Page 23 of 88 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373 ... LastLast
    Citizen of Atlantis ImperiusWrecked's Avatar

Thanks for the head up Rev!
    "No one should ever question where my allegiance lies." - Namor of Atlantis

Namor is showing up for Doom's wedding event... anyone wanna place bets for how fast they force another NamorSue comment in the issue?

I really want a Namor & Doom team up, so I hope we get some interactions between T'challa, Namor and Doom, the three kings of Marvel imo (i know Black Bolt is a king but he wasn't invited, lol)

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

I'm not even sure where Black Bolt is these days. I am looking forward to Doom having some interaction with Namor and BP. I can't imagine them coming out of friendship...they just probably think Doom is Up To Something.

I really hope that Namor and Doom will bury the hatchet to some degree. I'd love to see a mini series with them one day.

It's Namor Week time again! Day 1 is Eco-Warrior and I made this edit: link

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    I'm not even sure where Black Bolt is these days. I am looking forward to Doom having some interaction with Namor and BP. I can't imagine them coming out of friendship...they just probably think Doom is Up To Something.

I really hope that Namor and Doom will bury the hatchet to some degree. I'd love to see a mini series with them one day.
    It's been years since their last interaction, so I am looking forward to that even if I don't care about this whole pointless wedding nonsense. Sorry but I never fully liked Zora and how she usurped Kristoff's place as Von Doom Kid, and now that Slott went and made it gross with a wedding I really don't like her.

I guess maybe Marvels waiting to reboot the Inhumans since they’re still considered a toxic brand at the moment.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ImperiusWrecked View Post
    It's been years since their last interaction, so I am looking forward to that even if I don't care about this whole pointless wedding nonsense. Sorry but I never fully liked Zora and how she usurped Kristoff's place as Von Doom Kid, and now that Slott went and made it gross with a wedding I really don't like her.
    Yeah, I really think she is too young for him. To add to it, when Doom was writing his Journal in Cantwell's series, he says Zora is like the daughter he never had. Surprise Victor, you do have a daughter with Morgan le Fey....not that I can stand that character. She was one of the villains in the Fearless Defenders and due to some complicated traveling forward in time, she is older than her father. Or at least she looks older. In fact she looks like Bea Arthur aka Dorothy from the Golden Girls

I never really saw Slott define Zora's age but she seemed like maybe late teens or early 20s in her first appearance IIRC. As for Kristoff, apparently Cantwell wasn't that fond of the character and he kept his presence in the series to a minimum. At least he's been aged up and looks to be in his 20s now. Doom also put him in charge of the annexed territory of Symkaria.

I always get confused as to what people remember from the days just prior to the Last Incurion and the time spent on Battleworld. Has Namor shown any signs of remembering anything?
    Last edited by Iron Maiden; 04-24-2021 at 02:49 PM.

Yeah, I really think she is too young for him. To add to it, when Doom was writing his Journal in Cantwell's series, he says Zora is like the daughter he never had. Surprise Victor, you do have a daughter with Morgan le Fey....not that I can stand that character. She was one of the villains in the Fearless Defenders and due to some complicated traveling forward in time, she is older than her father. Or at least she looks older. In fact she looks like Bea Arthur aka Dorothy from the Golden Girls

I never really saw Slott define Zora's age but she seemed like maybe late teens or early 20s in her first appearance IIRC. As for Kristoff, apparently Cantwell wasn't that fond of the character and he kept his presence in the series to a minimum. At least he's been aged up and looks to be in his 20s now. Doom also put him in charge of the annexed territory of Symkaria.

I always get confused as to what people remember from the days just prior to the Last Incurion and the time spent on Battleworld. Has Namor shown any signs of remembering anything?
    You see, this subject (Incursions) drives me insane. lol (I agree with you about Zora, she is too young and not to mention she is an underling of Doom, who imo would only be with people he sees as on his own level and certainly not with someone like Zora, but I hate it and will always hate it, and I can't wait for someone else to write Doom) Ok onto what does everyone remember:

When the whole Incursions starts, it starts with T'challa and when it ends it ends with T'challa in Wakanda, so if T'challa (and possibly the other heroes involved) knew about this, then he would know that he and Namor fought bitterly, that Shuri ordered an attack during a supposed moment of cease fire and killed innocent Atlanteans punishing them for something Namor had done while under Phoenix Control, and then on and on the two nations fought until there wasn't anything left. So my question has always been: why if Namor and T'challa by the end of it, resolved their differences and worked together then do we STILL have them have tensions after? Even if they didn't remember, there wasn't anything more than some tension before Hickman, the whole Wakanda/Atlantis conflict was due to a stupid crossover, but they weren't at war. I feel like if Hickman hadn't picked up that storyline we would have seen Wakanda and Atlantis resolve things, but now I constantly see people blame Namor for Wakanda and for him sending Thanos's Black Order to Wakanda but no one ever says how Shuri was just as ruthless against the Atlanteans. I don't know, I feel like the ending we got from Hickman implied no one other than the heroes knew what happened, but that all the fighting was undone by time travel stuff. So it's left it very open for other people to just keep pursuing the Wakanda/Atlantis conflict even though it shouldn't be a thing at this point? I just feel like every creator forgot the ending stating that none of what came to pass actually stuck around and they just keep using it.

Namor Week Day 1 - Eco-Warrior Fanworks roundup! I've linked this post so that if anyone wanted to check it out the works they can! I think this is my favorite art of the day:

Namor Week Day 1 - Eco-Warrior Fanworks roundup! I've linked this post so that if anyone wanted to check it out the works they can! I think this is my favorite art of the day:

This is great!

Even though I did not make that mess, I would go and help out for a good cause. And to meet Namor, too, lol!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

It's Namor Week time again! Day 1 is Eco-Warrior and I made this edit: link

Awesome creations! Love that Eco - Poster. Thank you so much for doing Namor Week again. I wish I could find the time and creativity to participate. You are truly doing the Neptune's work.
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Namor Week Day 2 - Childhood fanworks round up! Link I loved the Fen & Namor arts from here. I did a comic edit today as well, but later this week I have an art commissioned for other days.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    This is great!

Even though I did not make that mess, I would go and help out for a good cause. And to meet Namor, too, lol!
    lol, I would not mind enjoying the scenery (namor) as I helped out!

Quote Originally Posted by Reviresco View Post
    Awesome creations! Love that Eco - Poster. Thank you so much for doing Namor Week again. I wish I could find the time and creativity to participate. You are truly doing the Neptune's work.
    No problem Rev! I love to create stuff for the subby fandom, and even if no one else joined in I think I would still do Namor week alone, lol. But I'm glad other fans like to join in too!

Namor Week Day 2 - Childhood fanworks round up! Link I loved the Fen & Namor arts from here. I did a comic edit today as well, but later this week I have an art commissioned for other days.

No problem Rev! I love to create stuff for the subby fandom, and even if no one else joined in I think I would still do Namor week alone, lol. But I'm glad other fans like to join in too!
    I'm very grateful for them also. Loved the Fen tickling Namor piece!
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Namor is showing up for Doom's wedding event... anyone wanna place bets for how fast they force another NamorSue comment in the issue?

I really want a Namor & Doom team up, so I hope we get some interactions between T'challa, Namor and Doom, the three kings of Marvel imo (i know Black Bolt is a king but he wasn't invited, lol)
    It's Slott, so yes, there will be some swipe at Namor / Sue.

I really don't see why Doom would invite either Namor or T'challa, or why either would attend, considering their last interactions. That said, I'm always up for a return of Super-Villain Team-Up.

Exactly my point.

And yes, I agree 200%.

Black Bolt may be interacting with Doctor Doom if Marvel ever publishes that Book of the Darkhold one-shot / mini.

LOL, I had to look at the poster again. I love Namor's look and stance there. That is exactly how he would look, stand and what he would say too.

Yes, Super-Villain Team-Ups were special and good and I guess we should see that now at least once since it has been a while....
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!