Quote Originally Posted by ImperiusWrecked View Post
Abira seemed to be a mix of Dorma and Andromeda, but we all know how that ended. Also it's been a decade with no sign of that character ever returning.
Hmmm. Not sure I entirely agree with that. Abira was a soldier, and she didn't hesitate to give Namor a hard time ... but she was never a noble. And she seemed to be reluctantly in love / caring for Namor.

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
I don't remember or never saw Abira, and don't remember other than a mention about what happened to atlantis during Reborn. I'm not so great a Namor fan, perhaps.
That's not true! It's hard to keep up with 80 years of Namor.

As Doombot said, Abira was in the last Namor ongoing we had, Namor the First Mutant. She was part of an frontier patrol called the Tridents. She and Namor got together, but it was a bit antagonistic, especially at first. Eventually, to save Atlantis, she chose to become the Royal Logomancer (kind of a sorcerer), which apparently meant a transformation that made one celibate. So, she's allegedly still around, but since this position was first mentioned in this series, I'm not so sure it took.

Quote Originally Posted by Doombot View Post
I remember next to nothing about Abira. I've only read Namor The First Mutant series once and didn't like it. So I've forgotten most of it.
Really. I'm surprised you didn't like the series. It took place exclusively in Atlantis and had a good bit of world building. Granted, some of it was questionable, i.e. the Logomancer.