Page 27 of 88 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777 ... LastLast
    Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Reviresco View Post
    From Bleeding Cool, a preview of the Free Comic Book Day

And apparently in one of those Multiverses there is an Atlantean Avengers, with Namor as ... Captain Atlantis. I have no words ... that I can post here. ;p

At this point, I'm starting to believe Jason Aaron hates Namor.
    That. Is. BEAUTIFUL! Why have we not had an AU Atlantean Avengers (to my knowledge) until now? I like the details on the costumes, like the starfish motif on the shield. That "Iron" Man can't be made of iron or it will rust. And is that a Sea-Hulk? I've always wanted to call an Atlantean Hulk a "Sea-Hulk". And there's Black Knight.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    That. Is. BEAUTIFUL! Why have we not had an AU Atlantean Avengers (to my knowledge) until now? I like the details on the costumes, like the starfish motif on the shield. That "Iron" Man can't be made of iron or it will rust. And is that a Sea-Hulk? I've always wanted to call an Atlantean Hulk a "Sea-Hulk". And there's Black Knight.
    Maybe a Sea-Shark She-Hulk? An Ocean Knight? Crustacean Man?
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

We FINALLY get a Namor appearance today, in X-Men 21. Written by Jonathan Hickman so expect plenty of snark. Though I'm not sure why Hickman thinks Namor is a two handed drinker.

It also looks like the X-Men still want him to join them.

after reading this I wonder if Namor is the old friend that Doom will be having dinner with in Sword #7.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    I'd go with Abyssal Knight and Chitin Man myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    after reading this I wonder if Namor is the old friend that Doom will be having dinner with in Sword #7.
    I'm still creeped out by Xavier's faceless smile. Which I think is the intent all along.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

https://bleedingcool.com/comics/wolv...fcbd-avengers/

FCBD 2021 MARVEL GOLD AVENGERS HULK #1
    MARVEL COMICS
    APR210008
    (W) Jason Aaron (A) Iban Coello
    In a land beyond time, a shining tower stands, deploying its operatives across the Multiverse to hold against the encroaching darkness! Who is the mysterious Avenger Prime, and how will his advent impact on the past, the present, and the very future of the mighty Avengers?

And apparently in one of those Multiverses there is an Atlantean Avengers, with Namor as ... Captain Atlantis. I have no words ... that I can post here. ;p

OMG, I love the starfish, I don't think a creator can "hate" a character; I think Aaron is really getting in touch with his Golden Age silliness

Incredible Member

MARVEL COMICS
    APR210008
    In a land beyond time, a shining tower stands, deploying its operatives across the Multiverse to hold against the encroaching darkness! Who is the mysterious Avenger Prime, and how will his advent impact on the past, the present, and the very future of the mighty Avengers?

Jason Aaron is obsessed with mashing up different powers and characters lately. It's the strangest thing. He has some good ideas just done awfully.

MARVEL COMICS
    APR210008

https://mlpnk72yciwc.i.optimole.com/..._1461223_1.jpg

OMG! The return of Captain Atlantis! I still love the '90s version, though...

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Or even a distant relative of Shark-Girl (X-Men version):

Last edited by K7P5V; 06-09-2021 at 09:31 PM. Reason: Made Adjustments.

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post

Yes. That's EXACTLY what I was thinking of. Though, really, love? Like "love it because it is so bad?"

You know, I'm surprised Aaron didn't go with this. I mean, he created Shark Girl, didn't he?
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Yes. That's EXACTLY what I was thinking of. Though, really, love? Like "love it because it is so bad?"
    LOL! I meant love, as in... "I love it so much, that it always gets a good chuckle out of me."

You know, I'm surprised Aaron didn't go with this. I mean, he created Shark Girl, didn't he?
    He sure did (at least, according to this wiki-website): https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Iara_...os_(Earth-616)
    Last edited by K7P5V; 06-10-2021 at 03:32 PM. Reason: Made Adjustments.

What's the good word, fellow Sub-Mariners?

Citizen of Atlantis ImperiusWrecked's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Doombot View Post
    The fact that the Tenoch as Namor rumors have cropped up again and that Marvel might have put a twitter account in reserve and I am freaking out over the thought of Namor in a Black Panther movie and praying they don't turn him into a villain and also hating X-Men Hellfire Gala Namor introduction as well has hating the "Atlantean Avengers"... nothing much.

Hope everyone's been well though!!!
    "No one should ever question where my allegiance lies." - Namor of Atlantis

Citizen of Atlantis ImperiusWrecked's Avatar

For real though, I followed this the other week and keep checking it for any news. The Fantastic Four movie had a blank twitter account before the Marvel reveal that they would be making a Fantastic Four movie.

"No one should ever question where my allegiance lies." - Namor of Atlantis

So same ol' garbage then lol.

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

So same ol' garbage then lol.

LOL! Yes, it seems every couple of months the internet has to get excited about a Namor Black Panther movie.

It's good to see you, again! I haven't been online as much the last couple of months, myself. Trying to catch up and get excited again. I really enjoyed the KiB Namor mini-series. Does the set up inspire you as far as storylines? I REALLY hope they follow up on the Black Tide and the Old Ones influence. I await an EPIC dark fantasy ongoing. Yes, I know, but since I'm dreaming, I'm going to dream BIG!
    Last edited by Reviresco; 06-11-2021 at 09:25 AM.
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

I am curious as to what you think the thoughts expressed and previous Easter Eggs referencing Atlantis mean then, if not about Namor?

I am curious what you or anyone think will happen there, or if you don't care if it happens there.

Where do you think it will happen?

This is not, it would be great if they did such and such.

For example since I'm horribly prone to believe such spoilers, will Eternals reference Atlantis, in your opinion, or how do you see it coming to be?

Who thinks Namor is getting his own movie, or coming to the MCU in some other manner?

Are your ideas just as possible as the spoiler ones?

sincerely, Oberon
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all