that whole Variant cover debacle into canon and she Googled herself on it. She also has an instagram account.

And now there's always at least a couple ass jokes thrown into whatever series she's showing up in.
    Ah that's where it was from.
    I do remember that alien kid being like "I know who you are, you are the avenger with the butt" or something like that.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

The coffee mug is seen in Hallums Spider-Woman #5 (baby arc), they key chain is seen in the new duds story arc...I think also #5.

The ass jokes...there was one in Strikeforce and Karla Pacheco had Jess make another one in Spider-Woman #5 of her run.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Is she pregnant again?
    pregnant.jpg
    What a small feet!

SPider-Woman by Mark Texeira.
    tex spider woman.jpg
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Quote Originally Posted by kcekada View Post
    Yeah, unfortunately Perez had a tendency to draw Jess some flabby -- especially in distant shots. I had to check to make sure he drew that variant cover -- because that's head & shoulders above the second pic.
    Emphasis on "flabby".
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

So.. the big change is that the yellow symbol doesn't go down to the crotch? I guess that was a criticism of the old design, so it makes sense to change that, because otherwise the suit looks the exact same. I'm not sure if anyone would notice at a first glance.

The short yellow symbol looks weird for me.

Some artists will give Jessica a big belly.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    So.. the big change is that the yellow symbol doesn't go down to the crotch? I guess that was a criticism of the old design, so it makes sense to change that, because otherwise the suit looks the exact same. I'm not sure if anyone would notice at a first glance.
    It sounds like there are some other upgrades that haven't been revealed yet

I didn't at all when I saw the first pic. It only dawned on me once I saw the second pic.

But as Seren said l: the upgrades are likely not limited to the look.
    It would be weird to make so much fuss over that much when costumes always change depending on the artists interpretation anyway.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

My Twitter

Astonishing Member

I'm not sure if anyone would notice at a first glance.
    Most woudn't, but I certainly did. I guess it all depends on the artist. It didn't bother me as much on the cover that CBR displayed, but it does bother me in the Perez pajamas short shown above. I really don't get that criticism -- and the outfit certainly looked better extending all the way down. Spider-Man's belt has always pointed to his crotch and no one whines about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    It sounds like there are some other upgrades that haven't been revealed yet
    I didn't at all when I saw the first pic. It only dawned on me once I saw the second pic.

But as Seren said l: the upgrades are likely not limited to the look.
    It would be weird to make so much fuss over that much when costumes always change depending on the artists interpretation anyway.
    There will probably be some different bells and whistles, but probably not that much impactful compared to the overall design of the costume.

In before other artists just depict it like the old version .

There will probably be some different bells and whistles, but probably not that much impactful compared to the overall design of the costume.

In before other artists just depict it like the old version .
    I am actually very much sure that that is exactly what's going to happen in due time. But we'll see, maybe I'm wrong.

My Twitter

I am actually very much sure that that is exactly what's going to happen in due time. But we'll see, maybe I'm wrong.
    It's kind of to be expected with such a slight change in design .

It's kind of to be expected with such a slight change in design .
    Agreed. But maybe it's not gonna default back to going all the way down to the crotch and end up where Spidey's "belt" ends.

Which I guess would be a win for those who didn't like that in her OG suit.

My Twitter

Agreed. But maybe it's not gonna default back to going all the way down to the crotch and end up where Spidey's "belt" ends.

Which I guess would be a win for those who didn't like that in her OG suit.
    I mean, I never really noticed it until it became a point of contention when people were debating the last new suit.