Page 83 of 88 FirstFirst ... 3373798081828384858687 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 1313

Hey there! Namor Cosplay here!

My new Namor cosplay based on the event series by Greg Pak a writer who truly understands the character of Namor, not only if this my favorite version of his modern black armor look, but this also has to be my favorite Namor look of all time.

This cosplay is a reflection of this past year cosplaying Namor, and every aspect of this cosplay has a reason, no detail is random. This suit has sand, sea salt stains from the ocean, real barnacles and seashells. If you notice the symbols on the armor it is actually a prophecy I wrote about Namor being the chosen one to bring Atlantis back to it's former glory. I translated it to the Atlantean Alphabet. There are also numerous greek symbols and designs as Atlantis is Greek in origin.

@namorcosplay on instagram and twitter

Whoa. That's badass. Great work.

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

Couldn't have said it better! Amazing work!

Quote Originally Posted by namorcosplay View Post

My new Namor cosplay based on the event series by Greg Pak a writer who truly understands the character of Namor, not only if this my favorite version of his modern black armor look, but this also has to be my favorite Namor look of all time.

This cosplay is a reflection of this past year cosplaying Namor, and every aspect of this cosplay has a reason, no detail is random. This suit has sand, sea salt stains from the ocean, real barnacles and seashells. If you notice the symbols on the armor it is actually a prophecy I wrote about Namor being the chosen one to bring Atlantis back to it's former glory. I translated it to the Atlantean Alphabet. There are also numerous greek symbols and designs as Atlantis is Greek in origin.

I'm so glad you posted this! I saw it on Twitter and wanted to post it here, but didn't want to step on your toes. Love the costume and how much work you put it into it. It looks fabulous! Plus the photography is great! Thank you for doing it and representing Namor!
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Mighty Member

Chapter 2 Page 57 from "The Dissection of King Namor" > Day 16 of 24 days of Namor Christmas

My art main influences are Richard Corben, Frank Frazetta and John Buscema. For old school comic book heroes with an edge check out my patreon

Mighty Member

Welcome to Namorcosplay and his amazing cosplay work!
    My art main influences are Richard Corben, Frank Frazetta and John Buscema. For old school comic book heroes with an edge check out my patreon

Mighty Member

Cosplaying has become such an art! I follow Namorcosplay along several others, I've seen many character creations from fans that put to shame the movie versions and are a delight to see as they bring the character from the comic page into the real world with such passion, faithfulness and attention to detail.

If my hair were grey or white I could do Vashti at this stage of my life, lol.
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

Quote Originally Posted by namorcosplay View Post

Hello! Welcome to CBR and the Namor Appreciation Thread!

Great cosplay look. I love the surf background. The lighting is perfect--giving off either that very early AM or late afternoon PM vibe when Namor has emerged from the sea!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El View Post
    Chapter 2 Page 57 from "The Dissection of King Namor" > Day 16 of 24 days of Namor Christmas

Just wanted to say I am enjoying each day! Thank you.

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Just wanted to say I am enjoying each day! Thank you.
    Thank you Phoenix. I'm with the family on vacation at Walt Disney World since Monday. Tomorrow we head back home. I kept my postings thru the vacation but Im so glad tomorrow it will be easier for me to link the panels on my desktop instead of with my clumsy fingers on my phone. Also pumped that Namorcosplay has joined the thread.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    If my hair were grey or white I could do Vashti at this stage of my life, lol.
    Now I will have a mental image of noble Vashti every time I read your posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El View Post
    Thank you Phoenix. I'm with the family on vacation at Walt Disney World since Monday. Tomorrow we head back home. I kept my postings thru the vacation but Im so glad tomorrow it will be easier for me to link the panels on my desktop instead of with my clumsy fingers on my phone. Also pumped that Namorcosplay has joined the thread.
    I hope you had a great time at Walt Disney World! You will have to tell us details when you arrive home. I am glad you had time to relax. You are very talented to be able to do all of those panels on a phone!

I am conceited enough to think of myself as wise. We all know better.
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    I hope you had a great time at Walt Disney World! You will have to tell us details when you arrive home. I am glad you had time to relax. You are very talented to be able to do all of those panels on a phone!
    Thank you but no, the entire story has been done since months ago, I just link the panels to CBR, but just the linking and formatting is cumbersome to me in a phone vs a desktop.

Mighty Member

Chapter 2 Page 58 from "The Dissection of King Namor" > Day 17 of 24 days of Namor Christmas