Page 77 of 88 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 1313
  1. #1141
    Astonishing Member Oberon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,048

    Default

    Couldn't they just share?
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

  2. #1142
    Astonishing Member Oberon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,048

    Default

    Juicy and meaty!
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

  3. #1143
    Astonishing Member Oberon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,048

    Default

    I might try to find that.
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

  4. #1144
    Extraordinary Member Phoenixx9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    9,757

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Reviresco View Post
    Great minds think a like! I just started the Advent calendar thread up again, I was so mad at Aaron.

    https://community.cbr.com/showthread...dvent-Calendar



    And thank you for sharing your fan-fiction! Amazing work! I don't believe Lady Dorma, either. LOL!


    Uhn, wait. The DISSECTION???
    Hey Rev, I know you are ! I remember when you posted this many months ago:
    "Oh, he's marking it. Marking EVERYTHING." <Darn meme did not transfer over> It was the perfect meme and it mad me laugh so hard!


    Thank you for doing the Namor Calendar again for 2021! Yay! I always loved it and was afraid to ask if you were up to it this year. Glad you are doing it!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]


    "Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

  5. #1145
    Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    The Sunless Realm
    Posts
    10,980

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Hey Rev, I know you are ! I remember when you posted this many months ago:
    "Oh, he's marking it. Marking EVERYTHING." <Darn meme did not transfer over> It was the perfect meme and it mad me laugh so hard!


    Thank you for doing the Namor Calendar again for 2021! Yay! I always loved it and was afraid to ask if you were up to it this year. Glad you are doing it!
    I was waffling, but Aaron 'inspired' me to try again this year.

    Plus, we DO need something positive for Namor and us all this year.


    Oh, you mean this one?

    ***Namor75 Celebration Threads***

    IMPERIUS REX FOREVER

  6. #1146
    Extraordinary Member Phoenixx9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    9,757

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Reviresco View Post
    I was waffling, but Aaron 'inspired' me to try again this year.

    Plus, we DO need something positive for Namor and us all this year.


    Oh, you mean this one?

    Hahahaha, yes, this was it!

    Doggie acrobatics just to make sure he does it the way he wants and ruins everything.

    When I first saw this, I spit out my Lemonade, lol! I can picture Jason doing this to comic books!

    Agree, we need to be positive and also need some upcoming positives for Namor, most especially in 2022!
    Last edited by Phoenixx9; 12-02-2021 at 10:32 AM.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]


    "Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

  7. #1147
    Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    The Sunless Realm
    Posts
    10,980

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Hahahaha, yes, this was it!

    Doggie acrobatics just to make sure he does it the way he wants and ruins everything.

    When I first saw this, I spit out my Lemonade, lol! I can picture Jason doing this to comic books!

    Agree, we need to be positive and also need some upcoming positives for Namor, most especially in 2022!
    Pug Aaron is making sure he marks to Fan Level height. ;p
    ***Namor75 Celebration Threads***

    IMPERIUS REX FOREVER

  8. #1148
    Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    The Sunless Realm
    Posts
    10,980

    Default

    Our first confirmed news of something MCU Namor adjacent!




    https://twitter.com/dailyDSITMOM/sta...190011393?s=20

    https://www.distractify.com/p/gargantos-doctor-strange



    Yes, a two appearance foe of Namor's from Lemuria, Gargantos, will make it to the big screen in Doctor Strange 2, before our beloved Prince.


    Yay, Feige.

    ***Namor75 Celebration Threads***

    IMPERIUS REX FOREVER

  9. #1149
    Extraordinary Member Phoenixx9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    9,757

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Reviresco View Post
    Pug Aaron is making sure he marks to Fan Level height. ;p
    Oh, I agree right up into our faces.....almost as if ......that pug was wearing a Jason Aaron mask as fans sat on the sidewalk comics in hand. Instead of a signature, they got a squirt.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]


    "Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

  10. #1150
    Extraordinary Member Phoenixx9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    9,757

    Default

    I think we should have some Namor-undersea toys, more than just action figures. Plush items, replica items (like that detailed shiny golden Horn of Proteus) and the like.

    I would also love a Namor Sub-Mariner Handbook with all of the various assorted sea life, creatures, homo-mermanus species, etc.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]


    "Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

  11. #1151
    Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    The Sunless Realm
    Posts
    10,980

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    I think we should have some Namor-undersea toys, more than just action figures. Plush items, replica items (like that detailed shiny golden Horn of Proteus) and the like.

    I would also love a Namor Sub-Mariner Handbook with all of the various assorted sea life, creatures, homo-mermanus species, etc.
    Dream BIG!

    I like the way you think.


    I need the Sacred Trident hanging over my fireplace.

    I don't know. We don't have too many ... cute creatures to make into plushies for Namor's world -- unless, you just do regular sea life. Well, now there's Busiek's Ambrose, of course. But other than that, it's like Giganto. Or how about the Hypno Fish!

    ***Namor75 Celebration Threads***

    IMPERIUS REX FOREVER

  12. #1152
    Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    The Sunless Realm
    Posts
    10,980

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Couldn't they just share?
    I don't think Lady Dorma is the sharing type. Namor, OTOH ... ;p
    ***Namor75 Celebration Threads***

    IMPERIUS REX FOREVER

  13. #1153
    Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    The Sunless Realm
    Posts
    10,980

    Default

    Oh, Doombot. Do NOT bother with that Avengers 50 issue. Besides the nonsense with Namor, Aaron ... 'upgraded' Ka-zar. Beyond ridiculous.
    ***Namor75 Celebration Threads***

    IMPERIUS REX FOREVER

  14. #1154
    Extraordinary Member Phoenixx9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    9,757

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Reviresco View Post
    Dream BIG!

    I like the way you think.


    I need the Sacred Trident hanging over my fireplace.

    I don't know. We don't have too many ... cute creatures to make into plushies for Namor's world -- unless, you just do regular sea life. Well, now there's Busiek's Ambrose, of course. But other than that, it's like Giganto. Or how about the Hypno Fish!

    Lol, thanks!

    I try to always stay balanced. And I hope I radiate that out to you all to keep your spirits up too!

    I mean, all of my favorites-of-yesteryear-characters have taken a hit somewhere between the late 80's and now....they do not even resemble the characters I knew and loved.....and don't even get me started with Jean Grey! Dying in 2004 and staying dead for almost 15 years!!!

    Giganto! Hypno-fish! Yay! They would both make good plushies. What about a sea serpent? There must be others....

    I like the Trident of Neptune but I really need that detailed Horn for my mantle, lol!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]


    "Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

  15. #1155
    Extraordinary Member K7P5V's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    6,540

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Reviresco View Post
    I don't have a problem with Thor and Namor being on the Avengers together -- though I do prefer Namor and Herc, because they are so much fun together.
    No problems for me either, Reviresco. Both pairings are OK in my book (LOL):

    Quote Originally Posted by Reviresco View Post
    Thor was a character witness at Namor's trial during Byrne's run.
    Indeed. Definitely brings back memories...


Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •