Page 54 of 55 FirstFirst ... 444505152535455 LastLast
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kcekada View Post
    It would have been nice to see Jessica in Felicia's book before it ended. I will probably never warm up to the writer's voice for Jessica, but I was a big fan of how Felicia was written in Black Cat. It would be nice to see him tackle Jess.
    Would be interesting to see them team up still, as Felicia was originally supposed to be a villain for Jess before the writer decided to incorporate her into Spider-Man's world instead.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Would be interesting to see them team up still, as Felicia was originally supposed to be a villain for Jess before the writer decided to incorporate her into Spider-Man's world instead.
    I feel that Jessica Drew would fit into Spider-Man's world as well because their respective social circles migrate with each other. For example, Batwoman appears in Batman's world in a reoccurring guest spot. When Batman appears in Batwoman's world, he does take the spotlight away from the protagonist.

Ultimate Member

I had no idea that was true. Tbh, Spider-Man already has enough villains so this would've helped boost Spider-Woman's list of villains

Quote Originally Posted by CosmiComic View Post
    I had no idea that was true. Tbh, Spider-Man already has enough villains so this would've helped boost Spider-Woman's list of villains
    Yeah, would have been nice.

Ultimate Member

Yeah, would have been nice.
    It's not like she has the greatest rogue's gallery tbh

Astonishing Member

In name only. Black Cat would have been more of a film noir character in Spider-Woman. She wouldn't have been clad in spandex and jumping around rooftops. Marv Wolfman took the name with him and had Dave Cockrum create the look for Felicia that debuted in Amazing Spider-Man (the first issue of AMS I bought -- not including Marvel Tales which reprinted the series).

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by kcekada View Post
    In name only. Black Cat would have been more of a film noir character in Spider-Woman. She wouldn't have been clad in spandex and jumping around rooftops. Marv Wolfman took the name with him and had Dave Cockrum create the look for Felicia that debuted in Amazing Spider-Man (the first issue of AMS I bought -- not including Marvel Tales which reprinted the series).
    Ok. Well, then she'd probably be quite different

It's generally a bit of a Marvel issue that some characters have rich rogue galleries and others don't even really have reoccurring baddies let alone those that are specific to them.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

Extraordinary Member

I hate the possessiveness when it comes to villains. If they are not being used in their "main heroes" book put them to use elsewhere. Don't go all Acts Of Vengeance about it...but maybe Spider-Woman has to fight the Force of Nature from the original New Warriors. Or Cap, Falcon and Bucky (and maybe a couple other Cap partners) have to fight the Sinister Six.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    I hate the possessiveness when it comes to villains. If they are not being used in their "main heroes" book put them to use elsewhere. Don't go all Acts Of Vengeance about it...but maybe Spider-Woman has to fight the Force of Nature from the original New Warriors. Or Cap, Falcon and Bucky (and maybe a couple other Cap partners) have to fight the Sinister Six.
    Captain America and company versus the Sinister Six would be interesting.

Ultimate Member

Spiderman has plenty to share. I don't quite get the possessiveness either

It wouldn't hurt for Marvel to actually make good villains for all the heroes either

Spiderman has plenty to share. I don't quite get the possessiveness either

It wouldn't hurt for Marvel to actually make good villains for all the heroes either
    Also true.

Ultimate Member

Also true.
    I'd say probably the most well known of her antagonists are Viper and High Evolutionary

Extraordinary Member

I'd say probably the most well known of her antagonists are Viper and High Evolutionary
    Most well known...yes..but she did have some decent bad guys in the original run.

Ultimate Member

Most well known...yes..but she did have some decent bad guys in the original run.
    Oh, I'm not discounting them. I'm just saying they're not as popular