Page 24 of 88 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    LOL, I had to look at the poster again. I love Namor's look and stance there. That is exactly how he would look, stand and what he would say too.

Yes, Super-Villain Team-Ups were special and good and I guess we should see that now at least once since it has been a while....
    Agreed. It's been too long since we've seen a good Super-Villain Team-Up (T^T):

Citizen of Atlantis ImperiusWrecked's Avatar

Namor Week Day 3 Round up! Link

I love this Neptune, Cleito, and Evenor art my friend made me! It was done in watercolors.

Quote Originally Posted by Reviresco View Post
    I'm very grateful for them also. Loved the Fen tickling Namor piece!
    That was so sweet!!! I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    [center]Agreed. It's been too long since we've seen a good Super-Villain Team-Up (T^T):
    Agreed!
    "No one should ever question where my allegiance lies." - Namor of Atlantis

Quote Originally Posted by ImperiusWrecked View Post

I love this Neptune, Cleito, and Evenor art my friend made me! It was done in watercolors.

I like it. You have a very nice friend to make that for you.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

I like it. You have a very nice friend to make that for you.
    Thank you!

So it seems Marvel had a fan event going on and I just found out about it. The challenge was to make Namor's trident only using stuff you have in your house. Here is the link.

Namor Week Day 4 round up: Link

I love this Pirate Emma/Namor fan art!

Also Beefcakeboss on twitter posted these Namor and Hellfire Gala arts

The King of the seas tossed aside his sea shells for a sharkskin suit with fishnet embellishments

Wow that looks like such an uncomfortable costume for Namor!

I am a-likin' the rest of the looks. Namor is only the second look I do not like (Polaris is the other).

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Oh honey these queens look like the lineup for the next season of Rupaul's Drag Race i.e. I LOVE it!
    The city I once knew as home is teetering on the edge of radioactive oblivion

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

This is lovely!

So it seems Marvel had a fan event going on and I just found out about it. The challenge was to make Namor's trident only using stuff you have in your house. Here is the link.
    So cool! I wonder if that Namor cosplayer knew about it?

It's amazing what people can do with foam and imagination.
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

Namor Week Day 4 round up: Link

I love this Pirate Emma/Namor fan art!

Pirate Namor joined by the Pirate Queen! Entirely appropriate.

I'm hoping to have some time this weekend to read all these fan fic additions. We have so few for Namor.

I'm glad to see someone didn't forget Namor for this event. He should definitely have had an outfit. I'm not so sure this is what he'd choose though. I think the shark skin doesn't quite come off as shark skin.

Wow that looks like such an uncomfortable costume for Namor!

I am a-likin' the rest of the looks. Namor is only the second look I do not like (Polaris is the other).
    I'd say something about suffering for fashion, but Namor isn't really one to do so, is he? I'm sure he believes whatever HE wears is the ultimate in fashion. LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfang View Post
    Oh honey these queens look like the lineup for the next season of Rupaul's Drag Race i.e. I LOVE it!
    I believe you are right. : )
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Quote Originally Posted by Reviresco View Post
    This is lovely!

So cool! I wonder if that Namor cosplayer knew about it?

It's amazing what people can do with foam and imagination.
    I spoke with the NamorCosplay cosplayer and they didn't know! They were so bummed bc Namor is their favorite. But I blame Marvel because they barely gave fans a week! And it didn't seem like they promoed it much ): But anyways they said they still had lots more cosplay for Namor in store, they can't wait to go to cons again. They even mentioned they were looking for a Doom Cosplayer for a team up.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfang View Post
    It's pretty fun!

I'll post round ups for what fanworks were left by saturday, so that people have time to submit any late works! But for today's prompt I just couldn't wait anymore to share this on the board. We had Day 6 - Music or Fashion (we had selected these prompts way before Hellfire Gala news came out) and I had commissioned an Ecairnsart to create two new Namor fashions for this day's prompt. It was so nice to have it line up with Hellfire Gala stuff! They made this from scratch, and used some inspirations from the comic, I especially asked for some Jae Lee inspired stuff. I love what they came up with! (I headcanon that Namor's cape is made of moving water/ocean waves! Like how Storm had a storm cloud for her hellfire gala outfit. He probably uses his new water powers for this look XD )

I'll post round ups for what fanworks were left by saturday, so that people have time to submit any late works! But for today's prompt I just couldn't wait anymore to share this on the board. We had Day 6 - Music or Fashion (we had selected these prompts way before Hellfire Gala news came out) and I had commissioned an Ecairnsart to create two new Namor fashions for this day's prompt. It was so nice to have it line up with Hellfire Gala stuff! They made this from scratch, and used some inspirations from the comic, I especially asked for some Jae Lee inspired stuff. I love what they came up with! (I headcanon that Namor's cape is made of moving water/ocean waves! Like how Storm had a storm cloud for her hellfire gala outfit. He probably uses his new water powers for this look XD )

I like these both very much! The more I look at them both, the less I can tell which one I like best.

I like this design a lot, and I feel like it fits in with the theme of the Hellfire Gala better
    The city I once knew as home is teetering on the edge of radioactive oblivion