Page 19 of 88 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Reviresco View Post
    I think that's generally the problem with seers. They aren't full disclosure or straightforward and often they push you right into the future you didn't want.
    Exactly! And it is not always just a power thing in terms of not knowing or the timeline changing. Seers are notoriously sneaky and plotting. After all, they can see the big picture. They steer things a certain way for like you said....the future you do not want.....for the shear pleasure of it and because they can.....but sometimes also because making those changes they hope that it brings them closer to something they want. Sneaky Suckers! lol.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Citizen of Atlantis ImperiusWrecked's Avatar

I forgot yesterday was Namor's 99th (fictional) birthday! Disappointed with myself for not doing an edit or something

"No one should ever question where my allegiance lies." - Namor of Atlantis

Well, let us all wish Namor a Happy 99th Birthday now!!

(I had a big slice of cheesecake for Namor last nite, minus all the candles of course, lol!)

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ImperiusWrecked View Post
    I forgot yesterday was Namor's 99th (fictional) birthday! Disappointed with myself for not doing an edit or something

LOL! Well, this edit will have to do. Love it! Besides. Namor has two or three birthdays, and a major Anniversary. It can be a little confusing ... but we've got plenty of opportunities to celebrate.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post

(I had a big slice of cheesecake for Namor last nite, minus all the candles of course, lol!)
    Hmmmm. Cheesecake.
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

LOL! Well, this edit will have to do. Love it! Besides. Namor has two or three birthdays, and a major Anniversary. It can be a little confusing ... but we've got plenty of opportunities to celebrate.

Hmmmm. Cheesecake.
    LOL! With Big Strawberries and Whip Cream too! (Yes, all at home, lol)

I'll make it up to him with Namor Week in April, I've got a few ideas for commissioning some more fan art and also making my own edits! I'm excited for the next king in black issue though!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post

Hmmmm. Cheesecake.
    OMG! I LOVE cheesecake!! Happy Birthday, Namor!!!

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    OMG! I LOVE cheesecake!! Happy Birthday, Namor!!!

No wonder we are friends!! Not only loving many of the same characters, but their costumes and now Cheesecake!

My LCBS didn't get my copy of KiB Namor #4! Weather shut down the Diamond warehouse they use and they only got half their books. Found another source, cause I could NOT wait, and it was well worth it.

Also could we possibly get a future confrontation between Namor and Ove??? Captain Marvel went somewhere I didn't think it would.
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

My LCBS didn't get my copy of KiB Namor #4! Weather shut down the Diamond warehouse they use and they only got half their books. Found another source, cause I could NOT wait, and it was well worth it.

Also could we possibly get a future confrontation between Namor and Ove??? Captain Marvel went somewhere I didn't think it would.
    Wave after wave of storms in many areas. The ones with ice, sleet and freezing rain were the worst!

Glad you found yourself a quick replacement copy, Rev.

I wonder what Ove's powers are? Is that why you want a confrontation? It is always a toss up if the children will be equal, superior or inferior to their parents in terms of power and just what that power will be, or if different is some way. It should be interestng to see.

I haven't read Ove's latest appearance but its been hectic in RL right now after the storm, so I will catch up later! KIB: Namor was amazing, I'm so sad that we will only have one issue left.

All-New Member

Hi guys!
    Can you help me and tell me what comic is this Namorita panel?
    It's not from The New Warrios series Namorita.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by asar View Post
    Hi guys!
    Can you help me and tell me what comic is this Namorita panel?
    It's not from The New Warrios series Namorita.jpg
    Hi asar.

I do not know (I was going to say New Warriors). I am sure that one of the others will know.

But I did want to welcome you to CBR and to the Namor thread.

All-New Member

Thank you for the respond, Phonenixx
    She looks like she is drawn by Mark Bagley but again I checked the issues that Bagley drew from The New Warriors and that panel does not appear.
    Maybe this extra info will help this panel has to be from a comic before 92 because in that year she already had short hair

Quote Originally Posted by asar View Post
    Thank you for the respond, Phonenixx
    She looks like she is drawn by Mark Bagley but again I checked the issues that Bagley drew from The New Warriors and that panel does not appear.
    Maybe this extra info will help this panel has to be from a comic before 92 because in that year she already had short hair
    I'm not exactly sure, but this may have been from one of the Namor annuals. Let me double check.